• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

:-Zemyx HC-: 'Keeping Zexion's sanity safe'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Re: :-Zemyx HC-:

Sign me up. Sign me up PLEASE.

It's not the fact that they've never interacted in canon that bothers me, or else I would be the hypocrite to end all hypocrites. Besides, I am much more interested in how compatible two characters would be with each other than how many romantic scenes they've had in canon (though the latter always helps).

That's the problem though: they are NOT compatible. Zexion himself pretty much shoots down the pairing in 358/2 Days on his mission with Roxas. Roxas has completed the required work and is all set to go home, but Zexy scolds him for not going above and beyond the call of duty, just doing the minimal amount and calling it quits. He flat out says he has no respect for people like that.

It just kind of makes you stop and wonder what he'd think of a guy who's always abandoning his partners in the interest of pursuing naps, is well known for having a terrible work ethic, and always complains that he's the wrong guy for the job.

As I've said many times whenever the subject of Zemyx comes up, I can sort of see the appeal because people love putting opposite personalities together. But, there is "opposites attract" and then there is just plain opposites. The key behind "opposites attract" is that in spite of all their differences, the two characters have some common ground. Maybe they both have personal reasons for wanting to bring a villain down and they respect that in each other. Maybe one's an extrovert and one's an introvert, but they're both still friendly people in their own ways. Maybe they're the type of people who enjoy interacting with someone who has a different personality. Maybe they enjoy sexual tension in a romantic relationship.

There are plenty of opposites attract pairings that I like: Demyx/Kairi, Sora/Namine, Axel/Aerith, to name a few. But Zexion/Demyx does not apply. Zexion is a hard-working Nobody who is loyal to the Organization and believes that the group needs to stand together in order to achieve their goals. Every time someone like Xigbar comes up and starts trying to tell him what Xemnas might be up to, Zexion blows him off and tells him to go back to doing his missions. When Axel killed Vexen, he was disgusted. He does not like traitors because in some ways, he's an idealist who thinks the Nobodies should be working together under Xemnas to achieve the same thing.

All Demyx wants to do is play his sitar and not be bothered for the rest of the day. He could care less about the higher-ups' genius plans; it's not like they ever confide in him anyway, so why should he care? We don't how he feels about getting his heart back, though he appeared to be in denial about it when talking to Sora. He doesn't like working and he doesn't like facing down scary monsters in the name of the Organization. He feels bad when something happens to one of his comrades, but also relief that he wasn't the one caught in the fray. He is a skilled fighter and he has his limits, but it takes a lot of effort to push him over the edge. He is as opposite from Zexion as it is possible for a character to be.

Basically, the reason why I dislike this pairing so much is because apart from their status as Nobodies, they have absolutely NOTHING in common.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

lol.

My theory was that if people created stuff like

VentusXOllette
VanitasXxion
VanitasXnamine

Lexamine isn't soo.. odd. lol.

yea, what other pairings are stupid?

I sweear, i was looking at recent KH fanfiction one day, and there was a marlyxtheguywhomakesmyeyesbleed (Lexaeus)

i was mortified.

Oi! You callin' VenOle stupid?! D: I created that, ya know!

Here's a thought; let's NOT list unrelated "stupid" pairings that might piss off members in this Zemyx HC from now on. I admit I did my share, but this is really stretching it a bit.

We're here to hate on Zemyx, not other things. XD

@Org_42: And unofficial welcome, Wifen! 8D *Glomps*

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards

... that's not what I meant virgil. YOu took it the wrong way.

Imho, most kh pairings make no sense, but that's the beauty of fanning (idk how else ot say it)

I never said you shouldn't do it, or anything of that sort. Only that those sorts of pairings justify my love for Lexamine.

Seriously, it was not offense, and it was not picking on any particular pairing.

*sorry if she's not making too much sense she just woke up*

And org_42, i'm OPing that cause you took the words right out of my mouth. :D

@Luna1017 you co-own. lol.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Joining, this is my least favorite KH pairing, srsly
I don't even know why it's popular >:C they're polar opposites, why would they get along?
Something that pissed me off was when the two were playing Twister in the manga ;A; don't encourage the fans!
I agree with most of yours (SoNami is my OTP though, so I disagree there T~T)

And joinage.

Other dumb pairings:
RiKai (She's too obsessed with Sora to love Riku)
SoRiku (It's a long story of reasons why I despise this)
SoRoku (... Do I even need to explain myself here?)
AkuSo (Again, just wrong *shudders*)
SoKai (It's one-way Romeo & Juliet; the girl's obsessive over Sora, makes a lot of dumb choices and hardly pays attention to everyone else that are supposedly her "friends")
ooo i agree over everything here except sokai :3 (the pairing has alot of moments so it's hard to avoid D:)

really Roa? well whatever.
Almost all KH pairings are stupid
This. Mainly because you have Nomura and his "oh no pairing's canon do whatever you want, kiddies!"
The only KH pairing I really like now is SoNami >~>; and a couple others I can't think of.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards

You're in.

