• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Getting D-Link

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Some foes drop orbs that fill up the D-link Gauge, and if you defeat them while D-linked. it'll increase the same way The drive orbs increase a drive form. good news is, it last longer than any other drive form. even when it's level maxed out.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How does if fill up though? Just attacking?

It's like filling up the Drive bar, except it's much easier since there's only one bar. Certain enemies will drop blue orbs that will refill the Dlink bar.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
It looks easy in the playthroughs on youtube
*Spoiled self*

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Don't you think the focus meter would be harder to fill since it's for shotlock?

The "Focus" meter is pretty much filled up very slightly every time you attack. Not that it matters though, Shotlock is only useful when you're battling a hoard of enemies or you need something to quickly save your butt out of a situation.

Anyway, all of the systems in BBS are simple... despite the fact that they're hard to explain lol

manmark

Awards
how do the d-links level up actually.I had played about 2 worlds on my friend hacked psp but i the items did not appear.Is there something i was doing wrong?But yeah the d-link and the focus last a lot more than the drive and they charge up pretty easilly also i think if you level up your shotlock it costs you less focus gauge

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
how do the d-links level up actually.I had played about 2 worlds on my friend hacked psp but i the items did not appear.Is there something i was doing wrong?But yeah the d-link and the focus last a lot more than the drive and they charge up pretty easilly also i think if you level up your shotlock it costs you less focus gauge

Whenever you constantly use the D-Link, the higher the chance is that an item will appear randomly. Once the item appears, grab it quickly before it disappears. Each D-Link requires 2 of these items (they're shaped like glowing stars) in order to level up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back