• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
All right...I know this has been brought up a lot, but let's just look at all the possible canidates:

Terra
This one is the most possible. I really think that when Master Xehanort does somthing that Terra "can't save Ventus or Aqua" from, Terra gets really mad. As we saw, he gets ingulfed in black flames (or darkness), and becomes an Unversed. Terra, now an Unversed, shows up in Radiant Garden. Dilan and Aeleus bring him in to see AtW, and all that Terra can remember is the name "Xehanort". The reason I can't say why he remembers this name is due to lack of information.

Vanitas
This one also has some liability. He is an enigma, and all we know about his face is that he has gold eyes, and black . Nomura wouldn't cloud his face for this long unless something's up. Plus, Nomura said he can't reveal the voice actor's name. If Vanitas is, in fact, Xehanort, they would probably get the same voice actor. So, he can't reveal the VA, or it would give it away. I think tht maybe, somehow, Vanitas is shot across the universe. The reason how I can't explain due to lack of information. Dilan and Aeleus bring him in to see AtW, and all that Terra can remember is the name "Xehanort". The reason why he remembers this name because his master's name was Xehanort.

Master Xehanort
This one is possible. For starters, they have the same name. Maybe he loses a battle or what not, and combines with Terra or Vanitas. He becomes Xehanort. Or, he goes into Kingdom Hearts, and becomes younger or something along those lines. OmniChaos also brought up some valid points, such as skin color, hair color, clothes, how XtA looks like a younger version of MX (going back to my theory on going into KH and yada yada yada), and the fact that MX is trying to get Terra to accept the darkness, in a similar manner to Ansem SoD did to Riku in CoM.

Pooh Bear
Because...it would be an epic plot twist.

Thoughts?

EDIT
This isn't a theory, If you have ideas on how Xehanort came to be, then tell me, and I will put it on the OP. This thread is more of a factual place, with some theories, so can someone make this a sticky?

Last edited:

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I think Terra is Xehanort.
Also Xehanort would be the last word Terra would say.

aswaxsora

Awards
AxelRikuRoxas- The picture in your sig is copyrighted!

Pooh Bear. Because...it would be an epic plot twist. That needs to be in my sig.

But yeah, I'm just going to wait for it to come out, spoil it for myself like all the other KH games except the first one, and then you'll get your answer.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
AxelRikuRoxas- The picture in your sig is copyrighted!

Pooh Bear. Because...it would be an epic plot twist. That needs to be in my sig.

But yeah, I'm just going to wait for it to come out, spoil it for myself like all the other KH games except the first one, and then you'll get your answer.

BEAT ME TO IT. D: Man...

25 characters

TVA1994

As u see in the KH2 fm and other trailers Master Xehanort shoots a dark energy in the sky and bringing Kingdom Hearts then he disapears. And also u can see Terra slowly looks up in the sky and his eyes turn yellow and he gets angry. I think that MX is somehow taken by Kingdom Hearts, transformed to darkness, and fuses with Terra. The darkness of MX combined with Terra's power destroy's his Memories and gets grey hair and yellow eyes from MX and all he can remember after what happend is Xehanort and thinks that its his name.

Pianoajd2

Personally, I think Xehanort is Terra's Unversed, since we barely know anything about them. (Check out the thread in my sig.)

I also support some kind of Xehanort/Terra fusion. I'm not sure on the details of that, though....

Gram

Banned
Awards
All right...I know this has been brought up a lot, but let's just look at all the possible canidates:

Terra
This one is the most possible. I really think that when Master Xehanort does somthing that Terra "can't save Ventus or Aqua" from, Terra gets really mad. As we saw, he gets ingulfed in black flames (or darkness), and becomes an Unversed. Terra, now an Unversed, shows up in Radiant Garden. Dilan and Aeleus bring him in to see AtW, and all that Terra can remember is the name "Xehanort". The reason I can't say why he remembers this name is due to lack of information.

