• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Axel's girl1312
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• @__@ so she even makes peanut butter fudge!? OH OH DOES SHE MAKE PEPPERMINT FUDGE!?

goodnight~
    *o* she makes fudge!? i love fudge!!! what kind does she make!?
    o,0 that long?
    hell yeah! *shallows whole* thanks~ o3o
    i wonder if that show is even still on tv >3>
    D= dark chocolate on popcorn!? does it sell good? i never liked kettle corn but it sells very well whenever i see it.
    its not bad at all the pokemon show is rated for children for her to think that just shows she's needs to go back to a classroom.
    o,0 you...sell popcorn?
    she what!? is your mom a fucking idiot!? that episode was way back when i was 6! it dont even show nothing either the butterfree just fly in a circle like real world butterflies do when finding mates >_> ......i have new found hate for your mother's idiocy.

sore from what? o,0
    hentais fanmade crap tho....i think. im okay o3o wasting my life away on pokemon....like when i was 10 @_@
    how about you?
    It's all right. ^^ I'm doing good, chatting around on here, battling my slow internet. You? :)
    oh~ then you should be okay i've yet to see a sex manga...i'd be kinda worried of the japanese culture is one exists >_>
    bye~
    so the library is your HQ? lawl how will that work most manga has at the very least one adult theme in it xD (mainly all the bloody fights or such)
    i dont go for either i think the entire gov is the problem not just the pres.
    i thought it already started o,0 whats the first matter of buisness? o3o
    I'm sorry about that! ;_; I'm here, we can hang out! ^^ The Halloween Costume Contest. If you go to the main forum page, it should be there! ^^ It would be great for more people to vote!
    i see then your father must have been pissed last night >3> considering the outcome.
    *o* you do?
    Hi again! ^^ How've you been? And, if you haven't voted for the costume contest, do so now! :)
    Yeah! I am glad your's was great too. I did a little trick-or-treating even if I am too old and spent time with some friends. Free candy is awesome :3
    How about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back