• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Interview in Nintendo Dream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The two things have nothing to do with eachother. The game is going to have a more mature and overall darker tone like BbS, and it won't be so plot-relevant that you need to play it, thus it isn't on par with a numered title, in contrast to BbS which could be considered Kingdom Hearts 0.

3D is, like BBS, on par with a numbered title. If anything, you could say we just lack a whole number to associate it with, so consider it KH3 Part 1 or KH 2.5 or something.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
3D is, like BBS, on par with a numbered title. If anything, you could say we just lack a whole number to associate it with, so consider it KH3 Part 1 or KH 2.5 or something.

•This time the story’s development doesn’t change the story so much to be numbered.

It says right there that it doesn't have enough impact on the plot to be numbered. Kind of like Chain of Memories. More important than Days or Coded, but not as important as Birth by Sleep or Kingdom Hearts II. Personally, i find that he said this strange, myself, since from what we've seen, it seems pretty damn important.

MasterZeR0

Nobody answered what I said :I about the whole "distance" thing, what does everyone else think about that?

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
When He says "Distance taken in the next KH work", is he referring to the possibility of the events of BBSv2 spanning the entire series' events? :DD *hopes hopes HOOOOPES*

BbSV2 isn't even a sure thing yet. But if they do it, which they better, because I need to justify dropping $250 for a Vita, they had better fill it with as much stuff across as much of the current timeline as possible. Like I've heard some others around here say, 3D will set up for KH III, and BbSV2 will go through everything from BbS to 3D and tie up sny loose ends that can't be explained in KH III.

MasterZeR0

BbSV2 isn't even a sure thing yet. But if they do it, which they better, because I need to justify dropping $250 for a Vita, they had better fill it with as much stuff across as much of the current timeline as possible. Like I've heard some others around here say, 3D will set up for KH III, and BbSV2 will go through everything from BbS to 3D and tie up sny loose ends that can't be explained in KH III.

I know it's not a sure thing, but still. And that's what I meant, I want it to go through the background events of the ENTIRE TIMELINE thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back