• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

July 28th - Kingdom Hearts Union X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Regarding the Damage Contest Rewards

Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross].

We are aware that the "The Damage Contest is Here!" notice states that high-ranked players could get a Chernabog Medal with its Special Attack pre-strengthened to 5 dots, although the in-game reward is listed as being pre-strengthend to 4 dots.

As such, we will be sending an undotted Chernabog Medal to the top 1,000 players of the Damage Contest, on Jul. 28, 2017.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and we hope you continue to enjoy KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]!

New Falling Price Deal!

img

■ New Medals in the Falling Price Deal!

With the Falling Price Deal, the Jewel cost will decrease with each pull, decreasing to 1900 Jewels from the 5th pull onward! 
In addition, each pull from this deal guarantees at least one Tier 4 or 5 Medal pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots!

This deal also introduces two new Tier 5 Medals: 
 HD Ventus and SP Ansem!

■ Campaign Period: 
Jul. 28, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 3, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 28, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 4, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
This 10-Medal Falling Price Deal guarantees the following: 
・The price of the deal will decrease after each draw: 
 - 1st Draw: 3000 Jewels 
 - 2nd Draw: 2500 Jewels 
 - 3rd Draw: 2200 Jewels 
 - 4nd Draw: 2000 Jewels 
 - 5th Draw onward: 1900 Jewels 
・Each draw will include one Tier 4 or 5 Medal that comes pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots! 
・Each draw includes 9 Medals of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・If you receive HD Ventus or SP Ansem from this Falling Price Deal (or the Daily Deal or Small Deal), they will come with their Special Attack pre-strengthened to 3 dots!

HD Ventus or SP Ansem may also come Boosted with 1,000 more base Strength and Defense
 NOTES: 
 ・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
 ・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
 ・However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

NOTE: This deal does not have a "Guaranteed within X turns" aspect. In other words, it does not guarantee that you will receive a specific Medal within a certain number of turns.

■ New Epic Medal Details

img

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
HD Ventus S Upright 5 Deals 11 hits. Lowers defense of all targets by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the more special attacks used in succession. All 3
SP Ansem P Reversed 5 Deals 7 hits. Raises strength by 1 tier for 3 turns. Lowers defense of all targets by 1 tier for 3 turns. Inflicts more damage the higher the slot number. All 3

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Wilderness

Awards
HD Ven could go pretty well with my set up to reduce defense a further tier for the first turn... but unsure if it does as much damage as my Dark Riku. Might give it a miss.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Meh. I'm still waiting for a good upright power medal. Good to see these falling price deals though, it's definitely better than just a regular one. Since mercy pulls aren't completely gone either, it's nice.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Meh. I'm still waiting for a good upright power medal. Good to see these falling price deals though, it's definitely better than just a regular one. Since mercy pulls aren't completely gone either, it's nice.

I want to see a fall price mercy pull deal one day. so by the mercy pull you only are spending 1900

but yeah this banner is a hard pass for me nothing in it is really needed plus who would pull from it when a better banner is already out

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
I got Maleficent Dragon pulling for 0.2 Kairi so there's really nothing to convince me to pull for this banner even once.

I'd love to be able to really pull a number of times from a falling price deal to get some good tier 4s and 5s guilted (I'm so lacking in this department. All of my attack medals are tier 3s, and it's really showing its limitations for me in Coliseum right now), but I never have enough jewels for that. I suppose now, though, the game is changing. There aren't really any 0.2 Kairi medals in the future as of yet (and we know pretty much nothing will ever be guaranteed in any number of pulls >.>), meaning that our jewels can be spent a little more liberally now. Once we get some more... I mean.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Very easy pass for me. Yay for saving Jewels!

Ikr? XD Finally can breathe a sigh of relief... but only for six days before who knows what will replace it. As long as it's not the new WOFF medal banner with Reynn and Lann or possibly Tsum Tsums, then I'm fine until maybe Sephiroth Ex... though thinking of skipping and saving for all the new Xion medals jp has; Xion HD, Xion Ex, and Xion Final Form. XD

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Ikr? XD Finally can breathe a sigh of relief... but only for six days before who knows what will replace it. As long as it's not the new WOFF medal banner with Reynn and Lann or possibly Tsum Tsums, then I'm fine until maybe Sephiroth Ex... though thinking of skipping and saving for all the new Xion medals jp has; Xion HD, Xion Ex, and Xion Final Form. XD

If i had to Put my best foot forwards on guessing what comes next then i would have to Say it will Be Sora Ex, and then On August 7th we will get a VIP deal For Key-art 10

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I'll be doing no pulling now until Sephiroth EX, and maybe not then either. Unless they do more Gem banners...will pull for those. Will also spend some money for medal event VIP and spend my jewels on good avatar boards. Other than that, my pulling days are done for a very long time. Pulling is quite useless these days unless you're a whale and can pull for guilt. A non-guilted premium medal is less useful than a fully guilted lower tier or event medal.

Until there are more guaranteed 5 mercy pulls, pulling days are over.

khoury93

Has anyone else noticed that as well as advertising 3 new medals in the home screen banner, that the phone notification sent out also advertises HD wisdom form sora as being available now.

Muke

whatever
Awards
hey, maybe we'll get 300 jewels as compensation.

e. lmao, nope, not even that. we just got a new notice and "thx for understanding"
meh.

Last edited:

khoury93

I'm almost impressed I mean it's not often SENA manages to go below already low expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back