• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

...wtf? Nomura is an IDIOT.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
You don't even have visual evidence to prove there not heartless or any type of evidence to say there not Heartless. BOO YAA!!!

---Are there new enemies you can confirm that are not shown in the screens?
Nomura: The new enemy is not a Heartless, or a Nobody, because the story takes place before even they appear. I can only give out more information, little by little, as time passes: an example being like the Shadow enemies that are heartless, and the Dusk enemies that are nobodies.

Ta-da!
HURR DURR!! BOO YAA!!

EDIT: Anyways, before you even say it, let's not assume this to be a lie, m'kay?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Ta-da!
HURR DURR!! BOO YAA!!

Oh by the way Nomura said the heartless don't appear in BBS in that quote from the interview you posted, there is a big difference between appearing and existing.

Alright everyone case closed, we have our answer

Samhain

Bronze Member
Oh by the way Nomura said the heartless don't appear in BBS in that quote from the interview you posted, there is a big difference between appearing and existing.

Alright everyone case closed, we have our answer
appearing and existing is the same exact thing. they both have the same definitions but appearing can also mean also have other different meanings

Kaiju-Z

Ta-da!
HURR DURR!! BOO YAA!!
Oooh, nice :D

Oh! And:
"The new enemy is not a Heartless, or a Nobody, because the story takes place before even they appear"
You know, gaiz, this line right here can be looked on in two ways. One way is the way that Samhain says it means - Nomura lied - or how others like myself see it - that Nomura meant before they appear in KH.

appearing and existing is the same exact thing. they both have the same definitions but appearing can also mean also have other different meanings
What?! Dude, Appearing and Existing are two different things. Sure. Appearing has meanings that are more than one, but if Nomura wanted to say that BBS takes place before Heartless existed, he would have Existed rather than Appear

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

And yet they appear before and right after the story, do they not?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
ImageShack® - Online Media Hosting
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

loke, if you don't upload your images without any of those image-hosters, you're theory will be obsolete. :/ And forget about Omni-Chaos until you give us these images.

that statement was great, but you ruined it with the keyblade comment. :/

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ttp://img690.imageshack.us/img690/370/neoshadow.jpg

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9316/darksides.jpg

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I did it i'm smart now.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
so nomura did say the shadows are in bbs?
i don't get why it's so hard to comprehend that the neoshadows escaped from the Realm of Darkness
MX did open that door for them and summoned them through the great darkness in his heart.

To me, it makes perfect sense for there to be pureblood heartless in the Realm of Darkness
Darkness can't just pop out of nowhere so it had to be somewhere, locked away
I guess that the darkness couldn't escape until the manifestation of darkness itself(Purebloods) came into the Realm of Light and stole those darkened hearts along with the emblem heartless

I truly wasn't that surprised when I saw those neoshadows, i was actually sorta expecting it when i saw how evil MX was

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Tch. I didn't word that right.
Let's try this:

"And yet creatures that look like Heartless appear before and right after the story, do they not?"

Nomura: The new enemy is not a Heartless, or a Nobody, because the story takes place before even they appear. I can only give out more information, little by little, as time passes: an example being like the Shadow enemies that are heartless, and the Dusk enemies that are nobodies.

And yet we see Neoshadows and Darksides.

BOO YAA!!!

The Fishman

Keyblade Master

BOO YAA!!!

"before they appear" doesn't mean they didn't exist.
I believe you're not thinking along Nomura's lines
I think he meant that they wouldn't be roaming around like the unversed

THEY WERE BROUGHT INTO THE REALM OF LIGHT BY MX

It's not like they escaped all by themselves making Nomura a liar.
I say it's a plot twist (not really) arabslol

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

And, again, you assume them to be Heartless. There is nothing to say that they are actually Heartless (as in the current Heartless).

BOO YAA!!!

Okay, you seriously need to stop that.
Not only is it annoying, it makes you look stupid and immature, the former probably being true. =/

Correct, they appear before and after the story, but not during the story. Therefore Nomura didn't lie.

Before and After the story of BBS. So they do not count.

Nomura said the story took place before Heartless appeared. If Heartless appeared before the story happened, which they have, then that would make the statement false. Now, if those beings weren't Heartless as we know them, then the statement would be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back