• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Site Officially Opened and Updated!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Yippie

Dearly Beloved of the year, all years

also love how Monstro is just plopped on the middle of the Prankster's logo with that pissed off face

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The site is looking marvelous. Shouldn't Neku be one of the characters next to Sora and Riku?

If my logic is right, the characters next to Sora and Riku should be playable if Neku isn't shown?

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
The site is looking marvelous. Shouldn't Neku be one of the characters next to Sora and Riku?

He only appears in Twilight Town, as far as we know. He, Joshua and Beat are the equivalent of all the FF characters in the past games. Therefore, no.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
He only appears in Twilight Town, as far as we know. He, Joshua and Beat are the equivalent of all the FF characters in the past games. Therefore, no.

Well also three new dream eaters were announced, yet only 2 slots remain open. I think open slots are just to informally tell us new characters and dream eaters will be announced, but not based on the current unknown character slots.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Weren't the TWEWY-chars slated for Traverse?
Twilight Town hasn't even been announced to appear yet if I recall correctly.

If those are characters there are several possibilities:

More Disney characters, or someone of the tormented people...or villains (Braig, Isa etc.). Gotta have to wait and see I'll guess.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Ah finally, the site is actually getting some attention! And I've absolutely fallen in love with the new Dearly Beloved remix, it's that good! I'm glad that we finally know that the Drop gauge is what causes the shift, but I wonder if there's a way to somehow increase/decrease your gauge though. But seriously, Monstro looks epic on the world selection screen and it looks like I can't call La Cite des Cloches, The City of Bells anymore. :( As for the unannounced characters, I can bet one will be Xehanort, but maybe the other will be either Kairi or Braig? I can tell it can't be Neku because they'll probably be in the Traverse Town section once the whole TWEWY cast is revealed and he's not gonna exit out of that world with you, that's for sure.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Wow. I love the site. It's cool how it changes from Sora to Riku and I love the music. :)

jmartin912

I think the music is absolutely and completely perfect! Best Dearly beloved ever! The flute half way through is beautiful and the march style near the end is sort of out of place but that's just what makes it beautiful! I love Yoko! She is amazing, also Takeharu, he's working on this game as well, if I remember correctly. I think this game will have the best music yet.

sub6snoopy

Can someone help me out? I am having a hard time figuring out the importance of Kairi being in this game other than the fact that she is a main character and what happened to her in BBS.

Crazy Mario

Can someone help me out? I am having a hard time figuring out the importance of Kairi being in this game other than the fact that she is a main character and what happened to her in BBS.
There's actually a chance she won't have ANY importance in this game. Since it takes place in the Realm of Sleep, Kairi is most likely waiting on Destiny Islands. Something could happen to her, but I'm pretty sure it won't influence Sora and Riku until The Mark of Mastery is over and Yen Sid makes up some reason they have to go back to the Realm of Sleep due to it only being a part of the game.

sub6snoopy

makes sense. I only brought it up, cause of the people saying that it could be kairi who would be place next to Sora and Riku on the site.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If something happens to her...it'll better not just another kidnapping plot again. <_<

There might be some twist though like i.e. Kairi somehow at least awakening her own keyblade in her awakening.
The awakening platforms with the stained glass were said to be a "world in a dream" sometimes and therefore, while being inside someone´s heart, they may be connected to the Realm of Sleep somehow and through some accident Kairi gets swept into the RoS...
...just much theorizing here, lol.

Crazy Mario

If something happens to her...it'll better not just another kidnapping plot again. <_<

There might be some twist though like i.e. Kairi somehow at least awakening her own keyblade in her awakening.
The awakening platforms with the stained glass were said to be a "world in a dream" sometimes and therefore, while being inside someone´s heart, they may be connected to the Realm of Sleep somehow and through some accident Kairi gets swept into the RoS...
I honestly expect this to happen in the next saga though, since there's so many Keybladers getting revealed and adding a newbie isn't gonna help much at this point and confuse us even more than we have to be. But I can see what you mean about Dive to the Heart and I even suggested this in the worlds thread before.

sub6snoopy

That's what I was thinking, like, I really don't want her to get kidnapped again. What I would like to see would be her to finally able to awaken her Keyblade and through her connection with Sora, somehow awaken in the RoS. and be able to kick some heartless can as Kairi. and if Not 3D, then KH3!

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I think it's possible for someone from the waking world (Realm of Light) to be sent to the Realm of Sleep, so we can't rule out Kairi or anyone esle being there.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Anyone found a youtube video of the song? or has an mp3 rip? I'd like to have the music in my PC. :3

Can't wait to see those clean dream eater pics. Thanks Lancelot! :D

Oh man, this game is gonna be so sweet.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Cool.
I think it might be time to re-watch some Disney classics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back