• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Episode 7 Summary! [SPOILERS]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brosandi

He came up with the idea while he was drunk.
No, he seriously didn't. Early translations of an interview said he did because those translators were shitty. The actual article doesn't mention alcohol once.

A

Azrael

So Coded proved itself to be anticlimatic.

I didn't expect anything of this no matter how many KH fans thought of it as the most important out of the three.

Hopefully BBS doesn't suck as much.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I really hope this new game isn't Coded 2, I mean sure, go ahead and make Coded 2, but I hope it's just another cell phone game, I wouldn't want a big consoled Kingdom Hearts game to take place in a "data world" I would rather it be in the real world of Kingdom Hearts.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
So Coded proved itself to be anticlimatic.

I didn't expect anything of this no matter how many KH fans thought of it as the most important out of the three.

Hopefully BBS doesn't suck as much.

I agree! If BBS is as bad as this, I believe I will go insane!

Marly

Awards
How could anyone possibly think that BBS could be this bad? Even from trailers and scans it's easily depicted as way better than Coded, better than Days, and maybe a bit better than KH2. Strictly speaking by my opinion of course.

A

Azrael

Anything that BBS has to offer should be somewhat better than KHII at the very least.

Though the question lies if it can surpass KH1 and CoM in pwness.

Marly

Awards
Doubtful, not by the general KH fanbase, I think everybody who's a fan of Kingdom Hearts will never find anything better than KH1, not only was it the first, so naturally people are more inclined to favor it, but also, KH1 was what? 6 years ago? Maybe 7? Older fans probably enjoyed KH1 more because of the age they played it, now everyone is 6 or 7 years older. But that's just my opnion

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
If anything I played KH1 after I played KH2, and I still thought it was superior. I don't think it has anything to do with age to think it's the best. Though I actually think CoM is better than KH1.

shadow1111111

what if king_mickey rule is on to something? It may be possible that BBS is a data world like in coded. The episodes have been leading into a ending right at the release of BBS, so what if BBS IS Episode 8? IDK, I don't even half believe that to be the case, but I can think wishfully, right?

I seriously hope that there is an episode 8. This ending is not fullfilling. Maybe the idea was seriously reworked, but wasn't the initial idea of Coded to explain what "really" happened in the first KH? Wasn't there an early trailer or scan or interview or something that quoted Mickey saying that when Sora was in Traverse Town he was there, too? I was also hoping for an explanation as to where Pluto went between his waking of Sora and his appearance after the credits of KH1.

After seeing the newest BBS trailer along with the armor of Aqua appearing in KHIIFM+ (is Aqua still in the armor?), perhaps the journal is saying that Aqua and perhaps Ven and even Terra need to be freed. Aqua's fate is still unknown, but Ven seems to lose his heart (somehow linking him to Sora and Roxas ;P), and it is possible that Terra somehow becomes apart of the Xahenort that becomes Xemnas.

P.S. Days is a great addition to KH canon. I have a feeling based on Xigbar seeing Ven (for reasons that are spoilers) and Xemnas's searching for a hidden room (that I think is the room that Aqua's armor is found in KHIIFM+) that it will tie in to BBS in a huge way and that this set of games is leading into something big for the future.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
P.S. Days is a great addition to KH canon. I have a feeling based on Xigbar seeing Ven (for reasons that are spoilers) and Xemnas's searching for a hidden room (that I think is the room that Aqua's armor is found in KHIIFM+) that it will tie in to BBS in a huge way and that this set of games is leading into something big for the future.

No, that's the Chamber of Repose, previously known as the Room of Sleep. The Chamber Xemnas is searching for is the Chamber of Waking, previously known as the Room of Awakening.

H

Haxon

No, that's the Chamber of Repose, previously known as the Room of Sleep. The Chamber Xemnas is searching for is the Chamber of Waking, previously known as the Room of Awakening.
And Ven is in the Chamber of Waking... :35:
(please people dont say he isnt because he is. The other friend is in there, and we see Ven in there in the new trailer.)

shadow1111111

Thanks for that. I just looked it up and you're right. I had not known about Xigbar telling Zexion about the Chamber of Awakening in CO until now. But since it is connected with the Chamber of Repose, I think that my theory still goes.

It's great to know the name of that room now.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
And Ven is in the Chamber of Waking... :35:
(please people dont say he isnt because he is. The other friend is in there, and we see Ven in there in the new trailer.)

We really don't know that, it's just a widely beleived assumption that may or may not be true. We will find out when Birth by Sleep is released though. I personally think that he is, or atleast something is but it's not confirmed.

Violetta

Hmmm... Does anyone knows if they showed the credits after the end of this episode? It's just hard to belive that was the end... It didn't make any sense.

Radon

mofo
Like Violetta said, does anyone know for sure if this was the final episode? We all know for sure that it was the final one in HB but was there any confirmation of this being the last episode EVER? I think I will cry if it is.

Lonbilly

Awards
Well in this interview it seems to make it seems like Episode 7 was the last, seeing as how Nomura didn't correct him. And this was before it was released, as well.
– Let’s talk about the trailer that premiered at the end of the year event. The mobile contents of Kingdom Hearts Coded, it seems the last episode will be distributing soon.
Nomura: Coded is approaching the climax more and more. There’s a deep collection between Coded and Birth by Sleep, they’re both connected to the story taking place after Kingdom Hearts 2.

Radon

mofo
Well soon wouldn't have to be like within a month really would it? It could be like them saying BBS will be released soon at TGS. I'm thinking by the way he said more and more, that there could have been multiple episodes to come. And the climax doesn't have to be right at the end does it? I would have said the climax for KH2 was the 2nd visit to HB and that was a little over half way through the game.

Lonbilly

Awards
Well I think Climax is the middle and then there's the falling action, and then end. So unless Nomura decided to put all that in one episode, there may be more, which there better be.

Radon

mofo
Its sort of going like KH1 did atm. Travel worlds, get to HB, climax is when you have to escape from there, and then (HOPEFULLY) on to the final world.

kostas

Awards
well i am confused with this game so much confusion and all this for nothing? i mean did we learn something more about khuniverse? ... i dont think so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back