• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Brand new trailer reveals 100 Acre Wood, Chirithy, and more in Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Nomura did say the true final battle would be in the brand new world he was making(Cable Town?). I'd say the fight in the KG will end with the X Blade forged and Xehanort leaving for this world. Sora and co end up following him there as well.

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Nomura did say the true final battle would be in the brand new world he was making(Cable Town). I'd say the fight in the KG will end with the X Blade forged and Xehanort leaving for this world. Sora and co end up following him there as well.

He didn’t say that world was Cable Town. Cable Town has already been seen in the shots of Young Eraqus and Xehanort playing chess. People who saw the behind closed doors footage of Cable Town have said that is the same room where Sora was in Cable Town. There is likely to be more than one new original world in this game as was the case in KH1, KH2, and BBS.

The final battle likely takes place inside Kingdom Hearts, which would be the world he has always wanted to do.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I know this is minor and most of you are well aware of it right now, but I find it interesting that the Press Release mentions Owl, even though he wasn't seen in the trailer, just Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, Rabbit, Roo, Gopher and Lumpy. However, I find this piece of information that seems to reveal the plot of the world itself:
In a new trailer unveiled by SQUARE ENIX® and Disney, Sora joins the loveable Pooh Bear and his pals Tigger, Piglet, Rabbit, Roo and Owl, to help return their home amidst the green trees of 100 Acre Wood back to normal through unique mini-games.

Hopefully, in the next trailer that is expected to air on November 17/18 we will get to see more scenes of the 100 Acre Wood world and more footage of the Hercules world and the previous announced worlds.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Oh so the book was corrupted? If so we could get to see some form of combat in the world besides minigames. Guess we will know in the full length trailer.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I know this is minor and most of you are well aware of it right now, but I find it interesting that the Press Release mentions Owl, even though he wasn't seen in the trailer, just Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, Rabbit, Roo, Gopher and Lumpy. But I find this piece of information that seems to be the plot of the world itself:

Hopefully, in the next trailer that is expected to air on November 17/18 we will get to see more scenes of the 100 Acre Wood world and more footage of the Hercules world and the previous announced worlds.

It just sounds like it’s the same as always where Sora has to return the 100 Acre Wood to normal by retrieving the Torn Pages and helping Pooh and the gang with their problems through minigames.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
The confrontation between the Lights and Darks will certainly be the precursor to the new world Nomura has been wanting to do ever since he got to work on a FINAL FANTASY game. What I wonder, though, is just how much extensive will the final world be? And what loose ends will be addressed right before that last world?

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
It just sounds like it’s the same as always where Sora has to return the 100 Acre Wood to normal by retrieving the Torn Pages and helping Pooh and the gang with their problems through minigames.
I'm no Square Enix worker, but I don't think this is confirming nor is it denying that Sora needs to retrieve the Torn pages for the book, until we get a new trailer this weekend, or scans through the V-Jump and Famitsu articles this month as it looks like they will be dedicated to the Kingdom of Corona and the 100 Acre Wood worlds or when the game comes out, we will get some new information regarding the Winnie the Pooh world.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm no Square Enix worker, but I don't think this is confirming nor is it denying that Sora needs to retrieve the Torn pages for the book, until we get a new trailer this weekend, or scans through the V-Jump and Famitsu articles this month as it looks like they will be dedicated to the Kingdom of Corona and the 100 Acre Wood worlds or when the game comes out, we will get some new information regarding the Winnie the Pooh world.

You misunderstand. I’m saying this description makes the world sound like it’ll play out pretty much like it did in past entries because you could summarize the world in KH1 and 2 with the exact same description. So I don’t think there will be battles or anything in this world, as Swoosh suggested. As far as we know, there’s still a no violence policy from the when it comes to how Disney can use this property.

I’m not saying this confirms the return of Torn Pages, but it sounds like it’ll be the same overall concept as previous games.

bagcifreak

Honestly 100 acre wood doesn't even need to be violent. I just need the world to be bigger, have more games, more goodies, more things to do, etc. I don't want it to be a short minigame world.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Honestly 100 acre wood doesn't even need to be violent. I just need the world to be bigger, have more games, more goodies, more things to do, etc. I don't want it to be a short minigame world.

Yeah I agree. I’m excited for the more puzzle based minigames. Even though it’s still a minigame world, I hope the environments are still as immersive and interactive as what we’ve seen in the other worlds.

Leaferian

Awards
With how big the rest of the worlds are, I would be so happy if we got to actually explore Hundred Acre Woods. Especially with the intense verticality of KH3, imagine being able to hop up to the top of all those massive trees and see everything. I also hope they use somenof the movie environments, especially from the one where Christopher Robin goes to "Skull".

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
You misunderstand. I’m saying this description makes the world sound like it’ll play out pretty much like it did in past entries because you could summarize the world in KH1 and 2 with the exact same description. So I don’t think there will be battles or anything in this world, as Swoosh suggested. As far as we know, there’s still a no violence policy from the when it comes to how Disney can use this property.

I’m not saying this confirms the return of Torn Pages, but it sounds like it’ll be the same overall concept as previous games.
I'm sorry about that, the way you worded your post misinterpreted thinking you were jumping to conclusions that it's doing the "torn pages" thing all over again with this world, lastly I didn't say I want to world to have violence, I never said that.

