• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
AxelYoYo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• now u gets it! *sends after u*
    D
    A missing PSP you say, quite the mystery and quite the inconvenience. Hmm... where do you usually play it? Have you tried looking in your parent's car?
    D
    Nope, gonna get one pretty soon though, I'm really close to getting a job.
    Just sitting around talking to my friends on the computer. How about you? : )
    D< I have! I was just playing that with some friends and then we mixed it with Kings and then made it like... strip Egyptian King Ratslap.
    Whoever lays a king down the person next to them has a chance to defend themselves with a Jack, Queen, an Ace or another King. If another king is played it goes to the next person to defend, etc.

It was kind of fun. I didn't get naked~. :3
    D
    I thought you would know of all people, it's Axel's org title. It refers to how wild and lifelike fire can be.
    D
    Oh, Fire, you must love that Flurry of Dancing Flames.
    D
    Question for ya: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
    D
    Hmm... I'd have to say Roxas, mainly because he fought against organization xiii and helped Axel in the process of regaining his heart.
    Ah. I love it. It's quirky and I find Jim to be attractive and funny. :3
    Sometimes Michael gets on my nerves but that's kind of the point of his character.

Ah well.
    ...mind explaining muffin mafia?
    D
    Sorry about that, somethings simple things are difficult to explain.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back