• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IMO possible storyline for KH3D.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I think that when you play as Riku in KH3D, it'll be the worlds he went too in KH1. When you play as Sora it will be Data Sora though.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense, it just popped up into my head, and please, no spoilers.

Z

Zulkir

Sora living through Rikus KH1 memories. Simple as that IMO.

It might be some mix of that, Riku and Sora looking through both of their memories to search for some key memory needed to help those who are "hurt" or however they say it now.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
i hope that when we get a new trailer it will actually give us something to base a story off of.

In all honesty, I think it'd be better if we didn't know all that much. The more we know, the material we have with which we tend to start theorizing. From there, the theories start off as fanfics at best, but then they evolve and gain a sense of coherency and plausibility. Then, they continue to grow until eventually, we start nailing a lot of things and spoil the shock value when the game comes around. I'd rather be left in the dark this time around.

However, as much as I'd like for the game's contents to be kept secret, I'm sure we'll be given lots of info while we wait.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
to be honest. the trailer could be just a dream sora was having... doesnt need to have anything to do with the overall plot.

And guess what Sora did at the end of that trailer? He woke up. From a dream :\
Iirc, that was just a technical demo to show off what KH would look like on the 3DS, as well as to announce a new title without revealing much.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
The trailer was mostly to show off the graphics so their wasn't much to releave about what might be the games plot or what could happen. Most of what was involed in the trailer we might not even see in the final product and with the little information we have all the theories made so far either lead to data diving or memory diving.

There's just not enough information yet.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i don't know why sora in data form. would be a bad idea. it's seems the only logical one right now considering the trailer made absolutely no sense

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
i don't know why sora in data form. would be a bad idea. it's seems the only logical one right now considering the trailer made absolutely no sense

It just feels like a recycled element since it was used already (then again there's the replica thing) and some people are eager to use the real thing again.

Allister Rose

French Lover
It just feels like a recycled element since it was used already (then again there's the replica thing) and some people are eager to use the real thing again.
well it's basically implied in BBS, i doubt 3Ds wil introduce something new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back