• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what should be my difficulty?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which will u play first?

• begginer

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • standerd

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • proud

Votes: 38 45.8%
  • critical

Votes: 23 27.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zulkir

im addicted to kingdom hearts and i =m so excited for bbs to come out but i have been seriously depating what mode i should play first... im thinking proud, but that could be to hard for me but then again i think standerd will be to easy, i think i will play on all hardnesses but i really want to no what i should play first... PLEASE HELP ME!

Play whatever suits you, no one else needs to have a say in it. If you find everything except easy too hard, then play easy, if you find everything too easy unless it's critical, play critical. Doing it based on a poll seems silly.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I'd help ya, but I can't decide either XD

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Yeah its either between proud or standard for me

Cheaken

Awards
Choose critical, give yourself a challenge, if you haven't played KH2FM then you haven't had a chance to try it out yet give yourself a wonderfully challenging experience.

Lonelyness21

Awards
YES! I shall also do this. Wee are offically critical mode brothers. lol.

You're two ain't the only ones you know! Welcome fellow brother! Add my sig to yours and it shall be official!

Also, TC should do this aswell, cause he should go Critical first~

Birthday Thunder

I'm going to do a 100% play-through with all three characters on proud mode first. After that, I will be doing a level 1 critical mode play-through with all three.

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
Begginer- Too easy for me; my little bro will play this though.
Standard- I played Standard in Days, and then Proud. Proud wasn't much harder (barring the Infernal Engine). I want to see the secret ending, so maybe not.
Proud- I want a challenge, so sign me up! I hope it won't be too bad, but I think I'll do Proud for all three. My older younger bro will be doing this too.
Critical- I'll do this for a challenge later, with the 0 Exp ability. Honestly, the people who I've seen play Critical on Youtube make me feel like a whimp for playing Proud.

denizenofevil

Sorry if this question has been answered somewhere else but are the requirements to get the secret ending the same in all the levels? I love KH but I've never been much of a gamer. Even standard is really hard for me.

UnrelentingLight

I've started Terra's story on critical and just let me say it is hard. I hate it when a boss insta kills me :( It's insanely fun though

Lonelyness21

Awards
Sorry if this question has been answered somewhere else but are the requirements to get the secret ending the same in all the levels? I love KH but I've never been much of a gamer. Even standard is really hard for me.

Nop. It's harder to get the Secret Ending on Standard. Whilst on Proud and Critical a whole lot easier~

Celus93

Imma do all the diffculties but imma start with critical and get the hardest one out the way then proud, standard, and finally beginner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back