• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

There is too much shit in this series I keep forgetting about. I don't remember ever seeing their "Heartless" forms.

Apart from ASoD, I think their Heartless were just regular ones Sora killed over the course of the series, if I remember rightly.

Nomura is a troll. In one of the recen interviews someone asked the same thing about the Org members becoming full beings though we never saw their heartless. He answered saying not every nobodies heartless has to be a big and bad guy. While Roxas was "human" with his own sets of powers Sora's heartless was just a Shadow. So Sora couldve killed the Org heartless and not even noticed

The Ace of Knave

He answered saying not every nobodies heartless has to be a big and bad guy. While Roxas was "human" with his own sets of powers Sora's heartless was just a Shadow. So Sora couldve killed the Org heartless and not even noticed
Yep. Sounds like an asspull.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Where does that come from so basicly organization 13 was a farce there whole purpose
also that means sora or roxas didnt really effect axel becasue he did have emotion
it alos means deymx was telling the truth when he told us back in kh2

yeah nomura its nice when whatever you say goes isnt it

Where did you live? That the true goals of Organization XIII wasn't to become whole is known ever since the Director's secret report XIII came out, which was after KH 2 Final Mix.
Sora and Roxas did affect Axel because he slowly regained something akin to emotions, that was also shown.
I already said that according to Xemnas' explanations that these "hearts" weren't fully formed/developed and therefore it is completely possible that the "no emotions" bit for most of the Org members still holds.

Vanitas isnt entirely a "new" heart. He is just all the darkness in Vens heart that was stripped out. After words Ven and Vanitas became 2 sides of Vens whole being

And yet they both have their own hearts that intersected and clashed during the X-blade-incident.
Nomura mentioned in the BBS Ultimania that Ventus being only half-conscious when first brought to Eraqus was because despite Sora saving his heart it was not yet fully formed.
Furthermore, in-game in BBS Master Xehanort mentions the need to raise Ven's and Vanitas' hearts and let them grow...that fits together smoothly with the stuff Xemnas now apparently explains in DDD.

There is too much shit in this series I keep forgetting about. I don't remember ever seeing their "Heartless" forms.

Please what? Nomura said more than six friggin' times that the Heartless of all the Org members besides Xemnas were plain simple normal Heartless who were slaughtered by Sora or Roxas during the times of KH 1, Days or KH 2.

Mr Yippie

he never said they were all heartless grunts, what he DID say was that it didn't goddamn matter

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Isn't it obvious that not all the heartless have to be big bad guys? Look at Sora, as strong as we know his heart to be and whatnot, he was just a lowly shadow.

And from what we sorta know, quite a few Org members didn't become heartless and nobodies due to darkness consuming them. Xehanort forced them to be that way, so their heartless probably were small fry.

It makes sense that not all the org members have big bad heartless. :/

leonidus

All of this makes me wonder how the hell a casual KH player (meaning he played 1, 2, maybe CoM) is gonna understand anything in KH3. There is Final Mix info to be taken into account, BBS, 3D, 358/2 somewhat important... It's safe to say that the series has been a fan exclusive deal for some time now.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
All of this makes me wonder how the hell a casual KH player (meaning he played 1, 2, maybe CoM) is gonna understand anything in KH3. There is Final Mix info to be taken into account, BBS, 3D, 358/2 somewhat important... It's safe to say that the series has been a fan exclusive deal for some time now.

pretty much you need to spend a year of researching/playing from all the games and ultimania and then spend 4 years speculating what will happen in the next numbered game

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah, that's when I just laugh at the casual fans for not taking the handheld games seriously and not playing them. It will really be their own faults for not understanding what is going on. I'm 100% sure the game will have a Chronicle in it for those who missed the last four games, but they will still complain about how they don't understand.

Mr Yippie

ahahahah the plot is piss easy to understand and takes a half hour tops to read summaries on wikis, people are pathetic

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
lol please SW takes a dump on HP and KH when it comes to understanding things because some events have effects that last 1000yrs or where started 50 yrs prior to what you are currently watching/reading/playing

wat

no, i was saying nomura is taking elements of star wars and harry potter and putting them into his story.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Yep. Sounds like an asspull.
Ii don't think that word means what you think it means.

Yeah, that's when I just laugh at the casual fans for not taking the handheld games seriously and not playing them. It will really be their own faults for not understanding what is going on. I'm 100% sure the game will have a Chronicle in it for those who missed the last four games, but they will still complain about how they don't understand.
And I'll be laughing right along with you. Seriously KH3D is so chock full of lengthy dialogue, revelations, backstory, and character development. But there will be people who dismiss this because it's on a handheld or worse yet because it's on a "nintendo" handheld.

Can't wait to see the fan rage.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Ii don't think that word means what you think it means.

And I'll be laughing right along with you. Seriously KH3D is so chock full of lengthy dialogue, revelations, backstory, and character development. But there will be people who dismiss this because it's on a handheld or worse yet because it's on a "nintendo" handheld.

Can't wait to see the fan rage.

Lol i just ripped my friend for saying he is a fan but hasnt played the handheld games starting with 358/2days. You dont play then you lose the story so you cant complain when thigs happen and you dont know why

loke13

This game is everything I ever wanted it to be. And more. Seriously they need to announce BBSv2 and KH3 already. VERSUS I'VE NEVER WANTED YOU TO BE MORE FINISHED THAN RIGHT NOW!

The Ace of Knave

BBS Volume 2 isn't happening, guarantee that idea was axed in favor of skipping straight to KH3. Maybe the secret ending will make up for BBS2 and explain what's been happening to Aqua, Nomura did say it was supposed to be the longest cutscene in the series after all.

loke13

BBS Volume 2 isn't happening. Guarantee that idea was axed in favor of skipping straight to KH3. Maybe the secret ending will make up for BBS2 and explain what's been happening to Aqua. Nomura did say it was supposed to be the longest cutscene in the series after all.
In almost every interview Nomura has made it a point to mention that there would be two games releasing before KH3 and considering KH3 probably won't be releasing for another 2-3 years that gives them more enough time to release a handheld game and possibly a HD release to keep up with Nomura's "1 KH game a year" a year plan.

Regardless we'll just have to wait for E3 or TGS to hear more about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back