• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Bellaisima358
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I haven't gone camping since I was in the sixth grade! I'm like almost jealous... :p

Here I was thinking of buying you crap. lol

:/

Meet in Krista's fc. I'm gonna revive it. <333
    Anything new at school? Home? I want some gossip, come on now. xD

How much does it cost?

I know. Soon hopefully, soon!

She's busy. Stay on though. She said she'll be on soon. We where talking about you today, in fact.
    Edit* I got her. Stay on, please!! >_<
    Come on! Talk to me! Anything interesting going? :D

Hmm, what is that?

She's been lazy. She will make it when she wants to I guess. lol ^^

So, you might be on more then? No more stealing it from other people. Hooray!~ Stay on for a bit, maybe I can make Krista come on. :3
    How where your holidays? Did you them interesting, seeing as to what happened?

What would you want then?

Krista might make me a fc. So, you better join it when she does! :D
    How are you feeling now anyways? Is your family gonna hang out with you tomorrow?

She has an ipad, but you don't?

It was a lost cause. She didn't want to come on anyways. >_>
    Yeah, Krista told me. Sucks, that this happened during the holidays too!

Oh, so you just chilling in the hospital then? How are you online? Your laptop?

Stay on for a little while! I'm making Krista come on, we can spam her fc. :D
    Heh, that sound like it hurts! Yep, Krista told me. What where you doing when it burst?

I'm sure you are lazy. When will you be going back home?
    Heh, I was just about to go to sleep. xD

WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU OKAY? ;W;
    I never moved from a place to a place! So I wouldn't really know. I lived here in the same place for most of my life.

When is your break? Are you in it now?

OH MY GAWSH. DON'T SAY THAT. WE JUST DON'T COME ON HERE NO MORES! I DON'T GO ON FB NO MORES, BUT I THINK KRISTA DOES. SKYPE US SOMETIME. <3
    Hmm, you made it seem like you where moving already. :/

AWESOME! I better see more of you then! :D

Psh, make us feel bad! I don't even know what we where doing at that time...
    When are you moving then?

I saw. So, you finally out of your writer's block?

Don't tell Krista this, but she intended to make you something for your birthday. It's just, well she's busy and all that. :T
    Wait, did you move there already? :I

We do. You should make it, since we would come on if we know when everyone came on. I don't come on the computer much anymore, and well Krista is busy as usual.

I missed your birthday!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry!! :( Did you get anything awesome?
    Oh, yeah hopefully that won't be that bad! Why the sudden change?

I know that! Just... be on when you can, I suppose. ^^ We hardly ever come on anymore, I'll tell Krista to come on more, when she can. :p

I heard tv's are gonna be cheap. ;)
    So, you aren't nervous one little bit? How far away is it from where your at now?

Well, we need to come on more at the same times, yeah?

Your parents should go to Black Friday sales, maybe they might you crap! :D
    Easy for you to say, the world's a decevoir from when your a child to when you get closer and closer to adulthood :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back