• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
blendedhearts
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Lol.

Maybe I should just go out on my own though. Who knows. What I do know is come this school year, I absolutely must make at least one friend. But it's so hard because....I can't seem to find any other crazy ppl here!!!!! >< I mean, sure, I can find corny ppl, and nice ppl, but no one to joke about violence with T.T
    Yeah, and I don't have one so I REALLY don't keep in touch.

I love them to death, but I'm so used to not hanging out with them outside of school that it's hard to call them up and say "hey, let's go do this." Plus, they're so social, they may already have plans of their own. So I really need to make more friends....and keep in contact with them, lol.
    I don't know what you're talking about. ^.^

Not much. Trying to figure out what to do for the rest of summer. Since I totally failed to talk to ppl at the convention, I need to find another place to try and make friends. Actually, I just need to get out period. I know some places I can go, I just don't know who to go with. It's so strange. I have to go out in order to make friends but in order to go out I need to be with friends, and it's difficult because I don't rly keep in touch with them....
    Lol. You wouldn't be so lonely if you went out and made more friends. But I like the tackles so I don't mind. ^.^

What's up? ^.^
    ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
    You should tell me about them.

But we're going to have to pick this up tomorrow. I'm exhausted. *hugs* Goodnight.
    I want a worry hat. But I can buy one of those.....

But I saw some other funny shirts, I just don't remember, but I know I want them.
    Lol. Exactly.

I want the shirts they wear. They always say random words on them.
    That's one of the side effects. Other side effects include.....

I forgot, but one of them is the urge to play with the fuzzy ball on the top, lol.
    Lol, I don't know why, but that sounded funny to me.

You must learn to work it on ze catwalk!!!!! Yeah on the catwalk!!!!

No seriously though. Guys with soft hair are popular. You need to watch Victorious and see how Beck works it.
    Just asking.

And lol. I wonder if you've got range, like Shawn from Boy Meets World. He flipped his hair and like all the girls in a 20 foot radius rushed to talk to him, lol.
    Does he find a girl in the end?

And....if your hair is full and glorious.....don't be weirded out if I ask to play in it......I've always wanted to do that.....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back