• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Hunter x Hunter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I'm throwing spoilers up on your post. I'm pretty sure you just spoiled The King's name for me.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Some people are only watching the anime and don't want to be spoiled just because the manga's been out for a while.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Talked to Space Cowboy about that, yeah, you're right. Still, doesn't hurt to throw spoilers up for people who don't watch episode previews for the following weeks.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Interesting. I didn't remember that scene (granted, that's probably because she says it once, then everyone persists in calling him the King, then they play up the fact that he doesn't know his own name later). Still, if it was mentioned (and it would have had to been quite a while ago), I probably wouldn't call it a spoiler. Especially since it doesn't seem to hold much gravity in the narrative anyway (at least not yet).

Esso

Fire Breaker
I'm throwing spoilers up on your post. I'm pretty sure you just spoiled The King's name for me.
Whoops, sorry about that. And thanks. I remember I spoiled myself on that too because of the cast list on MAL. I was somewhat upset myself, until it was mentioned on the episode on the same week. Where are you on HxH btw?
Interesting. I didn't remember that scene (granted, that's probably because she says it once, then everyone persists in calling him the King, then they play up the fact that he doesn't know his own name later). Still, if it was mentioned (and it would have had to been quite a while ago), I probably wouldn't call it a spoiler. Especially since it doesn't seem to hold much gravity in the narrative anyway (at least not yet).
It was the same episode where The Queen was in her final moments and told Colt to tell the King his given name is Meruem, "The light that illuminates all" or something along those lines.

Also, anyone want to give some MAJOR props to Gon for keeping two Royal Guards in check even when his mind is nearly dominated by the prospect of getting vengeance? Sucks for both Gon and Pitou that Kurapika isn't here with his Holy Chain to help speed things up for both of them.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Watching the anime the day after episodes come out myself. Hadn't realized they already said his name.

WanPisu

Awards
Netero vs Meruem is on.

And the preview for the next episode shows Ikalgo and Welfin. As far as I know, that wasn't shown in the manga until later on. So, I guess they're gonna cover that earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back