• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by 2 quid is good

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 2 quid is good

Obscure Deep Cut Disney Characters You Wanna See In KH?

We might be one of 5 people who read that manga haha, definitely a deep cut there
  2. 2 quid is good

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

Is it gonna be effective tho? Square shut down a ton of mobile games over the past couple years and it doesn't seem like many of them were particularly profitable.... especially the KH ones. Gotta agree with @Phoenix If the games not being a quick cash grab then is it really worth it to stick...
  3. 2 quid is good

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

I don't have a PS5 so I've allowed myself to be spoiled on some aspects and I have to say - from what I've seen, this game alone will probably get me to buy or borrow a PS5 despite spending the last 4 years looking at it as a PS4 Pro Pro. Just seeing the party interact with each other was...
  4. 2 quid is good

Mini Games & Side Quests in Quadratum Predictions Thread

This is what KH was missing all along - The FF card games. Give me Tetra Master or give me death!!
  5. 2 quid is good

When are we expecting news?

That's exactly what they said about UE4 yet here we are xD
  6. 2 quid is good

I still feel like the period between d23 2013 and e3 2015 was worse. Sure we got some small stuff but none of it was particularly encouraging. I was pretty worried when I heard about the engine switch from Luminous. Also, side note, why did they feel the need to move to UE5? Rebirth looks...
  7. 2 quid is good

General ► This is a sad day for both Dragon Ball anime fans and old skool RPG fans. (Death of Akria Toriyama.)

Just some really sad news.... doesn't even feel like a good age to go either. The man's made a true legacy.
  8. 2 quid is good

I thought it was confirmed that the mobile games don't siphon off resources from the main games ... unless ML is different?
  9. 2 quid is good

Star wars.... I have nothing logical against it I'm just a hater. Well actually I DO have a reason but I don't think it's one most people will accept. Anyway, It would be cool if they dropped a trailer in April on the series anniversary but I don't think it's very likely... 22nd anniversary...
  10. 2 quid is good

Explain an Anime Badly~

Yugioh Season 0 :P
  11. 2 quid is good

Honestly considering the game went gold sometime in November I always thought it was meant for a December release and just got pushed back to January because iirc Smash and Pokemon released around the same time? and WoFF dlc, true system seller
  12. 2 quid is good

When the KH3 placeholder dates started showing up it released in January the next year...
  13. 2 quid is good

Mmm Exactly. Square made a big show of their new "we won't announce games early!!!" policy and then proceeded to announce KH4 early. If it wasn't going to be promoted til after 7RR, then why bother? I doubt it would have changed much over the past few years, the franchise won't *die*. KH always...
  14. 2 quid is good

This Versus XIII hyperfixation really has to end at some point. Stop tryna make fetch happen!
  15. 2 quid is good

Politics It's really enough now... - Free Palestine!

God, the sheer level of pain adn destruction is so overwhelming now and I feel like everybody acknowledges but nobody in power wants to do ANYTHING about it. Am I going crazy or something? And I took your advice @Phoenix and I've been donating but honestly. I'm just so angry about everything now...
Back