• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ages of Org's somebodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zexyishsmexy

Why would that happen, especially since nothing of the sort ever happened before? :/
because it was confirmed that silver hair(and;or) yellow eyes=Darkness
yellow eyes is a given

Xehanort
Ansem
Riku
Xemnas

silver hair means that you have submitted to darkness.

Muse

you look atrocious
The only thing that's confirmed as a symptom of falling into darkness is having yellow/orange eyes. :/ Anything else is unrelated.

Unless you want to tell me that Setzer's fallen into darkness as well. And Yensid?

Also: Riku had silver hair prior to falling into darkness.

zexyishsmexy

The only thing that's confirmed as a symptom of falling into darkness is having yellow/orange eyes. :/ Anything else is unrelated.

Unless you want to tell me that Setzer's fallen into darkness as well. And Yensid?

Also: Riku had silver hair prior to falling into darkness.
legit, I'm being serious....

like I'm not even trying to be stubborn, if I could link you to the thread, with the interview or whatever.....
mmrgh. I'll go find it.

edit:
I went back a couple pages...couldn't find it...
and you know....whatever really.
I know what I saw, but I don't blame you for not believing what i said...I wouldn't either in your shoes.
I'm sure we will find out soon enough what's what anyways.

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Dude, I'm not even sure we got confirmation about the yellow eyes and you're making such a hype over nothing XD;
The closest thing to being confirmed is the eyes, unless they were mentioned in Another Report and I've forgotten. Anything else is random character design if not an attempt to copy Nomura's older characters (because we all know Riku is Kadaj's long lost brother and Sephiroth's missing son).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back