• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► RUMOR: Winnie the Pooh & Tigger to be featured in Kingdom Hearts 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I feel like 100 Acre Wood needed to return to Kingdom Hearts III since it's using Unreal Engine. It's such a huge graphical leap.

After playing KH2, its going to be amazing to see how its going to look this time. Just re-playing these games on the PS3 didn't feel like it was made on the PS2.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So here is an interesting theory.

So say we get a tutorial as Eraqus or Xehanort at the start. What if it's one of those two that visits 100 Acre Woods and not Sora? It is possible that their master could have owned the book a one point before it ended up with Merlin

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

So say we get a tutorial as Eraqus or Xehanort at the start. What if it's one of those two that visits 100 Acre Woods and not Sora? It is possible that their master could have owned the book a one point before it ended up with Merlin

I'm trying to picture Xehanort strolling around the 100-Acre Wood, doing Christopher Robin things with Pooh and the others.

... This might be too bizarre, even for Kingdom Hearts.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

All I can imagine is Xehanort's exasperation over being in such a place and the wrongness of it all. Eraqus…I guess that could work but why would they go there?

I can imagine people in Chi/UX/BC going there to gather light, but what purpose would Xehanort and Eraqus have to go there in KH3?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I can imagine people in Chi/UX/BC going there to gather light, but what purpose would Xehanort and Eraqus have to go there in KH3?
The same reasons why any player does: to get some sweet items and power-ups. ... Eraqus might enjoy the Winnie the Pooh aspect more than Xehanort, of course. :p

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
All I can imagine is Xehanort's exasperation over being in such a place and the wrongness of it all. Eraqus…I guess that could work but why would they go there?

Well with all this talk of 100 Acre possible relation to the Book of Prophecies, maybe there is something in that world that could be relevant to that?

But mostly I just thought of those two cause having someone else visit the world besides Sora in KH3 would be refreshing.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
"Pooh Bear's the key to all this, if we get Pooh Bear working. 'Cause he's a funnier character than we've ever had in the games." - Tetsuya Nomura

"Did you ever hear the tragedy of Ansem the Wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Keybearers would tell you."

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
"Pooh Bear's the key to all this, if we get Pooh Bear working. 'Cause he's a funnier character than we've ever had in the games." - Tetsuya Nomura

"It's like poetry it rhymes"

Interesting stuff. I wonder if it's for 2.8?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The same reasons why any player does: to get some sweet items and power-ups. ... Eraqus might enjoy the Winnie the Pooh aspect more than Xehanort, of course. :p

haha you got me there!

But really, if we are doing the prologue in Eraqus and Xehanort's world, I wanna explore that over 100 Acre Woods but...

Well with all this talk of 100 Acre possible relation to the Book of Prophecies, maybe there is something in that world that could be relevant to that?

But mostly I just thought of those two cause having someone else visit the world besides Sora in KH3 would be refreshing.

...I can definitely take refreshing as a good reason!

"Did you ever hear the tragedy of Ansem the Wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Keybearers would tell you."

Well, KH3 is getting super real now.

appleboy82791

Awards
guys... what if George Lucas has already had input in KH... think about it. Which character is most like Jar-Jar? Goofy! He's got the floppy ears and funny speech to prove it!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Though I wouldn't mind someone, at any point in the game, just muttering "I have a very bad feeling about this."

I actually would.
But I might also be the only person who finds it really annoying that any character ever in any book/game/movie since Star Wars gets called a "REFERENCE!1!!" if they say something even only CLOSE to that sentence. It's really stupid imho.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Yeah, you're right. But it is kinda funny how two characters that are so similar are on completely different levels. Everyone likes Goofy while everyone also hates Jar-Jar.
I actually used to not like Goofy before I found KH. Every time I saw him, he was klutzy, dim-witted, and annoying. SE made him likable and not a total screw-up, though.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
two characters that are so similar

You did not just-
The problem is that Jar Jar was Star Wars' try to lighten up everything even in situations it didn't fit. Goofy lightens up situations that do mostly fit and is also sometimes very useful and comes up with good ideas. (At least in KH.)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Goofy is wonderful and JarJar is a blight on humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back