As I said, we still got the new trailer set to be released this month and the new magazine scans from V-Jump and Famitsu that will talk more on the Kingdom of Corona and the 100 Acre Wood worlds . So looking forward on what we got for the 100 Acre Wood world cause Hashimoto said that Sora will interact with Pooh and his friends.

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm sorry about that, the way you worded your post misinterpreted thinking you were jumping to conclusions that it's doing the "torn pages" thing all over again with this world, lastly I didn't say I want to world to have violence, I never said that.

As I said, we still got the new trailer set to be released this month and the new magazine scans from V-Jump and Famitsu that will talk more on the Kingdom of Corona and the 100 Acre Wood worlds . So looking forward on what we got for the 100 Acre Wood world cause Hashimoto said that Sora will interact with Pooh and his friends.

If you’ll read my post again, I said that Swoosh suggested that. Not you. If there was combat in the 100 Acre Wood, I think they would have shown Sora using the Keyblade there instead of in Twilight Town.

But speaking of jumping to conclusions, there is no guarantee that we’ll get new information from those two magazines this month. The only reason we saw last month’s screenshots through V-Jump first is because someone leaked it. The screens and renders were intended to be released through Square Enix’s press release first. Their social media channels are the ones that should be getting credit for the exclusive. So unless the magazines are leaked again, we’ll most likely see any new screens and renders on the KH social media pages first.

Also, remember that when these magazines do coverage of the game, unless there’s an interview or a Square Enix source is provided for exclusive info, the features are solely the impressions of Famitsu based on what they have seen. So just like last month, there may not be anything of substance to these magazine features aside from the screens and renders.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
100 Acre Wood has always had a theme of reprieve, where players can just go and decompress without any anxiety/fighting. I appreciate that. I'm not NOT up for trying something less formulaic, but it's been a nice tradition to take a beat from the otherwise hack n' slash worlds.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
If you’ll read my post again, I said that Swoosh suggested that. Not you. If there was combat in the 100 Acre Wood, I think they would have shown Sora using the Keyblade there instead of in Twilight Town.
Okay then, next time I'll learn to read before posting and once again I'm sorry again.

But speaking of jumping to conclusions, there is no guarantee that we’ll get new information from those two magazines this month. The only reason we saw last month’s screenshots through V-Jump first is because someone leaked it. The screens and renders were intended to be released through Square Enix’s press release first. Their social media channels are the ones that should be getting credit for the exclusive. So unless the magazines are leaked again, we’ll most likely see any new screens and renders on the KH social media pages first.

Also, remember that when these magazines do coverage of the game, unless there’s an interview or a Square Enix source is provided for exclusive info, the features are solely the impressions of Famitsu based on what they have seen. So just like last month, there may not be anything of substance to these magazine features aside from the screens and renders.
Your right I shouldn't have jumped the gun on what I wrote down so that's my flaw I need to work, sorry about that.

If maybe not a magazine scan for this month and the next two months prior to the games release as the articles will ONLY would be translated if it has new info or an interview and as you said it yourself SE posting the images and renders the only route to go, in fact, they did post the renders and images for Olympus and Twilight Town during the 2nd/3rd week of October so perhaps sometime this week or next week after the new trailer we will get character renders and images for the Tangled and Winnie the Pooh worlds through SE social media pages prior to the release of this month's Famitsu article.

Perkilator

Awards
"Lee us forge the ultimate keyblade Oh-ho-ho-ho-hooo!"
That’s not what I heard at all, but it still made me laugh my butt off.

Only this month, December, and then the rest of January. Only then shall destiny gather and the ultimate key be forged.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Eh, I listened to the World's End game as well and it honestly doesn't sound like Downes to me. Now that may be my ears playing tricks, but it sounds closer to Nighy than Downes. But who knows, we'll have to wait for when Square officially says.
I disagree I've listened to Bill's voice as Davy Jones from the films and videos of Jones gameplay in the Disney Infinity games and compared it to the KH3 trailer and honestly it doesn't sound like Nighy if you ask me. I say Its a nail to the coffin that the voice is no doubt Robin Atkin Downes who voicing Davy Jones again from the At Worlds End game.

As for Demyx I'm playing it safe if it's really is Ryan voicing him so until the game come out will know if it's him.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
100 Acre Woods always had its charm, so that's cool. Also 10 pages and not one comment on the upcoming 1000 heartless battle? We have so many threads on this topic lol.

How is Demyx not a meme yet? He's chicken. CHICKEN.

Fudge, can you please add "I'm Chicken." text to this first image and possibly downsize. Also, if you could replace Demyx body's with a drumstick (preferably KFC) that would be hilarious. Please and thank you.
Can I?

Yes.

Will I?

Also yes.

TsR3Rui.gif

Don't ask me why his armpit twitches at the end of the gif. It's somehow taking a piece from a different frame at the very end and I have no idea how to fix it.

I'll downsize it later if you still want me to.

Megavoltage

Awards
Does this world reveal make a soft confirm on a keyblade? We got Sweet Memories from Hundred Acre Woods in KH2, maybe we're assured another Pooh based weapon.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Does this world reveal make a soft confirm on a keyblade? We got Sweet Memories from Hundred Acre Woods in KH2, maybe we're assured another Pooh based weapon.

It’s in the trailer... The Honey Launcher transformation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back