• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS BBS E3 2010 Trailer Redemption!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightChaser37

Alright everyonee!!! IT's ABOUT TIMEE we cheered up from hating on Willa Holland n some other VA's Square chose for Birth by Sleep!!

So Mike (CGNET) and I (TwilightChaser37) teamed up to bring you this!! THE CO-FANDUB E3 2010 TRAILER of Birth by Sleep [CGNETChaser Productions]

YouTube - HD {CGNETChaser Productions} E3 2010 English Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Official Trailer

**Really wishh i could embed it instead...**

Please LEAVE a comment and READ DESCRIPTION on the vid!!! If youu guyz want more or wishh to request a dubbed scene, PLEASE ENLIST SO!! ^.^ Enjoyyy

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Stop being asses, guys.

I think you did a really good job with this, Twilight. Thanks for showing us!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
ROFLMAO!
Ha! The original trailer was great, there's nothing to redeme it! This fandub KILLED IT. Yes, KILLED IT! If you honestly think this fandub was better than the official one then your ears are broken.

Soluus said:
Stop being asses, guys.

I think you did a really good job with this, Twilight. Thanks for showing us!

We wouldn't be saying this if not for the fact that they said "this fandub will redeme the trailer since the official dub sucks!" which is really stupid of them to say.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
ROFLMAO!
Ha! The original trailer was great, there's nothing to redeme it! This fandub KILLED IT. Yes, KILLED IT! If you honestly think this fandub was better than the official one then your ears are broken.
You know "killed it" is usually used as a positive expression...

αsiя

space coke
ROFLMAO!

We wouldn't be saying this if not for the fact that they said "this fandub will redeme the trailer since the official dub sucks!" which is really stupid of them to say.
Implying that the original was great.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I was reminded why I avoid all fandubs (except Abridged) like the plague.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
αsiя;5140891 said:
Implying that the original was great.

It was much better than this was!

HeartSeams said:
You know "killed it" is usually used as a positive expression...
...No it isn't. "Killed it" means you made it worse. Like the "Mario Brothers Movie killed Mario" meaning that it was so terrible that any mention of the movie would cause nightmares.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
...No it isn't. "Killed it" means you made it worse. Like the "Mario Brothers Movie killed Mario" meaning that it was so terrible that any mention of the movie would cause nightmares.
Seriously, "killed it" is used often to express something positive. As you have to be very good at something in order to "kill" it.

TwilightChaser37

I don't knoww where ur from or what kind of ppl u hang with... but dude... "killed it" is MOSTLY and OFTEN expressed as a negative... Just likee what skyfoxx said. Take it or leave it...
Seriously, "killed it" is used often to express something positive. As you have to be very good at something in order to "kill" it.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Um... again, no it isn't. "killed it" is usually used as saying that a certain video or game killed a franchise. Killing it is rarely something positive. "Killed it" is only used as a positive in stuff like sports but in this case, it's a HUGE negative.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
You guys have seriously never heard the expression used in the positive? My goodness.

αsiя

space coke
You guys have seriously never heard the expression used in the positive? My goodness.

Does it matter? It's obvious that he meant it in a bad way, so let it go. It's just like using the expression "That's bad."

CGNET

Hey guys, I played as Ventus in this fandub. I thought it would be cool to lend my voice in other fnadubs, but really we are just looking for some critique and that's it.

I know for a fact that this doesn't come close to the official one, but we are just interested in the feedback.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
ROFLMAO!

Nowhere below does it say "this fandub will redeme the trailer since the official dub sucks!"

Alright everyonee!!! IT's ABOUT TIMEE we cheered up from hating on Willa Holland n some other VA's Square chose for Birth by Sleep!!

So Mike (CGNET) and I (TwilightChaser37) teamed up to bring you this!! THE CO-FANDUB E3 2010 TRAILER of Birth by Sleep [CGNETChaser Productions]

YouTube - HD {CGNETChaser Productions} E3 2010 English Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Official Trailer

**Really wishh i could embed it instead...**

Please LEAVE a comment and READ DESCRIPTION on the vid!!! If youu guyz want more or wishh to request a dubbed scene, PLEASE ENLIST SO!! ^.^ Enjoyyy

It is saying, "Aw, man, it's sad that you don't like the official dub so we've brought you a fandub to cheer you guys up."

If you're going to continue being an ass, I'm just going to delete your negative comments.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
αsiя;5140921 said:
Does it matter?
Everything matters.

On Topic though, I never really understood the point of fandubs... especially when someone is already being dubbed professionally (and better).

Nowhere below does it say "this fandub will redeme the trailer since the official dub sucks!"
Well uh, the thread title does say "Redemption".

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
You should probably just take Redemption out of the title, because, well, it's not. Well done fandub though.

And just putting it out there, but "killed it" is a negative expression. For instance, if you explain a joke to someone, you kill it, a.k.a ruin it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back