• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus "infant" scene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I really doubt that Disney let them have something as morbid as an arm and Ven lost the arm when he was falling while frozen.

No one is saying he lost an arm, only that it is reaching for the sky. Also he didn't lose his arm, the tip of his keyblade broke.

strike chaos

Don't sweat it, but I think Nomura is making us have our weird theories about what's in the blanket, only to make us feel like idiots when he shows us.

H

Haxon

The cloaked guy looks like Xehanort's heartless while he was wearing the cloak.

Xehanort_heartless_coded.JPG
Yeah there we go.

Problem solved

Marly

Awards
Don't sweat it, but I think Nomura is making us have our weird theories about what's in the blanket, only to make us feel like idiots when he shows us.

But, but, there isn't much question as to what's in the blanket, I mean, we've already seen Ven inside the blanket, I find it hard to believe anything else could be in it.

strike chaos

What's inside "that blanket" is too small to be Ven and we only saw Ven wrapped in "a blanket".

Loke13: it was in coded.

Marly

Awards
What's inside "that blanket" is too small to be Ven and we only saw Ven wrapped in "a blanket".

We saw Ven wrapped in a white blanket on Destiny Island at night, how much more do you need? The angling of the screen could distort the size of the blanket.

Marly

Awards
Not to mention that if you watch the trailer, you see that screen and then it pans to Ven wrapped in a white blanket at night. It seems so irrefutable.

Marly

Awards
Two different scenes that are side by side that give off the illusion of the same setting? Both with a white blanket? It's hardly questionable. It may not be angling but I know that inside that blanket is Ven.

AlwaysTenFeetTal

Two different scenes that are side by side that give off the illusion of the same setting? Both with a white blanket? It's hardly questionable. It may not be angling but I know that inside that blanket is Ven.
Yeah then people are quick to pull the trigger on "Ven is a baby now!" thing. Just because he's wrapped in a blanket doesn't mean he's an infant. I don't think babies have a full head of hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back