• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No final fantsy character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Nomura said that i wanted to put the story of Leon and the gang, but the game was becoming to populated and the story would be much more confused he said, if i recall correctly

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Nomura said that i wanted to put the story of Leon and the gang, but the game was becoming to populated and the story would be much more confused he said, if i recall correctly
Personally I think he should of made the subplot optional.

magi

The first time i saw Zack in Olympus Colosseum i though immediately to Sephiroth,but Nomura disappointed me when i discovered that he wasn't featured in the game but now i think that it's better without him...plus once i heard about a possible Gilgamesh appearance in Birth by Sleep......Where did i read it?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
They were originally going to be included, but ended up being cut due to the amount of content that was already in the game. Having all these extra characters running around would make things too crowded, and take away from the main story.

Lets just hope and pray that at least a whole different variety may come out in KH3 and any future KH game like those from FF 10-13

I'm voting for the earlier FF's myself ^^

Last edited:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well, they were going to have Leon and the gang to be in Radiant Garden... but they just had so much in the game already that they didn't want the game to be so squished with stuff that it couldn't handle it.

To be honest, I didn't even notice much of a difference. Final Fantasy characters really only served as cameos. What truly made Kingdom Hearts to me was the Disney aspect of it.

αsiя

space coke
Personally I think he should of made the subplot optional.

I agree. Nomura should start using the FF characters as some sort of subplot,or side quests you can do (like the Sephiroth battle in KH2, but to a more bigger degree.) but the same time they'll be involved in the main story but not that much. KH lacks of side quests which is the reason I don't like it that much anymore.

αsiя

space coke
358/2 Days.

Side quests, not pointless missions that don't offer you jack ****. For example the side quests in the FF games, they either offer you something interesting, like a nice weapon or something to help your team (like in OoT and it's a side quest to get the biggaron sword, and plenty of others), or there are side quests that adds more to the story but it's not necessary for the final outcome of the game.

KH1 was the closest one to having some decent side quests, but I don't think none of them offer you anything to the story (I'm not talking about FM.)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
αsiя;5230872 said:
KH1 was the closest one to having some decent side quests, but I don't think none of them offer you anything to the story (I'm not talking about FM.)

KH1? When did KH1 ever have side quests? Aside from the 101 Dalmnations there really aren't any side quests at all to be honest.

αsiя

space coke
KH1? When did KH1 ever have side quests? Aside from the 101 Dalmnations there really aren't any side quests at all to be honest.

That's why I said the closest to having some decent ones. The trinity, dalmations, those things you get with the white mushroom, Ultima Weapn (was also in KH2,) and that's it. KH lacks side quests and RPGs always have a lot and good side quests.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
αsiя;5230892 said:
That's why I said the closest to having some decent ones. The trinity, dalmations, those things you get with the white mushroom, Ultima Weapn (was also in KH2,) and that's it. KH lacks side quests and RPGs always have a lot and good side quests.

The only real side quest you listed was Dalmnations. Trinities would fall on the category of "hidden treasure chest" and isn't a side quest at all. Neither are the White Mushrooms or the Ultima Weapon.

αsiя

space coke
The only real side quest you listed was Dalmnations. Trinities would fall on the category of "hidden treasure chest" and isn't a side quest at all. Neither are the White Mushrooms or the Ultima Weapon.

Then that more proves that Side quests are needed in the KH series. Also more optional bosses, but a lot more not just one and one secret boss.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
αsiя;5230957 said:
Then that more proves that Side quests are needed in the KH series. Also more optional bosses, but a lot more not just one and one secret boss.

...Not really. I don't see how it "proves" side quests are needed. I mean, I guess side quests would be nice for those who like to do that stuff... but side quests usually bore me :/

Although I do agree that multiple secret bosses would be nice.

αsiя

space coke
...Not really. I don't see how it "proves" side quests are needed. I mean, I guess side quests would be nice for those who like to do that stuff... but side quests usually bore me :/

Although I do agree that multiple secret bosses would be nice.
lol they're side quests. They bore you then you don't have to do them, they're always optional, and since KH is a RPG then it needs to have some side quests because any RPG lovers wants side quests.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The story is already interesting enough.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm content with the moogles being in it because they are my favorite FF character...if that wasn't obvious enough by my username

Allister Rose

French Lover
personally, i think it's fine how ff in kh is. maybe leon could've been included in a minor role, but other than that it's fine how it is. i doubt we will be getting a long list of new FF characters in kh anytime soon.

in the current timeline i can't see more than 2 new ff cast appearing for each game. though i do miss trinities and find 101 dalmations. it would've been great to find experiment pods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back