And, I don't think I'm going to read the manga now... XD.

And yea, strawb, I pretty sure I burnt out your at least tolerance for MaruShion lol.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards

They don't.l

Did you ssee organization_42's reasoning on why they don't?

It's pretty good.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#

Hey can I join this? Actually, I've never even thought of a pairing such as Zemyx, but then again I didn't even know most of the pairings that everyone listed in this thread even existed except for Sora/Kairi (which is the most obvious in the game...obviously), Sora/Riku, Axel/Roxas, Sora/Namine, Riku/Namine, Roxas/Namine. And the pairings which I accept are (obviously) Sora/Kairi and Roxas/Namine. I did, though, use to like Riku/Namine but that was before KH2 came out, and after playing KH2 I felt it had to be Roxas/Namine because...well it would be weird if not, in my opinion. X)

I don't agree with 'Zemyx' and I prefer Zexion/Larxene. Even though I don't know what connection they have.
But then I don't know how Axel/Aerith came about too (I was stunned when I saw that pairing in organization_42's post). I agree with organization_42's explanation of the pairing though. Teehee.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards

Hey can I join this? Actually, I've never even thought of a pairing such as Zemyx, but then again I didn't even know most of the pairings that everyone listed in this thread even existed except for Sora/Kairi (which is the most obvious in the game...obviously), Sora/Riku, Axel/Roxas, Sora/Namine, Riku/Namine, Roxas/Namine. And the pairings which I accept are (obviously) Sora/Kairi and Roxas/Namine. I did, though, use to like Riku/Namine but that was before KH2 came out, and after playing KH2 I felt it had to be Roxas/Namine because...well it would be weird if not, in my opinion. X)

I don't agree with 'Zemyx' and I prefer Zexion/Larxene. Even though I don't know what connection they have.
But then I don't know how Axel/Aerith came about too (I was stunned when I saw that pairing in organization_42's post). I agree with organization_42's explanation of the pairing though. Teehee.
yes. i'll go add you up. :)

and i ♥ Zexion/marluxia. <: There's another new one for you! :D

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#

Lol. That pairing doesn't surprise me, but I can't find it possible. X) I'd rather have Marluxia to myself. XD

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards

Lol. That pairing doesn't surprise me, but I can't find it possible. X) I'd rather have Marluxia to myself. XD
... Marly's mine. :p And you're not stealing him from me. Go take xiggy or luxord or xemnas or sora or somebody. idk. XD

And no it doesn't. SOme people think their elements dont' mix. (Flowers and dark) while actually..

Marly is more the dark side of the rose, zexion is shadows, to my knowledge. Now how does that not go together? :p

*ends her fangirl rant*

IceBlueWings

:O LOL XD Aw damn, then is Zexion taken? Or maybe I should just have Riku. I was thinking of having Axel to myself but then I had this imagination where he kept telling me something and then say 'Got it memorized?' over and over again that I ended up bashing him up in my head. So I'd rather just have Axel as a good friend. I think I want Zexion.

And in the organization, I think I especially hate Saix because I just think he looks ugly. And I hated Xemnas because he spoke so damn slow and every time I was defeated in the final battle, where Xemnas long speech about returning to the darkness happened, I had to tolerate his long speech. I was so dumb I didn't know I could skip the scene and move on to the fight until I had to go to the toilet and pressed pause. :O

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards

.. Hm.. Maybe. Maybe not.
It depends if Marly did~

And er, I don't like axel. XD.

KH___VII_MUSHROOM_by_Aoeiya.gif
But that's cute! D:

i <3 xemnas's voice. :D

IceBlueWings

I kinda stared at the Saix-mushroom for quite a long time haha. It's cute, haha, but I don't like how he looks in the game. :(
Xemnas' voice would be nice if he spoke in a normal speed. And I like Axel because of the friendship he had with Roxas (friendship moments touches me easily, like Sasuke and Naruto X] ).

I read a fanfic which had Xemnas/Larxene pairing; it was strange but I kinda liked it. :p

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards

XD. I think saix is adorable either way.

Axel i find is oka with the friendship thing,but I can never forgive him for killing zexy and vexy. No way. Even if he was told to do it, I can't forgive him.

That's interesting... :D

IceBlueWings

I didn't like that fact that Axel killed Zexion (because I really like Zexion and no other reason for it) but I don't really care about Vexen. Actually Vexen kinda creeps me out. XP I also like Zexion a lot because his Japanese voice is by Ishida Akira, whose voice I totally love :D

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards

Oh, my favorite characters are:

Marly
Zexy
Vexy

In that order.
Then the rest in no particular order.

And then at the bottom...

Lexaeus