Vanitas
This one also has some liability. He is an enigma, and all we know about his face is that he has gold eyes, and black . Nomura wouldn't cloud his face for this long unless something's up. Plus, Nomura said he can't reveal the voice actor's name. If Vanitas is, in fact, Xehanort, they would probably get the same voice actor. So, he can't reveal the VA, or it would give it away. I think tht maybe, somehow, Vanitas is shot across the universe. The reason how I can't explain due to lack of information. Dilan and Aeleus bring him in to see AtW, and all that Terra can remember is the name "Xehanort". The reason why he remembers this name because his master's name was Xehanort.

Master Xehanort
This one is possible. For starters, they have the same name. Maybe he loses a battle or what not, and combines with Terra or Vanitas. He becomes Xehanort. But really, the only similarity is their name.

Pooh Bear

Thoughts?
well since the unversed r dead after bbs, Xehanort cant be terra's unversed.
he's more likely xehanort himself.

i pretty much agree with the other 1s though :cool:

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Personally, I think Xehanort is Terra's Unversed, since we barely know anything about them. (Check out the thread in my sig.)

I also support some kind of Xehanort/Terra fusion. I'm not sure on the details of that, though....

It's a good theory, the only issue is how they'd fuse and why.

Alex123

i dont feel comfortable revealing that information

so xemnas is the nobody of an unversed? and ansem SoD is the heartless of an unversed? I really think we should wait to see what the unversed are before we make guesses like that

Pianoajd2

so xemnas is the nobody of an unversed? and ansem SoD is the heartless of an unversed? I really think we should wait to see what the unversed are before we make guesses like that

Exactly. That's why it's not easy to prove. We know so little about how unversed are formed.

Same with the fusion theory. How is it possible? tidas

Time will tell.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

Terra -Can't possibly be him.

Vanitas- Can't be him either.

Master Xehanort- Definantly not him.

Pooh Bear- Like theres any other choice, it's so obviously him. His evil intensions were always so obvious, especially getting everyone lost in that Dark Cave in Kingdom Hearts 2. He's obviously an evil genius who's th real main antagonist of the series. Xehanort was just a pawn, I mean seriously who would be afraid of Xehnaort.

Fix'd! :wink:

Thoughts?

Absolutely brilliant!

Kyarah

My theory :

Terra got immersed with darkness and lost his memories. His hatred towards Xehanort was so great that he remembered the name - so he assumed it was HIS name.

In the trailer Vanitas and MX always talk about how Terra won't be Terra anymore. It could be a hint.

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
Terra

Since when Terra became an Unversed? We don't know much how the Unversed came about in the first place, but we'll soon find out in 6 days.

Vanitas

Possible. I wouldn't be very surprised if Vanitas became the Xehanort we know for the rest of the series.

Master Xehanort
This one is possible. For starters, they have the same name. Maybe he loses a battle or what not, and combines with Terra or Vanitas. He becomes Xehanort. But really, the only similarity is their name.

Possible too. I'll give it a 50/50, seeing that AtW has some vague connections with MX.

Pooh Bear

Hell yeah! Xehanort the Pooh Bear, muahahahahaha~

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Terra
Based on what we have so far, people don't turn into an Unversed, they create one. Xehanort turning out to be Terra's Unversed due to his strong hatred towards MX sounds better. Explains nicely why Xehanort can only remember the name, well, Xehanort.
Vanitas
This one also has some liability. He is an enigma, and all we know about his face is that he has gold eyes, and black . Nomura wouldn't cloud his face for this long unless something's up. Plus, Nomura said he can't reveal the voice actor's name. If Vanitas is, in fact, Xehanort, they would probably get the same voice actor.
... If you listened to Vanitas' voice, he doesn't sound like Xehanort/Ansem SoD/Xemnas at all :/ sounds very similar to Sora.
Master Xehanort
Appearance? Similar poses/personality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back