• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

There you have it everyone..on MX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fagren

Well just being confirmed that MX is from Destiny Islands is the only thing that was missing to finally nail this coffin for me...
As to why Terra has a vision of MX at an age he clearly never met him at, who knows, but
the fact that they show him at the very beggining of the game, staring at the ocean and saying it's too small like ASoD in KHI,
combined with the report confirming he orginates from Destiny Islands, COMBINED with Riku saying that he wants to do like another man who left DI to become stronger a long time ago,
I DON'T MEAN TO FORCE IT BUT DAAAAMN, all those clues, and some of you still refuse to see that aside from nomura just plain saying it to your faces, absolutely no more proof is needed?

And hey, there you go, that's why Terra has a Vision of MX when looking at Riku. Because Riku just told him he wants to leave DI to become stronger and because his world is like a small prison, and thats EXACTLY what MX thought as a kid, so even though Terra has probably just HEARD about MX's story (if ever at all, i must admit), think of it has a vision, a premonition, foreshadowing and Dejà Vu all mixed together...

This is Kingdom Hearts, not Sherlock Holmes.Nomura can and WILL retcon the shit out of what's popularly held as true just to make us wrong.Proof?Heartless existing in BBS before Terranort created them.

Xammag

If you show me in any translation or any clip that says word for word that it is MX i would accept it because you are supplying proof, but you are not stating a fact. You are showing me nothing but something they said and making it into a fact. Terra's body and part of his heart and MX inside of Terra's body make Terranort. Terranort is using Terra's physical body so physically Terra had those two strands that you are bitchin about. The back of Terra's head resembles SHD as well, and don't you think it would make sense if Terra saw himself inside Riku(Terranort) implying that Terranort will be apart of Riku in the future rather than Terra seeing the appearance of someone's younger days he is not tied with yet? I'm not saying you are wrong that SHD is MX. I am saying that IT HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED Implied yes. CONFIRMED No. Now i'm doing some Droa sh!t here

EDIT: To make it easier just in case. You could be right that's MX, you probably are but know this...it is not confirmed...please just let me know that you know the difference

http://forums.khinsider.com/spoiler...tters-roughly-translated-spoilers-plenty.html

ihazunow?

sephiroth_ultima

Well of course Nomura can fuck up whatever he wants, I wouldn't doubt the man himself, but as to Heartless existing before BBS, that's just obvious my friend, Apprentice Xehanort created EMBLEM heartless, PUREBLOOD could possibly have existed since the dawn of time, meaning Shadows, Neoshadows, Darkballs, Darksides, Invisibles, ETC. They're just nowhere as common because the worlds aren't all fucked up and falling into darkness like they are in KH1 and KH2.
(Just Read all Ansem Reports and Ansem's Secret Reports again and you'll understand a ton of things again)

F

Fagren

Well of course Nomura can fuck up whatever he wants, I wouldn't doubt the man himself, but as to Heartless existing before BBS, that's just obvious my friend, Apprentice Xehanort created EMBLEM heartless, PUREBLOOD could possibly have existed since the dawn of time, meaning Shadows, Neoshadows, Darkballs, Darksides, Invisibles, ETC. They're just nowhere as common because the worlds aren't all fucked up and falling into darkness like they are in KH1 and KH2.
(Just Read all Ansem Reports and Ansem's Secret Reports again and you'll understand a ton of things again)

Nomura flatout said there were no heartless in BBS in one of his interviews.Direct confirmation retconned to turn the series into an even bigger fanfic.

Xammag

This is Kingdom Hearts, not Sherlock Holmes.Nomura can and WILL retcon the shit out of what's popularly held as true just to make us wrong.Proof?Heartless existing in BBS before Terranort created them.

Heartless existed before because Terranort didn't invent all heartless. He studied them first. But he studied them by filling hearts with darkness so that they were consumed.

It's a bit irrational to assume that throughout the whole history of the KH universe that no one ever gave into the darkness before MX or Riku.

Anyway, I agree that this whole debate won't be proven off of a lock of hair or inexistant proof. So either accept whats said in the link, or don't. For some of you who will only take the written, final confirmations, this thread will do nothing for you.

sephiroth_ultima

Heartless existed before because Terranort didn't invent all heartless. He studied them first. But he studied them by filling hearts with darkness so that they were consumed.

It's a bit irrational to assume that throughout the whole history of the KH universe that no one ever gave into the darkness before MX or Riku.

Anyway, I agree that this whole debate won't be proven off of a lock of hair or inexistant proof. So either accept whats said in the link, or don't. For some of you who will only take the written, final confirmations, this thread will do nothing for you.

What he said.

Fagren, I'm open to mostly any argument, but at least know your stuff correctly or GTFO.
No hard feelings right? XD

Xammag

Nomura flatout said there were no heartless in BBS in one of his interviews.Direct confirmation retconned to turn the series into an even bigger fanfic.

No one fell to the darkness in BBS. Unversed were a sad replacement in terms of the reason they're there, I'll admit, but heartless were not relevant in BBS. No hearts were consumed by darkness, MX took Terra before he went amber-eyed.

Emblem heartless are manufactured. Purebloods are from the natural events that occur in peoples hearts (though turning to darkness is rather unnatural).

Anyway, he may have retconned some things, but Heartless aren't one of them.

