• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• This week was good for me too. No homework...I doubt you want to write three timed essays, bam bam bam!
    It was kind of short for me, but long at the same time. I had an AP test in US history today and was dreading it all week and the suspense was making the week seem both long and short at the same time.
    If it will boost your ego that much...than yes I suppose. I don't really care anymore.
    Ninjas copy Naruto's shadow clone jutsu and take out all your minions.
    Ultimate Ninja attack at your dragon!
    HEY! Whoa whoa whoa...
    -half the ninjas are girls-
    While the boys were getting seduced by your female human shaped monsters, the girls build a wall of chi blocking the fire then kicked the other monsters' asses. The wall of chi fell and so the fighting must resume.
    HYAH!
    Kunai and Senbon, (sp?) for all!
    i really didn't know. '=(
    dude, i live under a rock. now i'm ticked and my day is ruined. just great. God, that sucks.
    wha-a-a-a-aT??????????????
    OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHY DUDE WHY??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    nya lol
    as long as it's on ps2 i'm good. except i need my memory card back from my bf so i can actually beat kh-re:com.
    *sigh* that brat.
    um, prolly days, because i like the fact that it's coming out on ds.
    even if i don't have one just yet. ><
    *poof* all the ninja's you hit were decoys
    Ninja's throw your ninja stars!
    Oh, I've heard of DBZ. Never seen it though, or wanted to...
    I think he could still lose to a team of ninjas.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back