• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scan of KH 3D on Famitsu weekly (translations in OP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Re: Scan of KH 3D on Famitsu weekly

^^I agree with you. I think were gettin Evil Queen'd with Frollo. Oh well, its better than getting Gaston'd.

i'll join you if it happen *has pitchfork and fire ready*

Oh God, Gaston =,( That still makes me upset.

And honestly, if the Japs don't get Frollo, then I expect we better get him put in. An FM is inevitable. The only KH that hasn't gotten an FM/Remake is Days, and that's because Days really couldn't have had either.

I honestly doubt it. Pocahontas is a forest/beach theme while The Jungle Book holds a Jungle/Savannah theme so no I don't think they would be labeled the same. If one of them is removed just because Square says "Oh, they both have big trees so they can't be in the same game" then I will write an "angry letter" for sure! :)

See, that's what I thought, but I could also see where they would be coming from if they said that.

I actually didn't even know there was circus in Pinocchio! I haven't watched it in forever, Is that where Pinocchio is in the cage or where he was used as a marionette? Maybe dumbo could make a cameo? I mean there really isn't much to work with for him to have an ENTIRE world.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

I actually didn't even know there was circus in Pinocchio! I haven't watched it in forever, Is that where Pinocchio is in the cage or where he was used as a marionette?
The circus is in Pleasure Island which is where misbehaved boys turn into donkeys when they make "jackasses" of themselves and break the rides and houses, smoke cigars, drink beer, and (for some strange reason despite the fact I always played it) playing pool. It appears when Pinocchio gets on the boat to Pleasure Island and after seeing Lampwick's transformation, escapes by sea with Jiminy.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

I honestly haven't seen Pinocchio in quite some time.
I would like to, though.
I wonder ifwe'll get to see him be a "Real Boy"

Mr Yippie

Prankster's Paradise ingame, Pleasure Island in the movie.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I got screwed out of an Evil Queen battle that I kind of wanted but didn't care so much for. If I don't get my Frollo battle, which I've wanted since after KH2, then someone's getting cut. I'm about to go all Lima Heights on SE.

They probably screwed us out of the Evil Queen battle to save it for another game.

Mr Yippie

Evil Queen was never shown dead. She'll probably become a rival to Maleficent in a later game.

In fact if she took up Maleficent's place in the next KH saga that would be pretty cool.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

The circus is in Pleasure Island which is where misbehaved boys turn into donkeys when they make "jackasses" of themselves and break the rides and houses, smoke cigars, drink beer, and (for some strange reason despite the fact I always played it) playing pool. It appears when Pinocchio gets on the boat to Pleasure Island and after seeing Lampwick's transformation, escapes by sea with Jiminy.

This should answer the pool question:
[video=youtube;s60hOgqLFGg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s60hOgqLFGg[/video]

Crazy Mario

This should answer the pool question:
[video=youtube;s60hOgqLFGg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s60hOgqLFGg[/video]
I kind of guessed that they used pool since it is a gambling sport. It's just that in the movie, Pinocchio and Lampwick were playing for fun, not for money, drugs, or anything of the sort (Not to mention I have a pool table in my basement.) Also, I remember that movie from music class, always bored me to death.

BBSFTW

i just got to thinking again in pinocchio world maybe we might meet luxord somebody. I think it would be the best place to meet him so heres hoping *pray*

Crazy Mario

i just got to thinking again in pinocchio world maybe we might meet luxord somebody. I think it would be the best place to meet him so heres hoping *pray*
I don't think we'll meet any somebodies in the Realm of Sleep though, not to mention a Disney world...

BBSFTW

I don't think we'll meet any somebodies in the Realm of Sleep though, not to mention a Disney world...

i know -.- but this world just seem like such a good place for him. oh well if he show up ill be happy and if not well then maybe kh3

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Lololol AI starred Haley Joel Osment who is Sora. :3 I expect an AI joke now.

