• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► D23 Expo Japan Coverage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If it was shown at a private event I don't think there's a lot of chances of it leaking online, maybe the Jump Festa trailer will be this one?.
They've been pretty good about uploading trailers after they've been shown to event attendees in the past year. I doubt we'd have to wait until Jump Festa.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Aren't they waiting until Conversations with the Creators to show the KH3 trailer from D23? Cause I assume Jump Festa will just give us some new news for 2.5 and 3. Not sure about any trailers. I'd expect maybe the artwork for 2.5 to be revealed there at best.

Sorarocks93

Awards
Yes really. Considering Squar enix des not relaese seaquels the way thoses games do so regularly. It took ten years before the final mix came to us in hd for kh1. I think they can let some dust fall before releasing DDD in any other format, plus that game makes use of that console in a way a platform couldnt anyway

...Why do you have to utterly crush my dreams :( "sniff"

Anyway, are the BBS character models updated in the trailer? They seem awfully better.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
...Why do you have to utterly crush my dreams :( "sniff"

Anyway, are the BBS character models updated in the trailer? They seem awfully better.

They are, definitely. I think the one with the clearest improvement has to be Aqua.

Scary Jeff

Is it clear to anyone if "Sora and Riku confirmed for KH3" means playable or if it is just the most unnesesary line ever?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
DO we not get to see the new trailer?

The new KH3 trailer hasn't been uploaded yet.

Jump fest is when we get the full lenght kh2.5 remix trailer of 8 mins then the 2-4 min kh3

Considering the length that 1.5's JF trailer was, 2.5 definitely won't be 8 minutes.

Those small pictures, with the character standing in the middle, are they CGI or artwork?

Looks like screenshots within the prototype build of the game.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Those small pictures, with the character standing in the middle, are they CGI or artwork?

I see the bridge in the Cove of DI as well as a bedroom that's similar to Sora's. Does it mean that DI is once again a playable segment? And does it mean that we can finally explore it in its entirety, the main island included?

That'd be ultra awesome, but I guess only time can tell...

Zven

Is it clear to anyone if "Sora and Riku confirmed for KH3" means playable or if it is just the most unnesesary line ever?

As much as I like Riku I only want to play as Sora in KHIII, but it's ok if he is playable. I'd just rather have a big one game than have it divided in two.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I see the bridge in the Cove of DI as well as a bedroom that's similar to Sora's. Does it mean that DI is once again a playable segment? And does it mean that we can finally explore it in its entirety, the main island included?

That'd be ultra awesome, but I guess only time can tell...

Those are conceptual screenshots taken when they were working on the original title over a decade ago.

Meh I'd rather just Sora. It's basically the same only with a different moveset

I feel like leaving us with only Sora playable after we've had a taste of Terra, Aqua, Ven and Riku, is a huge disgrace xD

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Those are conceptual screenshots taken when they were working on the original title over a decade ago.

Ahh, I see. Those have got to be the ones they had meant by that "orange pants" remark. Thanks for clarifying.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I feel like leaving us with only Sora playable after we've had a taste of Terra, Aqua, Ven and Riku, is a huge disgrace xD

Not to mention a slap in the face to all us Aqua and Riku fans (I don't think Ven or Terra fans exist <_< just kidding...don't kill me...)

Ahh, I see. Those have got to be the ones they had meant by that "orange pants" remark. Thanks for clarifying.

They are indeed ^_^ Now I really want to see a close-ups shot of Sora's orange pants, they almost make him look like a jail inmate or something from those prototype images (IDK what else to call them :p).

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I love all that beta stuff. LOOK, Beta Sora's standing on Alice's platform in the station of awakening. And look at how that staircase curves. And is Goofy wearing a hood in that concept artwork with the princesses? Why haven't they shown this to us sooner, it's beautiful.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I love all that beta stuff. LOOK, Beta Sora's standing on Alice's platform in the station of awakening. And look at how that staircase curves. And is Goofy wearing a hood in that concept artwork with the princesses? Why haven't they shown this to us sooner, it's beautiful.

They're definitely saving most of the cool stuff for an eventual artbook something tells me <_< Some of the art they showed there I've never seen and it is glorious (my favorite by far is the Atlantica concept art of them laughing at Donald).

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Not to mention a slap in the face to all us Aqua and Riku fans (I don't think Ven or Terra fans exist <_< just kidding...don't kill me...)

Hi, kupo. I think you and I need to talk right now. :p

They are indeed ^_^ Now I really want to see a close-ups shot of Sora's orange pants, they almost make him look like a jail inmate or something from those prototype images (IDK what else to call them :p).

Boy, am I glad that they decided to shelve that orange-coloured pants and go with red. They stick out like a bee sting wound on a sore thumb. XD

To think that those images are more than 10 years old... dang, have we really gotten that far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back