• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maleficent´s role in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Weapon

I think that Maleficent will to be one of the final bosses of KH3 and her death will to complete the X-Blade.

sora x kairi

Well she might of not had the best parts as a evil Character in the previous Kingdom Hearts Games but maybe Disney and SE have more to place of her now in Kingdom Hearts ? Maybe she might have a Better Role from previous? But i do hope she might get a better part in KH3 just for a lot more Action conflict and anyway maybe SE and Disney have planned her fate for Kingdom Hearts 3 and what her role may be? But i really don't mind what her role may be in KH3.

disney233

Awards
Bringing this old thread back. I'm hoping Maleficent steps up her game and becomes more than just filler. So yes, I say she can make a new council, OR use the King's data to make a data version of her old council. And while they're at it, GET RID OF PETE! With him introduced, he's pretty much useless to Maleficent WHY NOT HAVE SOMEONE WITH ACTUAL POWER THAN THAT TUB OF LARD AS YOUR MINION! She almost got rid of him in KH2 but decided to redeem him. So Pete should either get fired or quit, simple as that. ANYWAY, my old thread

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-iii/204364-maleficents-council-kh3.html

Pretty much her new council should increase in more numbers than her old council. Which should consist of,

Herself
Hades...again
Hook...again
Mortimer
Mad Madam Mim
Cruella DeVille
Prince John
Horned King
Ratigan
Gaston
Yzma
Randall
Rourke
Hamsterville
Scoop
Beckett
Davy Jones(hopefully controlling his heart)
Dr. Facilier
Gothel
Phantom Blot(pretty much summoning him)
Turbo
Bill Cipher
And maybe...JUST MAYBE Hans.

Empress Mitsuru

Bringing this old thread back. I'm hoping Maleficent steps up her game and becomes more than just filler. So yes, I say she can make a new council, OR use the King's data to make a data version of her old council. And while they're at it, GET RID OF PETE! With him introduced, he's pretty much useless to Maleficent WHY NOT HAVE SOMEONE WITH ACTUAL POWER THAN THAT TUB OF LARD AS YOUR MINION! She almost got rid of him in KH2 but decided to redeem him. So Pete should either get fired or quit, simple as that. ANYWAY, my old thread

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-iii/204364-maleficents-council-kh3.html

Pretty much her new council should increase in more numbers than her old council. Which should consist of,

Herself
Hades...again
Hook...again
Mortimer
Mad Madam Mim
Cruella DeVille
Prince John
Horned King
Ratigan
Gaston
Yzma
Randall
Rourke
Hamsterville
Scoop
Beckett
Davy Jones(hopefully controlling his heart)
Dr. Facilier
Gothel
Phantom Blot(pretty much summoning him)
Turbo
Bill Cipher
And maybe...JUST MAYBE Hans.

Mother Gothel isn't really that evil so I couldn't see her getting involved with Maleficents group. Turbo on the other hand in one of the most evil Disney villains in recent years, maybe he could become the leader of a rival group.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Come to think of it, almost all the villains on Maleficent's original council had one thing in common: in the movies that they hailed from, they all were out for world domination. Jafar, Oogie, Ursala, Hades... they were out for conquering their homeworlds before KH ever came along. The only two who never seemed interested in that originally were Hook, and ironically, Maleficent herself. Those two just happened to have serious grudges... And even in KH, Hook never seemed to be that enthralled with whatever the plan was.

I really doubt that Hook or Hades would do it again. Hades pretty much spurned Maleficent's help before KH1 was even over, and Hook... again, he never seemed that excited about Maleficent's plans. He's more interested in fighting Peter Pan than anything else. And that giant Heartless wrecked his ship in Days. He won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
it would be big a twist if Maleficent turned out to be the final villain and outsmart everybody including xehanort
Doubt it. Called the Xehanort Saga for a reason
I think that Maleficent will to be one of the final bosses of KH3 and her death will to complete the X-Blade.
How? She isn't one of the 13 darknesess or 7 lights

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
To be fair no one knows who the 13th darkness is
... I was just about to say "There's no way it could be Maleficent," but before I even started typing, I realized that using someone like Sora for a vessel is even more out of left field... and that already nearly happened. Guess it's all up in the air.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
She's not any taller than Xaldin. I'm not saying she is going to be one but I'm just saying that with kingdom hearts you don't really know that she isn't either.

also, find your chill, Mickey had a robe if you recall

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It wouldn't be so strange for a Disney villain to be one of the Darknesses, considering Mickey is a Light.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I just can't see it happening. Why would Maleficent want to team up with her rival? Why would Xehanort want her? I'm sure he's aware that making her a vessel could backfire on him

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
You can direct that same line of questioning at the idea of Sora being a Darkness, but he almost became one.

And if there were going to be a Disney villain on the Darkness team, she's the one that makes sense.

disney233

Awards
I Hope Frollo is teamed up with Maleficent.
Highly doubtful really. He's one to repel all evil or darkness (when really he turned into the darkness he repelled) anyway I'm not seeing him team up with the forces of darkness itself.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Highly doubtful really. He's one to repel all evil or darkness (when really he turned into the darkness he repelled) anyway I'm not seeing him team up with the forces of darkness itself.
Heh, yeah, he's more likely to freak out and declare that Maleficent is a gypsy witch. And he'd technically be half-right with that accusation. Really, I'd bet that he'd think that every offworld character is a gypsy, given how unusually most of them dress...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back