• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Re: The World Ends with You

Alright Ethy I'm sorry I didn't know that you didn't know. Ok I sold my 3DS because my mom Broke my Wii when she tripped over it, and at the time I wanted a game that was just coming out a few weeks later. But when I got the game, I felt so bad, because I worked so hard to get the 3DS, and it was guilt, so I sold all my Wii/games to get back my 3DS. Now the reason why I sold my 3DS a 2nd time was because I was so convinced of getting the PS Vita, but then I did some information hunting and realized it was a stupid idea, so I took all my christmas money and rebought the 3DS, but this is the last and final time that I'm going to sell my 3DS.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

Gamestop charges $20 for it, but it's convenience.

Amazon is selling it for $12.60 + shipping so you might save 3-4 dollars.

Day 5, week 2 and loving it. Damn you blue noise, YOU ARE

6516.png
do you play controlling both characters or are you using auto for the top character?

(I used auto...:()

Recon

Art of War
Awards

I control both usually on the normal difficulty. After 10 game overs or so, I'll switch to easy just to get pass. Ugh, I am at a point where I need to grind.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

i have auto-play on mid but rarely use it

i just mash either to the right or to the left and wish i get out alive

i've been practising following the light puck and stuff but it's still pretty clumsy

also grinding is almost everything i do in the game, i just love to level up all the pins and get money so i can buy rad duds for my peeps

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

I use both character at the same time, it isn't that hard.

luna008

i have a question, does any one think that theres a chance that neku and joshua might have known each other while alive? throught another, neku makes refernces to a friend that had died, and joshua couldnt have picked him at random right? just a theory that slowly crept into my mind as i got to the secret ending.

Domination

Awards

Okay so i just started playing this game for the first time about 20 seconds ago. Just a question, is the opening sequence with the purple lad (I think his name is Neku) where he's telling us that he's never got people and never will supposed to be all jumpy and blinking all the time, or do I just have a horrible quality ROM?

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

i have a question, does any one think that theres a chance that neku and joshua might have known each other while alive? throught another, neku makes refernces to a friend that had died, and joshua couldnt have picked him at random right? just a theory that slowly crept into my mind as i got to the secret ending.

I mean there are probably a few things that debunk that theory, but how far are you in the game?

Okay so i just started playing this game for the first time about 20 seconds ago. Just a question, is the opening sequence with the purple lad (I think his name is Neku) where he's telling us that he's never got people and never will supposed to be all jumpy and blinking all the time, or do I just have a horrible quality ROM?

It's pretty jumpy (from what I remember), I don't think your rom is bad. Keep playing the game, you'll be able to tell sooner or later.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

:mad:

just buy the game, poopy head.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

trust me, I would, but I can't find it anywhere :/. I've never even seen or heard of the game up until a few months ago.
I can't find it either, but this game is better playing on an actual ds with an actual stylus. order online?

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

trust me, I would, but I can't find it anywhere :/. I've never even seen or heard of the game up until a few months ago.

I would definitely look for it on amazon/ebay/etc., if you can shop online. The game really does depend a lot on the touch screen, so you'll get a way better experience if you actually have the game.

Of course, if you don't have a DS, that's a different story. But I would say this game pushed the DS's limits, more than any other that I've played for sure. Definitely a worthwhile purchase

Domination

Awards

I would definitely look for it on amazon/ebay/etc., if you can shop online. The game really does depend a lot on the touch screen, so you'll get a way better experience if you actually have the game.

Of course, if you don't have a DS, that's a different story. But I would say this game pushed the DS's limits, more than any other that I've played for sure. Definitely a worthwhile purchase

Yeah... I know what you mean about a better experience on the actual DS on account that it just crashed about 3 minutes into the game. Do you know by any chance if they even sell the game in Australia?

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

I'm pretty sure that Orion has the game, and I know that he lives in Australia. He'd probably be the best person to ask, though I would imagine you could buy it over there.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I don't think he is. Pretty sure Joshua has been the Composer for quite some time. He is also older looking normally, but changes his form to that of a 15 year old.

I thought something similar but there is too much that goes against it. If there is a sequel, I can imagine that friend coming into play somehow.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

I am asking for a spoiler. I beat the game a long time ago but I never did see the secret ending or unlock the reports, so I've been wondering... Is Joshua really like... God or Jesus or something? I've been hearing some stuff about him and his Japanese name (Yoshiya) sounds uncannily similar to the given name of Jesus.

:l I disapprove of this. First of all, TWEWY is a game that is well worth whatever drastic measures you must resort to in order to get a real, official copy of the game. Secondly, the game uses the DS's unique functions way too much for you to have a decent experience with it on an emulator. Thirdly, I hate to sound like a self-righteous anti-pirate (because I'm not), but SE did such a good job on this game that it would just be... wrong to pirate it like that. So if you don't want it enough to get your hands on the real game, don't play it at all. I highly recommend playing it for real though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Keep looking in your local(or non-local if you're travelling for these holidays) GAME, EBGames, Target, and Big W stores for it. If you honestly can't find any, talk to the people there and see if they can order you a copy.I stole the game from my sister since I borrowed her DS for Re:Coded and her DS games/anime DVDs are in my room(long story, don't ask) and played it. Honestly, it was better than I expected(Though it took me some time to learn how to work the map properly. I didn't get for a while that going left meant going up or down on the map).

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

:l I disapprove of this. First of all, TWEWY is a game that is well worth whatever drastic measures you must resort to in order to get a real, official copy of the game. Secondly, the game uses the DS's unique functions way too much for you to have a decent experience with it on an emulator. Thirdly, I hate to sound like a self-righteous anti-pirate (because I'm not), but SE did such a good job on this game that it would just be... wrong to pirate it like that. So if you don't want it enough to get your hands on the real game, don't play it at all. I highly recommend playing it for real though.

Seriously man, chill out. This isn't the thread to have an anti-pirating debate in. I've got a lot to say about this post, but this isn't the appropriate time or place for it.

Is Joshua really like... God or Jesus or something? I've been hearing some stuff about him and his Japanese name (Yoshiya) sounds uncannily similar to the given name of Jesus.

It's hard to know exactly how much power Joshua has. It would be hard to say that he's Jesus, especially considering (at least, I would say) Neku is a much more Christ-like character than Joshua is. Also, I'm pretty sure that Mr. Hanekoma is higher up in rank than Joshua. If I remember correctly, Josh is just head of the reapers. There are beings on higher planes than him (Angels), with much more power.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I am asking for a spoiler. I beat the game a long time ago but I never did see the secret ending or unlock the reports, so I've been wondering... Is Joshua really like... God or Jesus or something? I've been hearing some stuff about him and his Japanese name (Yoshiya) sounds uncannily similar to the given name of Jesus.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back