• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Let's Play A Game (A Sai fanfic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Wow and all this to save Kiba? XD I want to come too!

But not because of Kiba though >:) I'm on Neji side today.

Btw who is Roxie?
pfft i dont care bout kiba he just promised me fire arrows and the deity mask! for that i'd save xion!

Deal, let's go! *Gets on a hourse and rides.
HELL YEAH! *gets on nimbus cloud*

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Wait you like Xion, or not like her. Also she's next on my list.Sora's taking to long, and after I'm gonna kill Sauske.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
That's a cool name.

Lol sounds like an awesome deal anyways.

nimbus cloud ^^

Xion alright for me but not a fan but I don't know what Anagram thinks of her.

Your going to What!! O.O oh boy fangirls are going to rip you apart for that! Hope your armed good cause fangirls are going to be calling for ya.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
I have Solid Snake, Raiden, The whole crew of the OutLaw Star, Link, Minda, Most of the cast of TWEWY on my side.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Good luck with hundreds of fangirls.. Each day another one appears.. It never ends lol.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Wait you like Xion, or not like her. Also she's next on my list.Sora's taking to long, and after I'm gonna kill Sauske.
muwhahah YES death to sauske! *puts on deity mask*

That's a cool name.

Lol sounds like an awesome deal anyways.

nimbus cloud ^^

Xion alright for me but not a fan but I don't know what Anagram thinks of her.

Your going to What!! O.O oh boy fangirls are going to rip you apart for that! Hope your armed good cause fangirls are going to be calling for ya.
it is an awesome deal!

^ ^ nimbus cloud!

dont like xion she only convoluted the story more tho i blame the writers for eventual fail.

muwhahaha screw them i have the deity mask they cant kill me! tho i dont know bout you two *3*

I have Solid Snake, Raiden, The whole crew of the OutLaw Star, Link, Minda, Most of the cast of TWEWY on my side.
THAT WONT BE ENOUGH! SUMMON GURREN LAGANN!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Lol I'm not going to do anything about the fangirls you two are on your own ^^

Wow.. Guess this is goodbye then.. Once you destroy Sasuke.. Fangirls will be after ya.

I wonder who else the fangirls like besides Sasuke?

Gram

Banned
Awards
oh no no no ^ ^ you tagged along so now your an auto target <3

pfft i have the deity mask and a nimbus cloud i'll live >:D dont know bout you two heh heh

hm by my count.... Neji, sora, riku, roxas, saix, axel, neku, josh, and toshiro.
and thats just a few XD

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Sorry Guys!! I have to delay the next chapter since I was really, really (and I really do mean really) busy. :(

so in a few more days I'll have it up.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
No your not I have other things going on. Any ways I'll have another chapter up in a day or two so it's going to be the last chapter.

Reason why I apologize is because I said I would have it up by Friday but since I didn't I got your hopes up.

May actually have more then one chapter then have the last chapter.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Will do. Then I think once I get done writing this one I will be done making fanfics for awhile, since it's a lot of work to keep up with.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I apologize to everyone I kept waiting the past two or more weeks. I've been busy and playing MM this week so I haven't given much time to my fanfic but this is the last chapter so enjoy.

Chapter 5. The end or so we hope..

While everyone looked at each other through out the room, a loud banging sound could be heard.

"Hey guys what do you think it is?" said Ino.

"Not sure but someone should go find out" said Shikamaru.

"Don't look at me, I've had more then enough surprises tonight" said Naruto looking away.

"I'll do it" said Lee still upset that he hadn't become king tonight.

"By the way what are we going to tell Asuma..?" said Shino.

"About what?" asked Sai seeing Hinata had fallen asleep tied in rope while Neji looked really angry with everyone within the room since he was tied up.

"Kiba.. Remember he got taken by crazy fangirls?" said Sakura yawning.

"Oh right, well it's not are fault he was taken" said Sai gazing at Neji who had evil intentions in his eyes.

"Did anyone make sure Neji didn't have any kunai or a cell phone to call fangirls or get away?" asked Sai as everyone faces went white with shock.

Neji looked pleased but was already struggling with the phone behind his back.

"Someone stop him! He's got a phone!" shrieked Sakura panicking.

"Look it's no big deal it's not like he's got fangirls on speed dial.. Right?" said Naruto only to be very wrong.

"Even if Neji were able to call them, his mouth has been stuffed with rags, so how is he going to tell them anything?" said Ino recovering.

"You don't think he's got a emergency fangirl speed dial number do you?" whisper Sai seeing Neji watch them with curiosity since no one took the phone away yet.

"Better safe then dead like Kiba" said Shino.

Naruto with Sai took the phone from Neji grip while he struggle to keep them from taking it.

"Say why wasn't Naruto taken when the fangirls showed up anyways?" asked Sai only for Neji to speak up, since he got the rag out of his mouth.

"Its simple fangirls were more interested in dealing with Kiba since Naruto immune to them at the moment or haven't you heard the girls have a thing for him?" said Neji smirking.

"I would ask what you mean but.. I rather not know" said Shikamaru.

"And how long are you guys going to keep me tied down for?" said Neji.

"Till we know you won't kill us and we want to know if Kiba has a chance in surviving at all" said Ino.

"Good luck with that the fangirls like to break there toys before returning them so.. I can't tell ya how it will turn out for Kiba.. And I hope he gets broken to pieces" said Neji as Sakura put *his rag back in his mouth.

