• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Axel's girl1312
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• You're welcome! ^_^ That's OK. Right now I'm rereading Inheritance, by Christopher Paolini. Are you reading anything good right now? :)
    Haha I just do not like the taste of mint mixed with anything. It only tastes good by itself. I am glad you are feeling better. Also Happy Halloween! This is the first year in a long time I have not been sick on Halloween, so it is nice.
    i dont ever make you feel like crap you just get mad at me for reasons i have no idea to what reason.
    Yeah, you are! ^_^ What are your books about? I'm curious! :D Also, on a side note, your ex must have been stupid, to cheat on someone as wonderful as you. :p
    o: You're...amazing! I've read a lot of books too, but not a whole lot lately. What kind of books do you like? I'm trying to write a fantasy novel. :) It's a working progress. You like to draw too? Do you have any on here I can check out? :D
    It sucks but I am feeling better for the moment. Aw sorry you have a cold. Mint tea is good for that, but I think it tastes gross haha. I use hot chocolate or a tea that is somewhat sweet.
    That no good son of a... >:x I hate it when jerks do that! Women should be treated with care and respect! That a**hole didn't deserve you. I hope you find someone who treats you right! :)
    it dont make no one a bad person cause everyone has such negative thoughts now and then.
    That's all right. I've only been on here a month, so I don't know everything that's been going on. I've never dated before. Ex-boyfriend? Did he hurt you?! :mad: Where is he?
    it was always funny xD

im just me.

Dx you shouldnt hope thats right even if the parents are sh*t the child doesnt deserve that kinda crap.
    Oh, sorry, I've seen you on here a few times, so I decided to introduce myself. If you don't wanna be friends, that's OK. :( Sorry. ;_;
    i enjoy the luxord fight the idea of pwning him as a dice is amusing xD

no i can assure you that we arent all assholes HOWEVER finding one that isnt is very difficult most girls claim.
    o,0 pre-pregnant!?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back