• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maleficent´s role in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denne

Does anyone think that Maleficent will appear in KH3 and have her as a boss?, or perhaps she will revive her counsil from KH 1

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Ha. AHAHAHAHAHA. As if that old hag's gonna do more than just be a Team Rocket-style butt monkey again. And reviving that council is even more unlikely; most of those villains are dead, and the few that survived have gone off to pursue their own ambitions and don't want anything to do with Maleficent anymore.

And whether Maleficent decides to organize a council or just play the incompetent second fiddle to Xehanort, I'll have the same reaction: Do something different for a change! I don't wanna see just another repeat. BORING.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Actually, I think it would be neat if we could have her as party member for, like, a battle against Xehanort. (For example, Maleficent's in The Kingdom of Corona and wants to fight against us, but then Xehanort comes into play. As she doesn't like him, she team's up with us for this one battle)
Or something like that. It's not very likely though...

So if this here ^ doesn't happen I'd like to fight against her one last time.

But when I think about it, I second BlackOspery's post. She's probably do her thing with Pete again. :/

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Maybe she'll be redeemed and turn into her Angelina Jolie incarnation.

That Maleficent was a disgrace to the Mistress of all evil!

Ha. AHAHAHAHAHA. As if that old hag's gonna do more than just be a Team Rocket-style butt monkey again. And reviving that council is even more unlikely; most of those villains are dead, and the few that survived have gone off to pursue their own ambitions and don't want anything to do with Maleficent anymore.
And whether Maleficent decides to organize a council or just play the incompetent second fiddle to Xehanort, I'll have the same reaction: Do something different for a change! I don't wanna see just another repeat. BORING.

So, what exactly do you propose that Maleficent does "differently"? Unlike Xehanort, she's more restricted by Disney in terms of representation.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
That Maleficent was a disgrace to the Mistress of all evil!
Agreed.

So, what exactly do you propose that Maleficent does "differently"? Unlike Xehanort, she's more restricted by Disney in terms of representation.
Simple: don't make her a Butt Monkey villain like in KHII, but have her pursue her own ambitions by doing something else other than creating another council. Re:Coded actually did this fairly decently, if you ask me.

Qiesamuel

This is why I prefer she stayed dead post KH 1. Her role had become a joke and feels like filler to the main story.

As for KH 3, based on re:coded new scene in II.5, she is obviously planning to obtain The Book of Prophecies.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Mhm. Maleficent's got some decent potential coming up. If Nomura plays his cards right, we could have X, the Book of Prophecies, the foretellers, Maleficent, and maybe even Kairi all be a part of the same storyline.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
She still wants her vengeance against Sora and the gang. Not sure how that role will play out but it could happen.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
She could always form a new council made up of the villains from the new worlds such as Gothel from Tangled.

As for how much of a threat she will be, she could go back to her KH1 self if Nomura truly cared. Either way, I expect Maleficent to be killed off permenately at the end by either Sora or Xehanort

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
She could always form a new council made up of the villains from the new worlds such as Gothel from Tangled.

As for how much of a threat she will be, she could go back to her KH1 self if Nomura truly cared. Either way, I expect Maleficent to be killed off permenately at the end by either Sora or Xehanort

I could see it now.

Maleficent killed off in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Meanwhile....

Sora: "We stopped you during the Keyblade War!"
Donald: "Maleficent!" 'Quack'
Goofy: "That can't be Maleficent! Can it?"

Maleficent: "Quiet you fools! I'm the Angelina Jolie version. I'll always have my revenge!"

Kingdom Hearts 4.

laddyboy12

I could see it now.

Maleficent killed off in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Meanwhile....

Sora: "We stopped you during the Keyblade War!"
Donald: "Maleficent!" 'Quack'
Goofy: "That can't be Maleficent! Can it?"

Maleficent: "Quiet you fools! I'm the Angelina Jolie version. I'll always have my revenge!"

Kingdom Hearts 4.

Geez man I almost had a heart attack just imagining that. Maleficent is the equivalent of a fly, very annoying but not harmful. I honestly wouldn't care if they just never included Maleficent in another KH game ever.

Golden Weapon

I think that Maleficent will to be the antagonist of the side of Riku & Mickey. And i think that she will to mention Terra, hinting that she can to know something about the heart's location of the friend of Ven & Aqua.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm actually offended that Square Enix are undermining Maleficent to be nothing more than a pest.
Disney better slap some sense into Nomura and make him realise that he has the control of The Mistress of all evil in his hands!

Empress Mitsuru

I'm actually offended that Square Enix are undermining Maleficent to be nothing more than a pest.
Disney better slap some sense into Nomura and make him realise that he has the control of The Mistress of all evil in his hands!

I totally agree with you.

yunami5

Awards
Her and Pete do talk about it for a bit so she'll probably go after it, but I doubt she would actually succeed in getting it unless they want to make her important again.

The Rocky Shoe

Eh. Nomura's not exactly the kind of guy to go full out with the potential of his assets. At least in my opinion.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
She has potential considering her plans in Re:coded as well what we know from chi, but a huge part of me feels like she will underutilized yet again partly due to the (ever) rising importance of the Organization members.

Denne

i really hope she becomes a boss in KH3 in her ordinary form or her dragon form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back