• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is BBS too easy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I've seen the boss fights and everything and i think the game is too easy. The health bars for bosses are less then does of KH2 and the moves are powerful and do quite a bit of damage. I just wanted to know everyone else's opinion of BBS. Personally i think BBS is easier then KH2

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
Everyone is saying the game's difficulty is just as difficult as the first one

Awards
Have you seen people try to fight the secret boss?

I haven't found a vid of anyone wining...

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I've seen the boss fights and everything and i think the game is too easy. The health bars for bosses are less then does of KH2 and the moves are powerful and do quite a bit of damage. I just wanted to know everyone else's opinion of BBS. Personally i think BBS is easier then KH2

Judging by the fact that livestreamers keep dieing, and the secret bosses are very challenging, I would say that BBS is harder than the normal KH game.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
but the game looks so much more funnier (I know its not a word so don't sue me), but it does look much harder to me it looks like you don't have the freedom you did in KH2.

latchkeykid

TIme to get me a psp! If only to play bbs. Its gonna suck when i have to buy a ps3 for the next game...

TerravsVentus

Try playing first.

THEN you can say it's easier than KH2 shamisen

In my opinion, it looks almost as challenging as KH1.That was the toughest game for me(In a good way :p) and the most enjoyable

KH 358/2 Days was easy. It just had insane health bars on some bosses

Sora1915

Bronze Member
What ......videos have you been watching? They have less HP because they do like less damage >>; amd the bosses take a lot of HP away......it focuses more on strategy than button mashing for 5 minutes....so no, I don't agreee with you......at all

A

Azrael

Kingdom Hearts isn't that hard.

BBS looks to be easy - once you have a high level.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Yeah I'm sure its pretty easy once you get to a high enough level, but then again I think everyone playing the game is playing it on proud mode.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I mean Circle to basic attack, triangle to use special attacks... and it seems X to jump and Square to dodge... with the anolog stick to move and the directional buttons to shift special commands... the only thing that I don't get about the controls is probably shoot lock... is it R or L?

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
@Azrael- Wouldn't getting to a higher level be hard enough? What if you play it on proud?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
oh thanks DK!!!!!!! Now my idea of how to play it on my PSP is complete...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back