• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How does Xemnas know that Ven is in the room of awakening ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sooSORAsaid

So it's been established that Xemnas (terra-ish) was looking for the Chamber of Awakening...but at what point was he told that Ven was there? Or that it even existed? Didn't only Aqua know that the room existed/could exist because Eraqus told only her?

Allister Rose

French Lover
most of us are asuming aqua got a lingering spirit that old xemnas because she thought he was terra.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
He doesn't know that Ven is in the CoA. He doesn't even know the CoA exists. He just knows Ven is somewhere.
He was just searching for Ven, and it so happened that around the time all the KH1/2 stuff happened is when his search led him to CO.

Allister Rose

French Lover
He doesn't know that Ven is in the CoA. He doesn't even know the CoA exists. He just knows Ven is somewhere.
He was just searching for Ven, and it so happened that around the time all the KH1/2 stuff happened is when his search led him to CO.
that's wrong, so are you telling me that all those times about xemnas wanting the chamber of awakening wasn't canon?

organization 13 were the first to mention CoA

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It's CoW not CoA, guyssss.

Anyway, I don't think you're supposed to worry too much about it. Probably some lame "bonds of the heart" kind of explanation. "He just knows"

R

Rooster Cogburn

Xemnas knows that Ven is in the Chamber of Awakening.
Says so in the Ultimania:

Q12: Why is Xemnas searching for The Chamber of Awakening?
A: To find Ventus.

The Chamber of Awakening is the room where Aqua leaves Ventus sleeping in Last Episode, and is a part of Castle Oblivion. As you can see from Xemnas calling Aqua’s armor “friend”, it seems Xemnas has Terra’s memories and so is searching for Ventus, and is making the other Organization members look for The Chamber of Awakening.

Gram

Banned
Awards
the only thing i can think of is that aquas armor is a LS.

Walkway

Spoiler title...sorta...very...

I have a hard time accepting that Xemnas had all of Terra's memories, and yet still was completely evil and power hungry.

I just don't get it.
Clearly he doesn't remember what it was like to have a heart but...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It's almost confirmed Aqua's armor is a LS, because Xigbar said in KH2FM he would listen in on Xemnas when he went to the Chamber of Sleep. He heard Xemnas talking to someone and he heard a voice speaking back to him. So it's likely the LS of Aqua's armor was speaking to Xemnas, therefore if the LS contained memories of Aqua placing Ven in the room of sleep then Xemnas probably got the info from that LS which explains why he is searching for it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Spoiler title...sorta...very...

I have a hard time accepting that Xemnas had all of Terra's memories, and yet still was completely evil and power hungry.

I just don't get it.
Clearly he doesn't remember what it was like to have a heart but...

that's like asking saix to act more like his somebody....

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
e and he heard a voice speaking back to him.
Watch that scene again, because he never says that. All he said was that he heard Xemnas talking to someone. If Xemnas had been talking to himself, Xigbar would have just assumed someone else was there too. Nothing is confirmed.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
In a scene in KHII FM+ Xigbar said he heard Xemnas speaking to someone in the CoS. And since we know that's where Aqua's armor is, it's possible that Aqua had a LS that for some reason told Xemnas where Ven was located.

Walkway

that's like asking saix to act more like his somebody....

I just don't get how he can be looking for Ven and "Talking" with Aqua, and trying to become some sort of super being and destroy everything at the same time.

The only thing I can really figure is that he doesn't truly remember Terra's memories, but can just feel them. As in, he knows that there's someone very important that he needs to find, and that Aqua's armor and keyblade are or belong to a friend, and all that is just instinctual. He doesn't know WHY, but he just does.
At the same time as being evil.
So yeah.

Allister Rose

French Lover
still it's very probable aqua's LS told xemnas

I just don't get how he can be looking for Ven and "Talking" with Aqua, and trying to become some sort of super being and destroy everything at the same time.

The only thing I can really figure is that he doesn't truly remember Terra's memories, but can just feel them. As in, he knows that there's someone very important that he needs to find, and that Aqua's armor and keyblade are or belong to a friend, and all that is just instinctual. He doesn't know WHY, but he just does.
So yeah.
terra does some things he shouldn't do but does it for his friends. xemnas could be doing the same but with no morals stopping him....and is till argue whether he was "evil"

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

So yeah.

Did you consider that perhaps because Xemnas does not have ALL of Terra's memories, that perhaps by speaking to Aqua's LS it allows him to remember SOME of his past, and when he learned from Aqua's LS about the other friend being in the chamber of waking that he simply wishes to find the COW so he might be able to see Ven and be able to remember all of his past.

If this is the case then Xemnas can be both evil and also confused about his past, so in this case Xemnas does not remember Terra's whole past thus he is not good like Terra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back