• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
MF's theme is awesome. These are my theories:
1. MF is Sora/Riku/Someone Else from the future - Let me explain, so this is a version of Sora/Riku/Whoever from WAAAY in the future, and Sora or Riku screwed something up, so Luxord's somebody, or something else sent them back to solve the problem by keeping Sora, Riku, and Kairi from ever getting a keyblade. By eliminating Ven, Terra, and Aqua. But they fail, so in 3D they try it again, causing a universe parallel to Kingdom Hearts 1 where this character come back to them with an army of Nobodies and God Knows What Else(Thats the new enemy's name). But Riku, Kairi, and Sora defeat MF and and time is reset to before MF interfered, causing it to go back to the version of Kingdom Hearts we know.
2. Xion - You say the Data AtW his in Sora, well let's say Luxord had more of a use than just being Xemnas's personal guard next to Saix. And they sent Xion back to acquire data on Aqua, Ven, and Terra. Or maybe Xemnas himself went back, to find out where Chamber of Waking is.
3. Other - Eraqus and MX's master. He succesfully transferred his heart and went for vengeance on MX but got TAV instead.

Think about it. We all know he'll be in Re: Coded's secret ending, and probably be that antagonist or otehr main character in 3D.

Sounds cool! But this is Kingdom Hearts, not Back to the Future.

I think he has a relation to Braig. If you pause the video at random points, his weapons look like Braig's with a laser beam attachment. He also steals Braig's gun attack.

Or, just like Jiminiy's jouranl came to life in Code, this could be the Trinity Report coming to life :p

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Sounds cool! But this is Kingdom Hearts, not Back to the Future.

I think he has a relation to Braig. If you pause the video at random points, his weapons look like Braig's with a laser beam attachment. He also steals Braig's gun attack.

Or, just like Jiminiy's jouranl came to life in Code, this could be the Trinity Report coming to life :p

Its not even only braig. He uses EVERYONES moves lol: Sora, Riku, Marluxia, Vanitas to name a few

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
braig can do that?
You learn somewthing new everyday....

Absolute

I wonder what's the significance of the ironic name 'No Name.' perhaps there is some meaning especially with the clock motif on it.

And I thought we would get Vanitas's keyblade, not palette-swap Vanitas's keyblade.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
It's very interesting to see how many attacks he has from other bosses and he still has moves of his own.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I think that the void gear being VS colored is no big deal really

D

Deleted member 87467

someone on youtube thought he was a mix of all the Org. Members

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Yeah..... no
He justs wears the coat, I don't think he's related to them

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Okay, going back to that Sora from the Future Theory I had yesterday. I went over my thoughts and came up with some interesting thoughts.

We know Sora's mission in the future game(s) is to save TAV and the others (though as to HOW he can bring back Roxas or Xion, and even Namine (sadly :C), is beyond me, so I think it's going to merely be to be them at rest properly). And with Mysterious Figure added into the fray, time travel seems to be the most likely direction we're heading.

As stated previously, hints of multiple bosses Sora's fought over the series are present in the MF Theme, and Lycoris and I both thought we heard hints of Sora's Theme too, but we couldn't pinpoint any specific points. Also, MF's body shape is too short to be a new Xehanort; he's about as tall as Aqua is. So if he IS Sora, then we can conclude that this is an older Sora.

But then there are questions that naturally arise; Why is he attacking TAV? Why isn't Sora wielding the keyblade? Et Cetera.

After thinking more on it, a terrible thought rose in my mind (look at the Second Question/Answer for that);

Why is he attacking TAV?
A failed attempt to reach for the trio in warning of what's going to transpire, is my guess. The theme for KH3D is confirmed to be "Trust". It could be something occurs where Sora has to fight to keep himself in a specific time-period, or perhaps he's testing them to see if his appearance in the timeline changed anything. Anyways, if that was Sora and those were his intentions, he failed at his goal and most likely will try to find another way to warn the trio.

Why isn't Sora wielding the Keyblade?
This one is perhaps more difficult to answer than the last one, but the answer(s) really dawned on me recently; firstly it's possible Sora had to give up his keyblade to warn TAV and disturb the timeline. Secondly, and perhaps the more likely; Sora decided to accustom himself to new weapons.