"So what now?" asked Choji munching on a bag of chips while Shikamaru winced at each chip he ate.

"Wait for Lee to come back" said Sai leaning against the counter.

"How long has he been gone?" said Ino nervously.

"Only five or ten minutes" said Shino having been thinking about it too.

"Did you send a bug with him?" asked Naruto.

"Yeah it hasn't come back yet to report on his situation.." said Shino.

"Well should one of us..?" said Sakura unwilling to say it let alone go by herself even though it's her own house.

"Dawn is approaching so it won't be long before Asuma is here so.. No" said Shino.

"Yeah let someone else handle this" said Shikamaru.

"By the way why are most of us still here? Shouldn't we have gone home sometime earlier?" asked Naruto.

"Shino won't let us leave, until Asuma gets here with Tsunade to make sure were okay" said Sai.

"Hey guys!" said Lee dragging a body behind him.

"Uh Lee.. Where did you get that?" said Naruto freaked out.

"Its Kiba! Remember the crashing noise we heard? Kiba was brought back" said Lee happliy.

"Is he even alive?" asked Sai.

"I think so.. I forgot to check" said Lee dropping hold of Kiba.

"Um.. Let's just leave him there if he's still alive or ..you know.. And keep Neji away from the body.. I mean Kiba till Asuma gets here" said Shikamaru.

Everyone nodded in agreement yet Neji continued to glare.*

"I'm going to get cleaned up.. Since I live here so you guys just hang out here" said Sakura leaving the room.

"Hey Lee, next time if we ever play this horrible game again we will let you be king first okay?" said Ino watching Lee cheer up more.

"Yeah like that's going to happen..-ow!" mutter Naruto only to get pinched in the arm by Ino.

"Or any other game" said Shikamaru not wanting to play Kings game ever again.

A knocked sounded on the front door, Shino unlocking it as the door sung open was Asuma followed by Kakashi and Jiraya.

"Hey kids look like you had a good time" said Jiraya.

"Ignore Master Jiraya, let's get you guys home" said Asuma.

"Sai, Naruto, Lee, and Ino you can come with me" said Kakashi having handed each a small bottle of liquid to clear there heads from the side effects of the sake.

"Choji, Shikamaru, Neji, Hinata, and.. Kiba are with me" said Asuma doing the same only to notice both Neji and Hinata were tied up and the body laying on the ground.. Was Kiba.

"Hold up everyone what happen to Kiba? And why are those two tied?" asked Asuma.

"Hinata was acting somewhat mad speaking to pillows while Neji had lost his mind and well Kiba was taken by fangirls who beaten him up.." said Shino.

"I'll handle Kiba, and Hinata" said Jiraya while Shino took care of Neji.

"Where's Sakura?" asked Asuma.

"Here" said Sakura having finish showering and wearing new clothes for the day.

"Alright let's get everyone home then we will clean up here and report to lady Hokage" said Asuma in charge.

Jiraya having been left alone while Kakashi, Asuma, and Shino took everyone home went to check on Kiba.

Kiba was laying face down barely breathing but alive, (good thing he made it or Tsunade would blame us for what happen tonight) thought Jiraya steadily caring Kiba over his shoulder home and Hinata under one arm.

Sakura at home looked at the mess they had made but started to clean up.

Awhile later Asuma, Jiraya, and Kakashi showed up to help followed by Shino.

But as Kakashi and Jiraya came in both looked unhappy.

"Whats the matter with Kakashi sensei and Master Jiraya?" asked Sakura.

"Lady Tsunade assigned all the missions everyone has to miss because of last nights mix up, and to top it off make your place spotless" said Asuma.

"Why are you and Shino here?" asked Sakura throwing more pillow stuffing in the trash cans.

"Because we want to help.. Just don't host any party's for awhile" said Asuma and Sakura couldn't help but agree more.

A few weeks later..

Everyone who was brought home eventually went back to normal, Neji more reasonable yet at times would act crazy while Hinata forgot everything that had happen that night.

Sai couldn't help but laugh at some of the events that took place that night while Sakura and Naruto would talk about it yet none of them wanted to experience it a second time.

Lee eventually got to be first in some of the new games that were less harmful, while Kiba stayed as far away from Neji as possible, yet both filled in TenTen on what she missed.

Shikamaru went back to his usual self no longer worried about Choji eating him.. (why he even thought that was beyond reasoning). Choji and Ino remained the same unaffected yet strangely enough Choji started to sing on Friday nights at karaoke.

As for Jiraya and Kakashi both took more care of there packages not wanting to deal with the after math of that night ever again.*

End of Lets play a game (A Sai fanfic).

So that's the last chapter, thank you everyone for reading this while it lasted this long. Sorry for the long delays over the past several weeks but I'm glad you guys continued reading it anyways.*

Gram

Banned
Awards
good ending :D
tho i cant figure out how he survived fan girls o.0

I've been busy and playing MM this week so
lol been there XD one whole month of my life in fact.

Choji and Ino remained the same unaffected yet strangely enough Choji started to sing on Friday nights at karaoke.
lol

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Well it ended so I'm happy, I know it was lacking more funny stuff but couldn't think of anything so just did the best I could to end it. Fangirls pretty much broke him.. Then tossed him back from there universe. Lol ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back