• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts : Era of Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
"Sora?" the girl asked. She shook her head. "He hasn't been here in a long time...I don't think we could help much with that..."

"Alright," Naxen nodded. "Thanks." She walked away from the group of kids, making sure that Ryugo was following. "Should we look around here more, or should we just check another world?"

UmbraTsuki

Awards
"Hmm..." Naxen wondered. "I don't know. It might be worth looking around here a little bit...maybe we could check the old mansion?" The mansion seemed like a well hidden place. She knew that DiZ used to be there often, but she wasn't sure what was there now.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
"Okay," Naxen nodded and started walking toward the plaza of town. She then found the hole in the wall that led to the forest, and went through and stopped in front of the Twilight Town mansion. "Here it is.."

Roxas-XIII

"Hmmm... seems we've got an audience. What's your name?!" Drake called across the arena, "I might need to know it before i beat you!"

He summoned five orbs and shot them across the arena, before jumping into the air preparing for another strike.

-----------------------------------------

Jolon had pondered over the reasons as to why he couldnt weild the Keyblade. Suddenly he realised something. Perhaps i cannot touch it with physical body... He silently drew a chain down his arm. As he held his hand open the Keyblade began to take form. Just, as it did he shot the chain around it, gripping it tight.
The Keyblade remained in its grip, it did not vanish.

"Yes! Finally i can weild the power of the Keyblade!" he laughed evilly, "Now... to test its ability..."

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Hmmm... This soul guy is pretty confident in his skill... Almost cocky like... I hope that doesn't become his downfall...It seems as if he just doesn't care about the opponents energy or aura levels what so ever. Does he not realize how much potential the guy he is facing may have? Eh... Maybe he does... I hope he does... Blazir watched as the orbs came and shot towards the new man. Long range? This should cause some problems for the new guy. He only has a sword this will cause him to be at a disadvantage, unless he is just that skillful. "This is really interesting!!!"

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
The shouts of an onlooker from the stances did not shake Auron. Morale was not a problem, it was his opponent's attitude. He was cocky, very cocky ..and maybe knocking him off that high horse would do him good. Already in his signature stance, sword's flat blade on his shoulder, he prepared for his opponents first move. The moment the orbs were launched, Auron ran forward, sword raised as the blade easily caused the orbs to disperse the moment they hit. That attack did nothing. His opponent going airborne, Auron focused on him, ignoring the shouts from the stands. As he descended, he drew his blade back, and swung only when Drake was close enough to be struck, right across his chest.

...Lets see what you've got...

Roxas-XIII

His opponent's blade struck across his chest area, cutting his cloak. Woah! Maybe i underestimated this guy! He quickly jumped back. Should i use it know? ... I was going to save it until my fight with Hercules...

"Hmmm..."

He quickly summoned six orbs that circled him, as he dashed towards his foe, readying the orbs around his chest area so as not to get harmed to too bad an extent.

-----------------------------------------

Jolon appeared on the plains of Pride Land. He looked around at the deserted area.

"Perhaps, i will find some good opponents to test my Keyblade on..."

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
More orbs? thought Auron, readying his sword and running off towards his opponent, sword at the ready. The orbs confused him, as they seemed to be made out of some sort of darkness. This opponent wasn't the typical foe, he had something unique about him. As he closed the distance, he narrowed his eyes slightly, skidding to a halt and raising his blade, bringing it swiftly down at Drake towards his right shoulder.

Gage-Kayumi

Website
www.myspace.com
"Kirrax." A mans voice called.

Her eyes cracked open. She grounded while lifting her body up and stretching. A cool breeze blew through her window. The white curtains quivered as the cool air brushed against them. She yawned and closed her eyes. When she opened them there was a figure standing in front of the window with his head slightly turned. It looked like her father. "D-dad?..." she stuttered, rubbing her eye's so see if she was just imagining it. When she opened them, the man was still there. "I-is it really you?..Are you really here?" she said her eye's starting to water in joy. "Daughter, listen close..There is grave danger in your future. Be cautious." The man said reaching out his hand towards the blue hair girl. She crawled off the bed and took a step before tripping but getting up very quickly. His hand was right there, and She was almost there. The reunion of father and daughter was just that close. After Four years Kirrax was happy. She grabbed his hand and held on to it tight.

Her heart beating quickly.She smiled with tears rolling down her cheeks. she hugged him and rested her head on his chest. "i love you.." she whispered. Soon enough the voice replied "I love you to Kirrax..". She smiled, but just as she did that, the Being started to chip away. Parts of him faded. she didn't realise it until she ended up holding herself. "F-father? Father?!" she said screaming to the empty room of silence.

Kirrax awoke screaming. The sun shined through the window, and the wind chimes blew out side making a small lullaby.

Lord betrayus

Website
m.www.yahoo.com
(Sorry I have been grounded I'm back though, cant believe I missed this much.) Turning towards the window in Disney castle Kyle couldn't stop thinking about Kairi and what she said. I don't get it though. Kyle thought. He was grateful that she helped him understand the keyblade a little bit better but he wanted to the help them, and he wanted to know more about the keyblade, but the main issue was how to find them. Turning towards the sky Kyle thought deeply about what to do. (sorry about short post I'm trying to play catch up here.)

Last edited:

UmbraTsuki

Awards
((Welcome back, then~))

Xion watched as another man entered the arena for a battle. He had on some kind of red cloak, and was using one arm to hold his giant sword. The other arm was kept in his coat. Is he injured...? Xion wondered. But then...why would he be fighting here?

