Recent content by 2 quid is good

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 2 quid is good

Possible KH3 ReMind reddit leak

Hmm, on balance it was quite a KHish rock
  2. 2 quid is good

Kingdom Hearts Re:Make

^ KH is really Wasted Potential™ the series if you look a little deeper but I prefer not to dwell on that all that much haha As for a KH1 remake I completely disagree. We all know Nomura's tendencies by now, no way he'll be able to resist adding in retroactive stuff to tie KH1 more to the...
  3. 2 quid is good

Possible KH3 ReMind reddit leak

This is about as believable as that 0.2 rock "leak"
  4. 2 quid is good

DLC dreams you know won’t come true

This cut like a bitch
  5. 2 quid is good

DLC dreams you know won’t come true

Other than the obligatory FF characters, having an expanded Twilight Town or Radiant Garden is a total dead horse. Sad but what can you do
  6. 2 quid is good

Chances Of KHIII Winning Awards?

I could see it winning an award for soundtrack. Even with many remixes it blows contemporary competition out the water imo
  7. 2 quid is good

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS III Re:Mind trailer releasing next week

He had no right to look as good as he did in KH2 What I want from Remind at the least is an expanded TT. I'm sure that can be done but I also doubt if it will. Everything else I've given up on
  8. 2 quid is good

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS III Re:Mind trailer releasing next week

I'm not excited at all, it's weird considering I would be the most hype for KH3 trailers. Ah well, I'll try and watch it with no preconceptions and I expect nothing.
  9. 2 quid is good

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

Europe waited til 2013 for Re:Com and it was mediocre at best, I still cri
  10. 2 quid is good

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

I dunno, Goofy's pretty clever
  11. 2 quid is good

News ► Scholastic to publish new Kingdom Hearts novel series, official character handbook

Canon? Scholastic? I'll bet anything it's canon in the same way V-Cast was. GG Disney, hope Nomura’s pissed off enough to keep them at bay from future KH titles
  12. 2 quid is good

Falling in and out of love with Kingdom Hearts in a post-KH3 world

I'm sorry, but what? I don't want to come across as inflammatory but this is BS. KH2 can be conclusive as well as having some sequel bait. In this case, the original game's most well known one was the letter in the bottle. Even then, you could *easily* take that as a "The adventure continues...
  13. 2 quid is good

My issues with KH3

This is probably the most succinct way of describing KH3, and I also agree that the beginning is probably the best part of the game
  14. 2 quid is good

In Regards of the crossover aspect & world building of this series....

Yes to all of this, also thanks for mentioning me! I don't consider my analyses in nearly the same league as yours so it was a nice compliment :D