• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Electricpig.co.uk Reviews BBS + Makes #1 on Top 5 Best PSP Games! + NEW SCREENS!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Re: Electricpig.co.uk Reviews BBS + Makes #1 on Top 5 Best PSP Games!

OwO.

Oh, BbS is getting more good reviews! :D
The persone doing the review though is talking as if KH has never been on a hand-held before.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Wow, thanks for the links. Pretty interesting stuff there (even though they do spoil the MQE)...

Wait for IGN's... :\

No kidding.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

This is like the 5th good review! I'm so excited now!!

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It doesn't really matter. We all know that BBS is a decent game and a definite must buy for any KH fan out there. The Japanese version is solid proof of that very fact. With the English version taking up all that extra sweet time to make it an even better title, then a bad review would only be plain weird.

Me? I'm personally looking most forward to the GameTrailers review.

prjio307

I live in New York, in the Rochester area

It doesn't really matter. We all know that BBS is a decent game and a definite must buy for any KH fan out there. The Japanese version is solid proof of that very fact. With the English version taking up all that extra sweet time to make it an even better title, then a bad review would only be plain weird.

Me? I'm personally looking most forward to the GameTrailers review.

My thoughts exactly! We all already know it's a good game so why are we looking to reviewers for reassurance? All that matters is that you like it. Also at least IGN revamped their review system so no more 7.9's.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

My thoughts exactly! We all already know it's a good game so why are we looking to reviewers for reassurance? All that matters is that you like it. Also at least IGN revamped their review system so no more 7.9's.

I suppose it's just kinda nice and exciting to read a review of the game you've been anticipating for a long time, especially by "experts" who have reviewed both other similar games along with totally different ones. For me, Gametrailers is a perfect example. I like their videos and their reviews (mostly).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Off topic, but I just noticed War of the Lions made it up on the list as well :3

chrisora2066

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Wow, thanks for the links. Pretty interesting stuff there (even though they do spoil the MQE)...

No kidding.

well i dont really think that the MQE is a big deal to spoil since it happens at the start and ye IGN will be unfair they only really give good reviews to games like call of duty

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Wait for IGN's... :\

IGN's reviews just gives it the score it deserves. I bet it'll get the same score as MGS: Peace Walker(9.5) though because they only give KH games a bad review cause of the repitition(same worlds etc.) and since BBS is getting new worlds besides Olympus Collisium and Mysterious Tower, It looks like its gonna get a good review from IGN since KH1 which got a 9.0.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

well i dont really think that the MQE is a big deal to spoil since it happens at the start and ye IGN will be unfair they only really give good reviews to games like call of duty

It's not that they mentioned it because we already knew that Terra and Aqua would take the exam. But then they go ahead and mention who wins, who loses, and the conditions for which the three leave LoD and such.

Eh, I'm just being anal about this because I've had people ranting about being spoiled to me at school for the past few days.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

IGN's reviews just gives it the score it deserves. I bet it'll get the same score as MGS: Peace Walker(9.5) though because they only give KH games a bad review cause of the repitition(same worlds etc.) and since BBS is getting new worlds besides Olympus Collisium and Mysterious Tower, It looks like its gonna get a good review from IGN since KH1 which got a 9.0.

and Neverland, and Radiant Garden :p

IGN gives KH good reviews, >_>.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

and Neverland, and Radiant Garden :p

IGN gives KH good reviews, >_>.

He didn't count them as old worlds because while Olmypus and Mysterious Tower recycled existing areas, we visited a different part of Neveland and RG was changed completely.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
It's official. Birth By Sleep is the best KH game so far.

I mean, this is the first KH game to have gotten a lot of good reviews and not a single bad one. With KH1, many thought it was dumb simply because of the "Disney" aspect of it (idiots >_>) and then we all know how there are people who seem to over-hate KH2... but with this game... not a single review has suggested anything other than that it is a fantastic PSP title that is a must-buy for PSP users and KH fans.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
They Gave Re:CoM a good review.
and they somewhat gave Days a good review, but in the review it says this is recommend for KH fans, not any other gamers. & KHII got a fairly good review.
But If they gave Days a 8, BBS will probably be around 9, with a very good review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back