"This is really interesting!!" Xion heard someone else in the stands shout. She didn't know the guy, but something about him caused her to scoot farther away, towards Kairi and Riku.

She watched as the battle went on, wondering who would win. They seem to be a pretty even match..

Lord betrayus

Website
m.www.yahoo.com
Looking around in the castle Kyle decided he would wait for there return then hope for the best. If I am lucky, they might need me. Kyle thought to himself as he kept walking down a large hall. I certainly don't want to ruin my time here though. He continued his thoughts as he turned down to the courtyard to look at the odd castle like grass statue. I think I'll just rest my eyes. Kyle thought as he lade down to rest in the soft flowers and grass then as the sun was covered by the clouds Kyle fell fast asleep.

Roxas-XIII

As his opponent's blade struck down vertically towards his shoulder, Drake quickly dodged to the left, bringing his hand up into Auron's main body area, an orb in hand, charging with power.

---------------------------------

Jolon walked into a large canyon, and was pleased to see some Heartless appear before him.

"Perfect!" he smirked.

He shot a chain forward, the Keyblade appearing in its grasp. As swiftly as possible, he was able to dispose of his enemies with the weapon. The Heartless' hearts were released, disbanding into the air and fading.

"I have succeeded... The Keyblade's power is now mine!"

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Quickly following his opponents movements, Auron didn't hesitate by following up his downward slice and twisting the blade, the sharp edge now pointed towards Drake. Aiming to only have him submit, he ducked low from the orb near his mid-section and tried slicing at his thighs to hinder his movements in the future. He wasn't a heartless ..he was real, and death blows weren't his style of fighting. It was a competition, not a death match ..and until he found someone who needed a guardian, keeping his skills up was all he could manage.

I might need to free my left arm..

Roxas-XIII

"Hey! Your good!" Drake said, impressed by his opponents skills, "Too bad you arent on our side!"

He quickly jumped away from his opponent's blade. Jumping backwards into the air, he summoned an uncountable number of orbs in the sky. They gathered together into one huge orb. It levitated slightly above his hands.

"Firaga!" he called, causing the giant orb to light up in intense flames.

He jerked his arms slightly then tossed the giant projectile at his foe. It gathered speed as it descended towards him. As it got close to the fighter, it burst into several orbs once again, ready to barrage the enemy.

Lord betrayus

Website
m.www.yahoo.com
It was like a dream. Kyle fell deep into a seemingly endless ocean. Eyes closed Kyle couldn't feel what was happening. Everything was going by fast. the ocean getting deeper and darker, endless. His armor was then falling off leaving a black cloak, jeans, and shoes. Falling further suddenly his body came upright landing on what seemed to be the ocean floor. Waking up Kyle stared, awestruck. What is going on? He thought to himself absent mind-idly taking a step. Suddenly a large portion of the black changed, or rather absorbed Kyle taking the cloak off of him leaving him in a white t-shirt and blue jeans. his shoes where the same ones on his armor. Whitish black with metal protecting the bottom. The darkness then transformed creating Kyle in the black cloak with his keyblade. "Come and get me!" The cloaked Kyle shouted and his keyblade grew ten times the size. The heart shaped teeth with spikes surrounding it the black neck with blue aura and the round guard with a leather handle. There were spiked surrounding his keyblades' guard the chain a rusty chain and the token a crown with a heart in it. It amazed Kyle he never looked at his keyblade really. "Die!' The cloaked Kyle yelled breaking Kyles thought, he barely dodged the giant keyblade and summoned his ran up to the cloaked Kyle and landed a hit only the hit was to perfect it hit with such accuracy that the cloaked Kyle fell off the white round pillar screaming. That was to easy. Kyle thought to himself. The pillar shook turning around a giant heartless appeared and snatched Kyle. He struggled in the hand only freeing one of his own hands he summoned his keyblade and struck the heartless's arm. The heartless then let out a screech and unclenched its hand freeing Kyle. Only he fell into the abyss of darkness.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
...No choice then ...

Witnessing the large orb overhead, Auron realized that this guy might drag things out for far too long. His speed was pretty decent, and his orbs were becoming more trouble than he was worth. Slowly he broke free of his crouched stance and stood up normally, resting the long blade on his back as he freed his left arm.He wouldn't use the full extent of this attack, but the fire that boy seemed to have conjured up would be a good substitute. "...Don't die." he muttered, gripping Masamune with both hands. Immediately the wind surrounding him picked up, and swinging his sword around three times, that powerful gust was sent towards Drake, becoming a powerful tornado in the process. The power of that tornado would suck in the Firaga's and Drake as well.

Sending him in the air, Auron stood firmly against the harsh winds as the fire became one with that tornado, basically becoming a Tornado of fire. Now, this attack was nothing compared to his normal Tornado, so at best, the kid might come out burned and beaten. This attack wasn't easy to escape or guard against.

...Its over... he was quick to assume, but no one had ever escaped the full extent of this attack, a minor extent might not be any different.

The moment the winds picked up, Riku knew the attack would be major, so with Way to the Dawn out in front of him, he placed his right foot on it and brought Xion and Kairi into a tight hug, trying to keep them from getting sucked into that powerful, flaming vortex. That guy wasn't an ordinary competitor ..maybe Riku wouldn't need to intervene as he suspected. "Man ..who is that guy?" he wondered over the harsh winds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back