• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ages of Org's somebodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoyt94

Okay with all the recent scans out showing the 6(i believe) Org members somebody's, there is no way they dont age...Braig definitly aged in some way after he turned into a nobody and Lea and Sai changed the most besides Zexion (cant remember his True Name). there's no wayt they didnt age, so please tell me what you think happened???:35:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Re: Ages of Org's somebody's

Or you know, maybe Lea and Isa didn't turn into nobodies right after the end of BBS.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

true but that doesn't explain zexion or braig
Zexion either went through a growth spurt or is using illusion to change his apperance to make himself look younger (or older, who knows :|)

Braig looks the same as Xigbar to me, just a little younger. Add the scars and ponytail and he looks alot like him. So nothing there.
didn't turn into nobodies right after the end of BBS.
This.

ReflectoMan

Awards

maybe they got into a fight with someone and they got hurt and then there appearance changed but regardless age has no real significance in khuniverse

αsiя

space coke

- Braig’s image seems to be considerably younger than Xigbar.

Nomura: That’s an optical illusion. (Smiles) I think that when you play it, you get used to his image.

You see

Neri2Zexy

For the love of Kingdom Hearts, his name's Ienzo. And what happened to the Special Nobody theory?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

For the love of Kingdom Hearts, his name's Ienzo. And what happened to the Special Nobody theory?

That only applies to Roxas and Naminé. Give Ienzo 10 years, and he looks like Zexion. Same for Braig and Xigbar. Same for Isa and Saïx. Same for Lea and Axel.

codycameron09

Well, do Nobodies age??? It wasn't established in the other games. But if they do, it would make sense.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com

Nomura said the dont age so unless he just changed his mind they probably just turn into nobodies after bbs and during the time between the time the end of bbs and to the near end of kh1....

zexyishsmexy

Nomura....I'm just itching to see that little trickster pull himself out of this one.

Pyro Nymph XIII

well if they dont age that would help explain why siax and axel looks so young. i mean how old do they look in kh2? if they did age; since in the scans they look to be about vens age and the time skip to kh2 is ten years, thats about 25, 26.(depending how old ven is.my guess 15 or 16)do you guys think they look that old in kh2? i dont.

though...
they dont look the age they are in bbs. they look older even a little. if ven is sixteen,and lea and isa are the same age as him, and they turned into heatrless/nobodies when the heartless infested radient garden a year after bbs, then they would be 17.

it all depends on how old they are in bbs.because after bbs;which as we all know is 10 years before kh1, and the heartless took over radient garden one year after bbs;which i think the total time the whole game took in real time is about a year, then what ever age they were is the age they look now.

though i still think they look older in kh2.

Last edited:

Jumpcolour

Nomura....I'm just itching to see that little trickster pull himself out of this one.

Heh...Man do I feel sorry for him

Nobodies don't age period.

Unless Ienzo accelerated through puberty, Nobodies don't age!

Also, there is a 10 year gap between BBS and KHI, so they had all the time in the world to get fucked up and grow a few inches, and they couldve joined during KHI, so what, an extra 3 months or so?

zexyishsmexy

Heh...Man do I feel sorry for him

Nobodies don't age period.

Unless Ienzo accelerated through puberty, Nobodies don't age!

Also, there is a 10 year gap between BBS and KHI, so they had all the time in the world to get fucked up and grow a few inches, and they couldve joined during KHI, so what, an extra 3 months or so?
XD watch him pull it off in some incredible way we haven't even THOUGHT of.

I don't know if I am misunderstanding you, and I'm sorry if I am, but are you saying that they turned into nobodies along the time of KH1? apprentices included? because....well...Xehanort's heartless was already kinda there...and since the apprentices joined at the same time...that's just impossible.

What we know is that the apprentice were nobodies before maleficent took over, which was nine years before kh1. So they have like...a year...if that. We don't know what frame of time BbS is taking over.
so yeah. THat's the predicament.
I'm sorry if you know this and I misunderstood.
don't hurt me D:

Jumpcolour

XD watch him pull it off in some incredible way we haven't even THOUGHT of.

I don't know if I am misunderstanding you, and I'm sorry if I am, but are you saying that they turned into nobodies along the time of KH1? apprentices included? because....well...Xehanort's heartless was already kinda there...and since the apprentices joined at the same time...that's just impossible.

What we know is that the apprentice were nobodies before maleficent took over, which was nine years before kh1. So they have like...a year...if that. We don't know what frame of time BbS is taking over.
so yeah. THat's the predicament.
I'm sorry if you know this and I misunderstood.
don't hurt me D:

Oh, I meant like the other guys under Axel, cause Marluxia joined during CoM, right?
So why not Axel a few months beforehand?

zexyishsmexy

Oh, I meant like the other guys under Axel, cause Marluxia joined during CoM, right?
So why not Axel a few months beforehand?
because everyone is assuming since we meet them in RG, they live there. If they live there, we assume that they were attacked by the heartless, since the only ones who did survive went to traverse town.

Jumpcolour

because everyone is assuming since we meet them in RG, they live there. If they live there, we assume that they were attacked by the heartless, since the only ones who did survive went to traverse town.

Well, traveling between worlds, before the barriers were broken wasnt that popular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back