• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hawthorne University: A school with a dark past involving drugs, depression, murder, and suicide.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Give Nami some slack, she's feeling guiltyyyyy!! D:

Lol. I can imagine a fight between Nami and Lilly though.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Well technically me, i say when lilly finds out.

Is Sol and Nami still together? Nothing has been said...They were pretty serious before though....I mean Sol got laid!

I think a fight will be fun...they always are :p

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Well technically me, i say when lilly finds out.

Is Sol and Nami still together? Nothing has been said...They were pretty serious before though....I mean Sol got laid!

I think a fight will be fun...they always are :p

Well, they are, or they should be since nothing has been said. I just didn't want Nami to get killed or something (if anyone still remembers the rules) so I just started posting. XD

EDIT:

NNNNNNNo. So well there's obviously drama between Lilly and Nami now. Definitely.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Haha, i know Trunks, im just being silly like that

Well hopefully, they are cause that would mean more drama!!

Legit so happy this rp has been reawaken

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Which is why I edited my earlier post in this thread. XD

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Well to sum up everything:

Bones is dead.
Everyone's living their lives in the University again, except two people are in depression, and PL has made a villain named V, who is the doctor in the Uni except no one knows that he's evil.

Are you coming back in the rp? That would be great! XD

I appreciate the offer, but I'd probably just lose track again. And then repeat the process, I swear, I really do think I have an addiction to dropping out of RP's that I have committed myself to.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I appreciate the offer, but I'd probably just lose track again. And then repeat the process, I swear, I really do think I have an addiction to dropping out of RP's that I have committed myself to.

:< Aw okay.

I'm itching to post, but I have to wait for Trunks' post first.

Awards
Damn kids and their fickle romances. XD

Anyway I'll be having V make his first move soon.

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
XD Hahaha yeah, the drama. :/

That would be great, I'm looking forward to V's evilness. XD

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Here's a little fun-fact for those that don't know me. My chara's name is actually my real name, only spelled differently.

In truth, I basically made myself into a chara for this one, with some significant changes mind you. The name also happens to be my middle name but the name that I answer to most of the time.

Awards
Here's a little fun-fact for those that don't know me. My chara's name is actually my real name, only spelled differently.

In truth, I basically made myself into a chara for this one, with some significant changes mind you. The name also happens to be my middle name but the name that I answer to most of the time.

lol, for some reason I'm not surprised. XD

IceBlueWings

That is a fun-fact! Also, it's a nice name. Why do you use your middle name more than your first? Another friend of mine does that too. Just curious.

IceBlueWings

Aw. I wish I had a middle name, I don't like my first name too. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back