• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

+++Lancelot-come-Buniberzei-come-Shinkiro-come-Lancelot again-come... Fanclub+++

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Re: +++Shinkirō Fanclub+++

Master of Nothiiiiiiiiing.

Lancelot

Awards

Well Mynny, let's see... almost 3 years, and 600 posts, so by that logic... You should obtain 1000 in another two years. hurr durr

Oh hey! It's a Candygirl!

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro

Well Mynny, let's see... almost 3 years, and 600 posts, so by that logic... You should obtain 1000 in another two years. hurr durr

Wow...so I actually have a better chance of getting a life this year than I do of going premium. It's a step up I guess. Not really. Darn it! I wish there were more interesting topics in discussion that I could relate to. Then I'd have those last 400 posts in no time. And finally I could be Mynny! And I could change my user title every 3 milliseconds!

By the way, Danica Syer, I LOVE your sig and av. I'm a big Sonny With a Chance fan.

Lancelot

Awards

Hey there Nixy!

Hm... You know you have to write a 500 word fanfic as well though, right, Mynny?

Lancelot

Awards

Oh geez, that's no good... But at least you felt better afterwards~

Lancelot

Awards

Still walking around in circles?

Status
Not open for further replies.