• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where can I get a copy of Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Special Edition?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreativeGenius13

Isn't that in, idk, Japaniese?

I need one from Uk, which will have the closest translation to that ok USA.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Why do you need the UK version? The game is still the same. The only difference is that the UK version will get an artbook. But the game itself hasn't changed at all. Is looking at a book full of random renders of characters really worth this much trouble?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The book isn't that big of a thing to have. It is just renders. Just buy the normal version for cheaper and buy the 10 dollar postcard book from Japan which is exactly the same as the artbook in the UK.

CreativeGenius13

Play-Asia doesn't have the Special Edition.

@skyfoxx

I have been watching this game for years now and I have a nice ammount of cash that is ready to be spent and I got screwed over with Days and I'm not letting that happen again.

I love Art books and other extras.

It's extremly cool and Uk will have the closest Translation of the Subtitles with a few changes to Mum and Org. which I don't think will be said too often in this game.

Anyways, Anyone got some ideas?

Lonelyness21

Awards
Play-Asia doesn't have the Special Edition.

@skyfoxx

I have been watching this game for years now and I have a nice ammount of cash that is ready to be spent and I got screwed over with Days and I'm not letting that happen again.

I love Art books and other extras.

It's extremly cool and Uk will have the closest Translation of the Subtitles with a few changes to Mum and Org. which I don't think will be said too often in this game.

Anyways, Anyone got some ideas?

What is it about that that makes this so much more different than just getting the damn US version? .__.

CreativeGenius13

@Lonely
They don't have a Special Edition in USA, silly. :p

@Anagram
Play Asia doesn't have the Special Edition.
BTW, Nice FMA Avatar

CreativeGenius13

Look, Artbooks, Special Editions, ete, They all make me feel warm and fuzzy inside which is REALLY REALLY RARE for me because I'm constantly teased because of my..."nerdy" nature.

I just hope my new High School will be 100% better.

The last school I have no good memories from and taht's bad considering how long I wnet there.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

Um...just so you know, the game itself isn't any different than what the USA folks are getting. The only thing that makes it SPESHUL is the fact that they're getting an artbook, which is really just a book of renders.

Look, Artbooks, Special Editions, ete, They all make me feel warm and fuzzy inside which is REALLY REALLY RARE for me because I'm constantly teased because of my..."nerdy" nature.

There's nothing "special" about this special edition. You're just getting a crappy book of renders - save yourself money and print out the ones from the KH Wiki if you want them that badly.

And be proud about your nerdy nature - nerds are going to end up ruling the world, and all the popular kids are going to end up working for them.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I just hope my new High School will be 100% better.

The last school I have no good memories from and taht's bad considering how long I wnet there.

well the point is, We Got Re:CoM they didnt, so we dont get a artbook. Just deal with it till someone sells it from Ebay. :/ thats is your choices sorry :/

CreativeGenius13

Isn't that, idk, used?

I've never trusted eBay anyways.

I8 could have sworn someone was talkinga bout getting the SE here a day or two ago.

Lonelyness21

Awards
Isn't that, idk, used?

I've never trusted eBay anyways.

I8 could have sworn someone was talkinga bout getting the SE here a day or two ago.

Nop, that's not used, it's new. And if you look to the right you can see the feedback of the person and whatnot.
This is really the only option you have. Oh and you do know it comes out 3 days afterwards right? So even MORE waiting! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back