• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new re:coded pictures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
And the fact that the graphics are different, and it's presented in wide-screen.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
the last one is from the original CODED game...and the first two are showing the same screenshots.

Venitas

I liked the original coded graphics...Days engine sucks.
nomura should have made this for PSP. saying "we are gonna put it on the DS cuz it's a widespread system" is dumb. He obviously wants the casual gamer to get Re:Coded, but if someone is unfamiliar with the series, y would they get this game?
/rant

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Seriously they should have bundled it with BBS. Porting doesn't take long. This is just Nomura doing the 1 KH game a year and he can't afford anymore recons so he just remakes games and do final mixes

Raebus

Maybe they should have but oh well, they didn't :) I look forwards to this and am not fanboy raging over it.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I liked the original coded graphics...Days engine sucks.
nomura should have made this for PSP. saying "we are gonna put it on the DS cuz it's a widespread system" is dumb. He obviously wants the casual gamer to get Re:Coded, but if someone is unfamiliar with the series, y would they get this game?
/rant

No, that's to get good sales.
And graphics don't make a game, it's how fun it is. *looks back at 8-Bit game*
Graphics are just icing on the cake.

The DS sells way, way more than the PSP. The iPhone sells more than the PSP. The PSP is the lowest selling thing in the video game business. And why is that? Because the DS is actually fun.

I buy games all the time from series I don't know. I think a lot of people do. That's how you learn about the series and find new games to play. I bet that not everyone here started playing the KH series with KH1, in fact, I guarantee it.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
THEIR HURTING WILL BE MENDED WHEN YOU RETURN TO END IT

Blast them!s1angrypple

Nice find! The graphics are looking really awsome! Makes want to play even more.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Wow. If those scenes of Jafar and Genie are really gonna be on the DS, I'm very impressed. But we in America damn well better get this game before Japan or at least closely afterward. K'done. Pick the post apart.

thesupersakura

Looks pretty good, like Jadentheman I too wish they bundled it with BbS but beggars can't be choosers so oh well. Nice find, wonder when it'll be released. Amazon says by the end of the year, so maybe the fall/winter of 2010 for us? Hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back