• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most tragic story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZiggyK

"Kingdom Hearts, where is my heart...?"
crying_baby-thumb-300x300-144126.jpg

dawson-crying.jpg

POOR DEMYX! D:
I for one couldn't care less about Demyx.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What? To me Demyx was just another filler character I didn't give squat about. Add Xaldin and Luxord and [every other obscure, pointless Org member here].

They pushed the terrible plot forward kinda??? Luxord gave Port Royal another plot, Xaldin stemmed the Beasts anger and hatred, Demyx provided as a boss for Hollow Basion, and he made Sora's anger for the Organisation strong

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
They pushed the terrible plot forward kinda??? Luxord gave Port Royal another plot, Xaldin stemmed the Beasts anger and hatred, Demyx provided as a boss for Hollow Basion, and he made Sora's anger for the Organisation strong

I have to admit...as much as I love Demyx...he made my anger strong too. :|

All were expendable. I hated Port Royal and Beast's Castle and they could have had any boss for Hollow Bastion.

DDDDD:

You wouldn't say the same thing about Xigbar!...RIGHT?!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
All were expendable. I hated Port Royal and Beast's Castle and they could have had any boss for Hollow Bastion.
They were alright? They needed to "kill" someone from the Org. off so Demyx :p

I have to admit...as much as I love Demyx...he made my anger strong too. :|
I think that was his purpose at the end of the battle, to make the player angry at him which is upsetting

ZiggyK

For a minute there you had me worried. D:

And I KNOW you'd never say that about Saix or Axel. Or Xemnas (unless it's about his zebra coat). :eyes you suspiciously:

Saix = my favourite character in the entire series, tied with Marluxia. Axel is great, especially in CoM. Xemnas is cool. I hate Larxene though.

Preach. But hey, at least he provided a good challenge

I died three times in KH2.. two of those were against Demyx.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Saix = my favourite character in the entire series, tied with Marluxia. Axel is great, especially in CoM. Xemnas is cool. I hate Larxene though.

I died three times in KH2.. two of those were against Demyx.

Marluxia...honestly, he amuses me with how flamboyant he is. It's so hard to take him seriously. |D

And who was the 3rd time against?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back