F

Fagren

Way to hop on the bandwagon and deny the fact that Nomura retconned Heartless not existing in BBS.I'm glad I was pretty much just stating facts because I don't argue with idiots.

sephiroth_ultima

Look, if what gets published in magazines from nomura interviews is what you think is the ultimate proof to any argument, I do feel sorry for you, because Nomura is GOD at HIDING EVERYTHING when asnwering questions in interviews, he never said they dont EXIST in bbs, he CLEARLY meant that we wouldn't fighting hordes and hordes of them as we're used to, and that they werent the main enemy this time. All we see in BBS are PUREBLOOD heartless, and they DO come off as a SURPRISE and in situations that Nomura CLEARLY wouldn't have wanted us to anticipate, NOMURA'S LIFE IS BASED ON HIDING DETAILS FROM US, NOT ON CHANGING STUFF AROUND ALL THE TIME LIKE YOU'RE IMPLYING. Please...

Xammag

Way to hop on the bandwagon and deny the fact that Nomura retconned Heartless not existing in BBS.I'm glad I was pretty much just stating facts because I don't argue with idiots.

You weren't talking about me? The guy who tries his hardest to have an unbiased opinion and state the facts as well as his personal opinion, even showing how I relate to your arguement.

I suppose I'll just assume thats how you handle people who act rational toward you. I still care. ^_^

F

Fagren

Look, if what gets published in magazines from nomura interviews is what you think is the ultimate proof to any argument, I do feel sorry for you, because Nomura is GOD at HIDING EVERYTHING when asnwering questions in interviews, he never said they dont EXIST in bbs, he CLEARLY meant that we wouldn't fighting hordes and hordes of them as we're used to, and that they werent the main enemy this time. All we see in BBS are PUREBLOOD heartless, and they DO come off as a SURPRISE and in situations that Nomura CLEARLY wouldn't have wanted us to anticipate, NOMURA'S LIFE IS BASED ON HIDING DETAILS FROM US, NOT ON CHANGING STUFF AROUND ALL THE TIME LIKE YOU'RE IMPLYING. Please...

LOL, no.Nomura was asked the question and said "Heartless do not exist in BBS".I'm not saying that Heartless didn't exist in BBS, I'm saying Nomura retconned his answer you fail troll.

sephiroth_ultima

Why do you absolutely feel the need to be un osti de conard gossant, can't you just WRITE without flaming and feel the need to BOO-YAH every single one of your sentences?

SO, does anybody else think that because Nomura said Heartless don't exist in BBS and in the end they do,
that it means all hints clearly leading to the mystery hair guy being Young Xehanort are bullshit?

Clearly Fargen, you deserve a diploma in philosophy or reasoning or something.

F

Fagren

Why do you absolutely feel the need to be un osti de conard gossant, can't you just WRITE without flaming and feel the need to BOO-YAH every single one of your sentences?

SO, does anybody else think that because Nomura said Heartless don't exist in BBS and in the end they do,
that it means all hints clearly leading to the mystery hair guy being Young Xehanort are bullshit?

Clearly Fargen, you deserve a diploma in philosophy or reasoning or something.

Paraphrased opinionated reports are pretty much fanfics, unlike Hearstation.org that had a real translation.I bet if the paraphrased reports said Aqua was Yen Sid's daughter you'd accept it as fact.

Xammag

Paraphrased opinionated reports are pretty much fanfics, unlike Hearstation.org that had a real translation.I bet if the paraphrased reports said Aqua was Yen Sid's daughter you'd accept it as fact.

A lot of it made sense, paraphrased or not. A lot of it was what people wanted to hear as well, so if it was a troll/ person who didn't know perfect japanese, great job, they convinced me that things I thought previously were true.

Being a smartass when it's not nowhere near needed really won't get you anywhere.

I'm sure you'll say "lol its just a forum" "lolfag, stop getting sentimental" but if thats the case, I just failed to reasonw ith a troll for the ?th time.

If you start acting nicer, I will feel like I accomplished something. ^_^

sephiroth_ultima

First of all, congratulations FAGREN , it has to be your first post without any form of gratuitious bitching I've read in weeks, thank you!

...Well no, I accept if as «fact» because it connects more than well with every other clue so far and that UNTIL we have a real confirmation, I don't see why I wouldn't trust the said « paraphrased and opinionated reports» and that even without them, for me the silver haired guy was already young MX in my mind because when terra talks with riku, he says that [HE WANTS TO LEAVE THIS WORLD TO BECOME STRONGER, JUST LIKE ANOTHER GUY DID A LONG TIME AGO] and well that seems to be the most obvious connection as to why terra has a vision of him while listening to riku saying this, because its the same thing the silver haired guy says in the first scene of the game. So yeah, i GUESS without the confirmation of those reports my reasoning still is just theorizing, but yeah, that's pretty much it.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
i know. but all im saying even without terra's body and soul if he managed to become younger he'll look exactly like xehanort the apprentice WITHOUT terra's body + soul so terra doesnt need to be xehanort. master xehanort is xehanort the apprentice. when he's young he has exactly the same hair as xehanort the apprentice. terra doesn't have those 2 small hairs from each side coming down on his face like xehanort the apprentice and young master xehanort do. you think it's a coincidence that xehanort the apprentice has it AND his eyes turn brown months later? xehanort the apprentice is based on master xehanort.

i wonder why nomura didnt let us see his face

DUDE GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD TERRA'S BODY IS BEING CONTROLED BY MX BUT TERRA STILL EXIST INSIDE HIS BODY!!!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back