• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Re:coded Screenshots from Kingdom Hearts 2.5!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

davidXIIIaxel

These screenshots look so much more amazing than 1.5 and 1.5 already looked incredible! And I can't wait to see the additional scenes added to Re:Coded!
it does but there where some pictures posted earlier with their faces how it looked a little blah then the other one with roxas and sora. what do you guys think? should they continue to upgrade the graphics to make it sexy awesome or should they keep it how it is now. dont get me wrong i love the graphics but i also hope it wont lack in some ways.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
it does but there where some pictures posted earlier with their faces how it looked a little blah then the other one with roxas and sora. what do you guys think? should they continue to upgrade the graphics to make it sexy awesome or should they keep it how it is now. dont get me wrong i love the graphics but i also hope it wont lack in some ways.

The great thing about Kingdom Hearts is that it has a really strong graphic style and scales up and down amazingly well. It doesn't need to emulate realism.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i dont mean for it to be realism like i love the way it has been done but sometimes the faces get to me.

So basically you would just prefer that they use higher poly models from now on. It was originally a graphical limitation, and as you may have noticed from Birth by Sleep and 3D, they've stopped using them as often and have been putting in a lot of effort to properly animate the facial expressions as often as possible.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
So basically you would just prefer that they use higher poly models from now on. It was originally a graphical limitation, and as you may have noticed from Birth by Sleep and 3D, they've stopped using them as often and have been putting in a lot of effort to properly animate the facial expressions as often as possible.

Yeah, even when they changed the way the mouths moved in the default expressions of BbS, it was a step in the right direction!

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
yeah you guys are definitly right. i should just appreciate what they've done so far.
Not necessarily. Being a fan of something allows you to see its faults. There isn't anything wrong with disliking the fish faces and thinking that they're odd. Because they ARE.
So dislike them to your heart's content! In KH3, they should be a thing of the past~ Might as well get a laugh about it, now.

davidXIIIaxel

Not necessarily. Being a fan of something allows you to see its faults. There isn't anything wrong with disliking the fish faces and thinking that they're odd. Because they ARE.
So dislike them to your heart's content! In KH3, they should be a thing of the past~ Might as well get a laugh about it, now.
that is so true about the kingdom hearts 3 thing you said. its so beautiful lol. and thanks i thought i said something wrong. :D

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Wow, so I took a look at these screenshots again earlier today, and this game (movie, whatever) is looking freaking GOOD! I hope this isn't one of those situations where the screens look phenomenal and then it turns out they were just messed with and the actual game is more "meh"

davidXIIIaxel

Wow, so I took a look at these screenshots again earlier today, and this game (movie, whatever) is looking freaking GOOD! I hope this isn't one of those situations where the screens look phenomenal and then it turns out they were just messed with and the actual game is more "meh"
i doubt square enix will do that to us.

davidXIIIaxel

But how can you say that? This has happened on multiple occasions before, including HD 1.5
well square enix has said that they would improve the hd graphics for the new kingdom hearts 2.5 game. and that they saw how dissapointed most of us were when they slacked off in some of the parts of the game. so they will do what they said. because if not then they are lying and they also want to keep their fans. and keep them interested

Max

Staff member
Awards
well square enix has said that they would improve the hd graphics for the new kingdom hearts 2.5 game. and that they saw how dissapointed most of us were when they slacked off in some of the parts of the game. so they will do what they said. because if not then they are lying and they also want to keep their fans. and keep them interested

Where did they say all of that? Not that I'm question you, just that I never read that anywhere. Do you remember where you heard that?

MegaCore5

Awards
Did you get this information from? I don't remember anything about this :/

davidXIIIaxel

i heard it from someone on youtube and i think at one of the interviews with the game director and designer

i gotta look it up again to find it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Max

Staff member
Awards
i heard it from someone on youtube and i think at one of the interviews with the game director and designer

But you don't remember the exact source? Bahhh, if you remember let me know.

@OathKeeper: I would love to see some of these new action scenes as well

davidXIIIaxel

But you don't remember the exact source? Bahhh, if you remember let me know.

@OathKeeper: I would love to see some of these new action scenes as well
ill look it up right now. and if i dont find it im sorry for false information.

Unless it's reliable and you have a source, just sounds like a YouTube comment and they are as reliable as a hippo.
lol well i did talk about an interview im looking it up now. :)

lol well i did talk about an interview im looking it up now. :)
ok i found a website when they interveied the co-director of kingdom hearts
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix interview - Story - Entertainment - 3 News
just copy and paste :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back