• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Mini-Games are available to play at Dandelion Meeting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Due to Frozen’s popularity, everyone is expecting that world to be a shoe-in. Like something that doesn’t even need confirmation.

Imagine if Frozen doesn't make the cut
rip.gif

horto12485

Awards
Imagine if Frozen doesn't make the cut
rip.gif

Then everyone would be Mad if Frozen didn't make the Cut especially Thegamersjoint, EdDaWiz, Skyward Wing and HMK. And if Frozen didn't make the Cut then Either Pocahontas or Atlantis: The Lost Empire would make cut or The Black Cauldron or Meet the Robinsons.

Awards
I just hope Frozen doesn't dominate too much of E3's trailer. We really need other world reveals

Right? I want more than one world reveal... We deserve more...

Maybe they can do 2 trailers? One at the Orchestra and one at E3?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
I'm the opposite, lol. The E3 trailer is going to be my last trailer and then I'm going on a KH3 lockdown until release and I'm really worried they are going to overstuff the E3 trailer and reveal way too much all at once, haha

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm the opposite, lol. The E3 trailer is going to be my last trailer and then I'm going on a KH3 lockdown until release and I'm really worried they are going to overstuff the E3 trailer and reveal way too much all at once, haha

Oh, you even want to keep worlds a secret? Like, I definitely don't want them to make the trailer too full of spoilers stuff, but I would like more than one world. Especially if its like 1 new, and then one or two old....basically I want the leak all dealt with by E3 lol.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Oh, you even want to keep worlds a secret?
That's the thing I most wanted to keep a secret (and have failed so far lol).
The thing that always stuck with me was KH1's tagline of "You'll never know who you'll run into next", and like I /felt/ that playing KH1. Like I didn't know for sure what world would be next or what it would look like and it was like a nice sense of discovery and surprise. In every game since, you have all of the worlds, their basic stories, what they look like all spoiled before the game even launches as part of their marketing and I hated that. I want to go into KH3 as blind as possible in the hopes I can kind of recapture that old feeling of not knowing who i'll run into next for this big finale. Unfortunately I've not been successful so far, but I decided E3 would be my absolute last trailer because I want to try to save as much as I can now, and with the release date being announced, it will be much easier to accomplish.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
That's the thing I most wanted to keep a secret (and have failed so far lol).
The thing that always stuck with me was KH1's tagline of "You'll never know who you'll run into next", and like I /felt/ that playing KH1. Like I didn't know for sure what world would be next or what it would look like and it was like a nice sense of discovery and surprise. In every game since, you have all of the worlds, their basic stories, what they look like all spoiled before the game even launches as part of their marketing and I hated that. I want to go into KH3 as blind as possible in the hopes I can kind of recapture that old feeling of not knowing who i'll run into next for this big finale. Unfortunately I've not been successful so far, but I decided E3 would be my absolute last trailer because I want to try to save as much as I can now, and with the release date being announced, it will be much easier to accomplish.

Ah I get that, that idea IS appealing to me as well, but I suppose I also sort of like to know what I'm in for, so I am not disappointed at the same time myself. Like I have multiple movies I secretly want to see, and would like to not still be desperately hoping they made it into the game by the time it comes out hahah.

So, I'm not sure if I could ever do that myself. Maybe, someday? I am hoping to not spoil myself on the Japanese release at all this time. I did not do that the past few games either lol....that is my compromise for this game to myself haha.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Has anybody from the forums had the chance to play the mini-games in the event? how were they?

I mean, I didn’t play it but just from watching others play it I don’t even think explaining the big touch screen experience will really compare to playing it in UX. (Just as I don’t think playing it in UX will compare with playing it in KH3)

Zephyr played one of them, though. We do plan on having impressions up in the next day or so, too.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
So there are 20+ of these mini games that we collect throughout the game. I wonder how many there will be per world and how much trouble it will be to find them.

I think 2 per world would be good. Make one easily found and the other more of a challenge that you can’t reach until later in the game. It would make sense as we’ll probably have 10-13 worlds giving us a total of 20-26 of these mini games. Anymore than that and they probably would have told us 25+ or around 30 instead.

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
So there are 20+ of these mini games that we collect throughout the game. I wonder how many there will be per world and how much trouble it will be to find them.

I wonder if it'll be kind-of like finding the lost pages for the Winnie the Pooh minigames, that if you find a chip or a cartridge or whatever, you unlock it. Or maybe it'll unlock based on completion -- perhaps when you finish a world like Toy Story, you get a few minigames (maybe some that are vaguely relevant to that world if possible).

Recon

Art of War
Awards
These mini-games are probably the only games I'd want ported to mobile platforms. *ohhh burn*

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I wonder if it'll be kind-of like finding the lost pages for the Winnie the Pooh minigames, that if you find a chip or a cartridge or whatever, you unlock it. Or maybe it'll unlock based on completion -- perhaps when you finish a world like Toy Story, you get a few minigames (maybe some that are vaguely relevant to that world if possible).

I’m hoping for the former. It’d be a really great reward for searching in less than obvious/difficult to reach places.

These mini-games are probably the only games I'd want ported to mobile platforms. *ohhh burn*

I’d honestly prefer Classic Kingdom to be its own app separate from UX, but I get it’s a way to get more downloads of the latter.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I really would love for these to be like Torn Pages as well, and to be somewhat well hidden. I want lots of collectibles. It does make me wonder if 100 Acre Wood will have torn pages again, tbh I think the poor book getting torn up again is excessive lol. So maybe it will be a fully explorable mini-game world this time? But I feel they may tear it up again anyway lol....

Wait...these will be added to UX?!

Yeah, sometime before KH3 comes out is all thats confirmed. Dunno how we get them or if it'll be all 20-ish in the main game lol. Thats why they were at the UX event.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Wait...these will be added to UX?!

They will! They’ll be on there before KH3 launches. It appears the build in the trailer is actually the smartphone version judging by the onscreen buttons.

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
I’m hoping for the former. It’d be a really great reward for searching in less than obvious/difficult to reach places.

This would be really great with how open and vertical the worlds are supposed to be. It really gives the players the incentive to explore beyond just gameplay and story progression -- maybe there'd be areas that can also trigger cute, special scenes? Like the shooting star in 0.2.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
This would be really great with how open and vertical the worlds are supposed to be. It really gives the players the incentive to explore beyond just gameplay and story progression -- maybe there'd be areas that can also trigger cute, special scenes? Like the shooting star in 0.2.

I really hope so. There was so much in .2 that I missed on my initial play through including the shooting star and I’d love to have a similar experience in KH3. It would be great to have those little intimate moments where it’s just Sora taking in the scope of the worlds.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Yeah, sometime before KH3 comes out is all that's confirmed. Dunno how we get them or if it'll be all 20-ish in the main game lol. That's why they were at the UX event.

Awesome! I was under the impression these were specifically for KH3 due to the title of this thread. This detail wasn't mentioned in the original post.

They will! They’ll be on there before KH3 launches. It appears the build in the trailer is actually the smartphone version judging by the onscreen buttons.

Before KH3? That's even better!! This whole time I was thinking they were emulating the mini-games because I thought they were KH3 specific. I will definitely re-download KHUX for the mini-games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back