• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No final fantsy character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
αsiя;5233457 said:
No airships/open world = No FF game for me.

Well, I don't know about that. That's like saying FFX and FFXIII weren't FF games.

Also, @ bgizzles45, you have a spoiler in your most recent post. You should cover it up.

Livluvdie101

Eating Sea Salt Ice Cream with Axel, Roxas, and Xi
Well, they were going to have Leon and the gang to be in Radiant Garden... but they just had so much in the game already that they didn't want the game to be so squished with stuff that it couldn't handle it.

To be honest, I didn't even notice much of a difference. Final Fantasy characters really only served as cameos. What truly made Kingdom Hearts to me was the Disney aspect of it.

Sadly, I agree too. Final Fantasy rocks my socks, but the moment I found out that there was Disney characters in it I was like "WTF?!" But then the second after, I thought that it would be cool to see such classics as Disney characters which I grew up SURROUNDED with actually be in a game where it's made for teens and adults like me. I grew up IMMERSED in Disney movies. My mother's been watching them since she was a child and she has a collection of almost every Disney movie IN VHS OR TEH FEW THAT CAME OUT FOR DVD ever made!

αsiя

space coke
Well, I don't know about that. That's like saying FFX and FFXIII weren't FF games.

Also, @ bgizzles45, you have a spoiler in your most recent post. You should cover it up.

That's what I was referring to.

not saying they're bad games, well not FFX, i haven't played FFXIII yet

αsiя

space coke
Well I never played FFXIII but FFX DOES have an airship... and it is also piloted by a guy named Cid. Don't know how you missed that...

Do you use the airship like in the older games. Maybe I should edit my post to controllable airships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back