• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus "infant" scene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmoAxelLover

Website
emoaxellover.deviantart.com
So I know there have been a bunch of threads about this but I can't seem to find the main one (I can't figure out this site. T_T). Also I know in the scene with Ven wrapped up in the blanket he's not an infant, it's just regular old him.

But, I was playing around with the image and if you turn the lighting all the way up you can see this:

Fullscreencapture11201094041PMbmp.jpg

That definitely looks like a person near the palm tree to me. It looks like possibly MX? If this has already been posted go ahead and close this or whatever. 0:

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
This indeed has already been pointed, sorry, try looking searching through some older threads to be sure. But that is the best quality of that picture I have seen. To give you some credit.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Nothing too new here but at least you can get a clearer picture of what in the scene.....
it look like either mx or an org member leaning or walking past the tree....

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Wait, is this the same picture in which I commented that it looked like sperm under a black light? Well, that blanket still kinda does like sperm, but it also looks like a baby beluga whale. And that definetly looks like MX with his trademark slouch and hands behind the back.

Marly

Awards
Not to mention the stance of the character completely gives it away that it's MX, how could someone refute otherwise.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
It'd have to be MX. Personally, I'm more curious as to what's besides Ven. It looks like an arm..

Marly

Awards
Some say it's Mickey, some say it's his arm. I'm more prone to the arm than Mickey, but it does look a lot like Mickey, for what it's worth that is.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
hmmmm i believe its MX but who knows

strike chaos

The cloaked guy looks like Xehanort's heartless while he was wearing the cloak.

Xehanort_heartless_coded.JPG

Last edited:

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Some say it's Mickey, some say it's his arm. I'm more prone to the arm than Mickey, but it does look a lot like Mickey, for what it's worth that is.

It does look like Mickey somewhat, but Idunno I'm sticking with the arm. It makes sense if this is after the MX battle where he was frozen.

strike chaos

I really doubt that Disney let them have something as morbid as an arm and Ven lost the arm when he was falling while frozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back