• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your opinion about Sora x Kairi?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
not to mention that Sora still wants to shoot his white beam into her keyhole sometime ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
tumblr_lwimwr4FLe1qm94dlo5_250.gif

This is a SoKai thread, so that is totally relevant.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
ONTO FANFICTION.NET! GO THE ROXAS X AXEL, AQUA X KAIRI X NAMINE X LARXENE X OLETTE PAIRINGS, THE SORIKU SHIPS, AND THE KAIRI X NAMINE LEMONS!

giphy.gif

Your avatar fits pretty well with this post... XD

I'm pretty surprised that a shipping thread like this hasn't gone full moron yet. I'm usually munching popcorn from the sidelines as the thread goes up in flames, but somehow it stayed intelligent for so long, I actually participated in the debate.

And I'm not a shipper.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Your avatar fits pretty well with this post... XD

I'm pretty surprised that a shipping thread like this hasn't gone full moron yet. I'm usually munching popcorn from the sidelines as the thread goes up in flames, but somehow it stayed intelligent for so long, I actually participated in the debate.

And I'm not a shipper.

Were you here when the debates with Larxene were present? Trust me, the debates on this thread were MUCH more tiresome and stupid than they are now. Like my post with muscle man was less crazy than the threads reasoning skills back then xD

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
But on a serious note, I'm on the Roxas/Jessie train for shipping now. Roxas was totally blushing in that photo with her and he was Jessie favorite customer ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Aw man, innuendos were here and I missed them ;-;

not to mention that Sora still wants to shoot his white beam into her keyhole sometime ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
A dirty mind can see it as.... well.... but a simple mind could see this as just trying to save her from some nonsense.

But if this were to happen (The "just trying to save her from nonsense" thing) then it would just be super ironic.

EDIT:
But on a serious note, I'm on the Roxas/Jessie train for shipping now. Roxas was totally blushing in that photo with her and he was Jessie favorite customer
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Blushing is so hard to tell in KH games.

Too many Lenny's ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EDIT 2: editing problems er.....

Arcadia

We dont know how Eraqus actually trained Terra, Ventus and Aqua. All we see of him acting as Master is at the start, where he honestly seems to care very deeply about their well-being, has no problem with speaking to them directly. He acts incredibly fatherly towards them and Terra literally calls him his father. That doesn't ring as a distant-yet-strict mentor type.

Riku thanks Kairi with such sincerity for coming there and being with them that it catches Sora's attention

You mean the line about inspiring him to think about other worlds that got retconned later in the series with Terra?

and in the talk alone with Sora on the pier, Sora's literally looking up at Kairi, in a scene shot to make her look like a giant.

That was setting up for the "focus on the mouth while hiding the eyes" shot that was a big indication that Kairi wasn't telling the truth.

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Were you here when the debates with Larxene were present? Trust me, the debates on this thread were MUCH more tiresome and stupid than they are now. Like my post with muscle man was less crazy than the threads reasoning skills back then xD

Are you talking about Larxene012? That had to be one of the most stupidly stubborn people I have ever encountered.
*dives back into the older posts here to find what you mean, because I don't recall anything dissolving into full shipping flamewar*

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Are you talking about Larxene012? That had to be one of the most stupidly stubborn people I have ever encountered.
*dives back into the older posts here to find what you mean, because I don't recall anything dissolving into full shipping flamewar*

We had to divide it into two different threads since this one got so full of the same damn thing. The more controversial thread is here: http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/206913-kairi-princess-heart-guardian-light.html She's still on part of this one, lol

EDIT: It wasn't quite about shipping lol, it got WAY off topic, and this might have been split off from another thread of mine, sorry

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
If a flamewar were to start here, I believe it would be different than Larxene's flamewar threads.

Awards
We dont know how Eraqus actually trained Terra, Ventus and Aqua. All we see of him acting as Master is at the start, where he honestly seems to care very deeply about their well-being, has no problem with speaking to them directly. He acts incredibly fatherly towards them and Terra literally calls him his father. That doesn't ring as a distant-yet-strict mentor type.

But Riku still has to create some sort of structure. This is just Basic Training 101. There has to be some level of discipline,
We're not suggesting he become an official master for Kairi. The lack of discipline and the openness they'd probably have if Riku did mentor Kairi on fighting is indicative of the lack of power difference they'd have as far as their roles go. We're hoping he gives her lessons as a friend.

You mean the line about inspiring him to think about other worlds that got retconned later in the series with Terra?
Doesn't mean that and the importance of Kairi to him were a lie. Although Terra got him thinking about other worlds, Kairi actually washed up on shore there and she stayed there as a constant reminder when Terra never came back. I guess the latter is just speculation. Either way, his emotions behind saying that to Kairi in that scene were clear, whether his words were fully truthful or not.

That was setting up for the "focus on the mouth while hiding the eyes" shot that was a big indication that Kairi wasn't telling the truth.
That was the scene on the beach. I meant the scene on the pier. Sorry for the confusion.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Anything Kairi is on topic. Except for Lemons. No one post lemons.
ok

Speaking of Larxene012, I never got the chance to post about her theory. It took me a long time, and when I was just about to post it, it was too late.

And since I want to keep this on-topic, I just thinks she just doesn't like Kairi.

Kairi is an important character after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back