You ask, "Why on Earth would he do that?"

Answer: because changing the timeline will result in altering everything that happened post-BBS. If Sora succeeds in saving TAV in this manner, he prevents Ven from ever losing his heart (meaning it never merges completely with Sora's), he also stops MX from taking over Terra and stops Aqua from saving Terranort in R.G. and setting up his betrayal to Ansem The Wise. In other words, Kairi never arrived in Destiny Island. Riku wouldn't turn to darkness and would eventually go to train under Terra's guidance. Destiny Islands would never fall to darkness and thus leads to the most important change; Sora would never become a Keyblade Wielder. His whole quest; his friends across the worlds, everything, would be undone.

*que gaping*

In other words, all the heroic acts Sora ever accomplished would have never transpired because he stopped them from ever needing to occur.

Thoughts? I know it seems a bit out there, but it's a thought I had.

TheLight1

A place where weather plays cruel tricks (AKA Engl
Why isn't Sora wielding the Keyblade?
This one is perhaps more difficult to answer than the last one, but the answer(s) really dawned on me recently; firstly it's possible Sora had to give up his keyblade to warn TAV and disturb the timeline. Secondly, and perhaps the more likely; Sora decided to accustom himself to new weapons.

You ask, "Why on Earth would he do that?"

Answer: because changing the timeline will result in altering everything that happened post-BBS. If Sora succeeds in saving TAV in this manner, he prevents Ven from ever losing his heart (meaning it never merges completely with Sora's), he also stops MX from taking over Terra and stops Aqua from saving Terranort in R.G. and setting up his betrayal to Ansem The Wise. In other words, Kairi never arrived in Destiny Island. Riku wouldn't turn to darkness and would eventually go to train under Terra's guidance. Destiny Islands would never fall to darkness and thus leads to the most important change; Sora would never become a Keyblade Wielder. His whole quest; his friends across the worlds, everything, would be undone.

*que gaping*

In other words, all the heroic acts Sora ever accomplished would have never transpired because he stopped them from ever needing to occur.

Thoughts? I know it seems a bit out there, but it's a thought I had.
.............wow............

Silverslide

I don't buy it.

I still don't understand why he wouldn't use a keyblade. He is already changing the timeline by going back and fighting them. Nor do we know how and why he is wearing a cloak. Cloaks indicate use of corriders of darkness, Sora shouldn't have that power. Nor should he be able to time travel without the aid of a machine or some shit.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
This is a good theory man, seriously, it makes sense

I think these weapons are better then keyblades though

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
This is a good theory man, seriously, it makes sense

I think these weapons are better then keyblades though

lol Thanks bro. ^_^ I liked the idea from the get-go, but the momentum and sheer size of importance it'd mean if it were true didn't really occur to me until the past couple of hours. ^_^

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
But look at it this way, it makes more sense because sora was never supposed to have the keyblade anyway

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't buy it.

I still don't understand why he wouldn't use a keyblade. He is already changing the timeline by going back and fighting them. Nor do we know how and why he is wearing a cloak. Cloaks indicate use of corriders of darkness, Sora shouldn't have that power. Nor should he be able to time travel without the aid of a machine or some shit.

Seriously, saying he needs a machine to time travel is also a weak argument considering this is the first time we've seen time travel in the series. Maybe Sora gain a power to time travel. And the Keyblade, again I say, is a mystery. We don't know the extent to its power. We don't even know the power of Kingdom Hearts.

Mickey doesn't use Corridors yet he had a coat.

Silverslide

But look at it this way, it makes more sense because sora was never supposed to have the keyblade anyway

Sora couldn't have those light sabers anyway. Nomura has said Sora is a normal boy, so without the keyblade, he shouldn't be able to do anything.

Seriously, saying he needs a machine to time travel is also a weak argument considering this is the first time we've seen time travel in the series. Maybe Sora gain a power to time travel. And the Keyblade, again I say, is a mystery. We don't know the extent to its power. We don't even know the power of Kingdom Hearts.

Mickey doesn't use Corridors yet he had a coat.

From what lol? So Sora just gains the power of time travel out his ass? To fight the 3 people he is supposed to save? Mickey actually traveled through CoDs with Riku, and Riku had that power. So yeah didn't summon them, but he used them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back