I wonder what he'll wish for now.....? Where's Jiggolo Joe? Can't do without him.

haha....I loved AI it has to be my favorite movie.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

They probably screwed us out of the Evil Queen battle to save it for another game.

That's what I think too. The Queen was never shown dead. The dwarves said they just ran her off. Not to mention her image on Snow White's awakening in KH1 was the only image who was not asleep, perhaps suggesting she was not taken by darkness when her world was and she is still alive somewhere.

They have to have a Frollo fight. Square should know by now how much in demand that Notre Dame has been, it wouldn't be right to cheat us out of a Frollo boss.

Here is why I think that Frollo will be a boss. Before Riku goes to fight the giant Gargoyle Dream Eater at the top of the church, there was a scene with Riku speaking to Quazi who was holding Esmeralda. Riku runs toward the church and Quazi says "I'll fight too" yet Quazi is nowhere to be seen during the fight with the giant dream eater.

So I think it's logical that while Riku was fighting the giant dream eater, Quazi took Esmeralda to a safe room and that's where Frollo shows up to try and kill both Esmeralda and Quazi but Riku stops him and then the boss battle with Frollo happens.

My own personal vision is Frollo riding on a dark horse dream eater (Resembling his horse from the movie) and swinging a sword while Riku has to deplete the horse's HP to knock Frollo off and attack him directly (A little similar to the Clayton and Stealth Sneak boss in KH1)

Crazy Mario

That's what I think too. The Queen was never shown dead. The dwarves said they just ran her off. Not to mention her image on Snow White's awakening in KH1 was the only image who was not asleep, perhaps suggesting she was not taken by darkness when her world was and she is still alive somewhere.

They have to have a Frollo fight. Square should know by now how much in demand that Notre Dame has been, it wouldn't be right to cheat us out of a Frollo boss.

Here is why I think that Frollo will be a boss. Before Riku goes to fight the giant Gargoyle Dream Eater at the top of the church, there was a scene with Riku speaking to Quazi who was holding Esmeralda. Riku runs toward the church and Quazi says "I'll fight too" yet Quazi is nowhere to be seen during the fight with the giant dream eater.

So I think it's logical that while Riku was fighting the giant dream eater, Quazi took Esmeralda to a safe room and that's where Frollo shows up to try and kill both Esmeralda and Quazi but Riku stops him and then the boss battle with Frollo happens.

My own personal vision is Frollo riding on a dark horse dream eater (Resembling his horse from the movie) and swinging a sword while Riku has to deplete the horse's HP to knock Frollo off and attack him directly (A little similar to the Clayton and Stealth Sneak boss in KH1)
I have to say, I completely agree with your amazing theory and have even more stuff to back it up. When the Spirit of the Mirror was defeated by Aqua, he claimed that he does not know where the Queen is, but knows that she is gone and does not state at all that she's dead. Also, unlike other Disney Villains besides Maleficent, Pete and the original KH Villain Council, she actually has a hint of knowledge of other worlds and the Princesses of Light due to Terra ignorantly asking if she's after the Hearts of Light, which could tie in to her future motives if she appears again as a villain.
Additionally, I love your theory on Frollo and absolutely hope its true. It makes perfect sense and would make a perfectly original boss fight that would diverge himself from being a similar sword fight to Captain Hook. I just want to add that he could use "Hellfire" attacks due to his epic song and the mysteriously red robed figures in the Palace of Justice.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Glad to see Sora and Riku will be utilizing the same worlds albeit different scenarios as in BBS.

I am particularly excited about the expansion of Pinocchio's story with his homeworld, as it is one of the classiest in the history of Disney films (HoND also falls under this category), but there's something about the render of the blue fairy that seems a tad off kilter. Could just be me, though she looked fairly realistic in the film, and maybe they are just trying to make her blend better with the rest of the cast. Glad she's involved in the plot. I was wondering if it would be Sora or Riku who freed Pinocchio from Stromboli's cage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back