• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else think Sora pales in comparison to TAV?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
1. That's technically debatable since all the FF characters as well as Mickey, Donald and Goofy took part in fighting the Heartless army.
8. Sephiroth isn't really canon.
9. No, they just stopped the battle. If Sora really did win, you would see LS being weak at the end but instead he just stands there like nothing happened. He just realizes Sora isn't Xehanort and then just kneels down.

1. you still had to take out 1000 by your self without their aid.... >_>
8. 1 yes 2 is debatable
9. armor filled with emotions cant really fatigue.....

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I never mentioned if they were canon, not canon, or weak or whatever. I was just mentioning the times that I remember that Sora was alone and he kicked ass. And if your gonna say Darkside was weak, which I admit he was, but it depends on what difficulty your talking about, and how much you leveled up before the fight. But that's besides the point, just refer to the first sentence of this post.

Technically, Sora never defeated Darkside. He just held him back, and eventually that giant dark corridor in the sky sucked them in.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
8. 1 yes 2 is debatable
9. armor filled with emotions cant really fatigue.....

8. No KH1 Sephiroth isn't canon. Because in KH2, Sora sees Sephiroth for the very first time and doesn't recognize him.
9. But there's still no sign of defeat. At all. Plus, this is a bad example anyway because Donald and Goofy are in the fight.

kk So stop comparing their fighting skills. TAV fought Unversed. Sora fought Heartless and Nobodies. They fought entirely DIFFERENT enemies.

I wouldn't say they're entirely different. Nomura himself said the Unversed are extremely similar to Heartless. :/

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Anyways, the whole point of me listing all that was to show that there has been more than 3 or so times that Sora has been by himself in a battle, excluding the data fights and LS fight in kh2:fm.

Edit: Again, not saying any of it is canon or not or if they were weak.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
8. No KH1 Sephiroth isn't canon. Because in KH2, Sora sees Sephiroth for the very first time and doesn't recognize him.
9. But there's still no sign of defeat. At all. Plus, this is a bad example anyway because Donald and Goofy are in the fight.

I wouldn't say they're entirely different. Nomura himself said the Unversed are extremely similar to Heartless. :/

about sephiroth that what i ment kh1 sephi wasnt cannon

k99y77

Awards
Wow, that's retarded. Sora didn't have to battle as many tough enemies like TAV BY HIMSELF. Vanitas and Xehanort are much tougher opponents than Xehanort's Heartless or Xemnas and TAV fought them alone while Sora had a bunch of friends to help him along the way. Saying "He needs to save them" doesn't say he's "stronger"

That's like saying a guy needs to help a man who fell off a ditch. He needs to save that guy, but does it make him stronger than that guy? No. So bad example.
do you have proof that vanitas and MX are tougher than xemnas or ansem SoD? and don't forget he fought alone in COM he defeated some of organization xiii and the 1000 heartless all by himself!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
do you have proof that vanitas and MX are tougher than xemnas or ansem SoD? and don't forget he fought alone in COM he defeated some of organization xiii and the 1000 heartless all by himself!

He only fought alone for the Destiny Islands floor and the Repliku battle immediately following. Just saying.

αsiя

space coke
Either way Sora is going to overpower them, whether you like it or not.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Let me guess. Your only reason for saying that is "because he's the main character", right? -_-
Its kind of obvious that where this is headed. He only had the keyblade for a year and mangaed to beat the most powerful heartless ever to be seen in KH and A nobody powered by an artificial KH.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Xehanort: As a great fandom war RAGED!!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Oh well. Let's get this over with;

Regardless, Sora will, more than likely, become more powerful than TAV, or anyone could ever possibly imagine. His Heart can connect to other people's Hearts, and weird mumbo jumbo like that. Whatever, doesn't mean I could give a particle of fecal matter about him anyway. TAV are by far cooler, and more character-wise, fleshed out, so to speak.

But Old Man Xehanort has got to be one evil, conniving son of a flying monkey..

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
You are damn straight Terra is cooler than Sora. I mean, did you see the size of his man boobs!?
I am dead serious with that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back