• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beginning of the game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZigZag

I'm sorry for ANOTHER thread about this. But I think that Birth by Sleep starts like this:

Main Menu

Character:
-Terra
-Aqua
-Ventus

Mode
-> blabla

-Game begins-

You see the ending of KHII where Riku and Sora are talking about the "door to light". Kairi comes and shows the letter from the King. Sora reads the legend(?) about the keyblade bearer.
In the letter also stands that Sora, Riku and Kairi have to come in the Disney Castle because King Mickey wants to tell them the story of the three keyblade bearers before them.
-Now you have to play Sora-
The Trio comes in the Castle and Mickey tells them the story about the three guys.

-CGI- (or whatever)

~Game begins with whoever you had pick~

And at the end of the BBS story you have to play as Sora again. Because maybe Sora starts to make theories.

THE END (of the whole game)

What do you think? '~'

Please don't flame!
And I'm sorry for grammer errors..

EDIT: Birth by Sleep Trailer Impressions from Jump Festa: "- The last scene shows Sora in his Kingdom Hearts II outfit sitting on a Paopu tree by himself"
It fits to my theory. ^^

Last edited:

State

Awards
The concept of the idea was great, since it would make KH BbS like a story being told by someone, that someone ebing Mickey of course. But in some points, it would be a bit off, since it could differ on versions of different people, though if possibly, Jiminy could have written the story of BbS in his journal.

Radon

mofo
I liked the idea of it being told but I don't see it happening. I think it's just going to start as though there was no other games in the series and just begin where VAT's stories begin.

kingofgame981

Awards
Good. No! more than that! I relly love your idea that BBS was a story. :lol:

But, see again, I think it'll be bored that we must control Sora three times in three same situation. But that's nothing with KH. :36:

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Nah it's unlikely. If it were to begin with a scene from KH1 or KH2 then I'd say it would begin with the scene where everyone's looking at Xehanort's portrait and someone says something and then we'd begin with the CGI cutscene. But that's not very likely either. It will probably begin with a corny sentence and then head straight to the CGI where we're followed by cut-scene's, something happens and THEN we'll choose :D

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I like your idea, it's a nice thought but probably like Radon said the game will begin like the other games.....still i d love your idea to come true..........

cloudzack117

I don't mean to dis your theory but Tetsuya Nomura said in an interview that if you are new to KH then BbS would be a good game to play before KH and KHII. I just can't see the game starting with the cliffhanger from KHII based on Nomura's statement, but I can picture your theory perfectley in my mind.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I'm sorry for ANOTHER thread about this. But I think that Birth by Sleep starts like this:

Main Menu

Character:
-Terra
-Aqua
-Ventus

Mode
-> blabla

-Game begins-

You see the ending of KHII where Riku and Sora are talking about the "door to light". Kairi comes and shows the letter from the King. Sora reads the legend(?) about the keyblade bearer.
In the letter also stands that Sora, Riku and Kairi have to come in the Disney Castle because King Mickey wants to tell them the story of the three keyblade bearers before them.
The Trio comes in the Castle and Mickey tells them the story about the three guys.

-CGI- (or whatever)

And at the end of the BBS story you have to play as Sora again. Because maybe Sora starts to make theories.

What do you think? '~'

Please don't flame!

I like this theory. We don't really know if King Mickey's note said to come to Disney Castle.

Character:
-Terra
-Aqua
-Ventus

I believe that Ventus's name comes before Aqua's by the way.

Nilsi95

I think you're idea mihgt be right,except for the end,when you play as sora because of some theories or something. I don't think that would happen. I mean,what kinda theories could he possibly get by listening to that?

ZigZag

I think you're idea mihgt be right,except for the end,when you play as sora because of some theories or something. I don't think that would happen. I mean,what kinda theories could he possibly get by listening to that?

Who knows? He doesn't have to think about theories or something... I just thought about Sora in the end because I find it a little choppy if it ends with TAV while it starts with Sora.

B

Blade5468

I can see the possibility of it being told as a story, and that Sora would be the one the story is told to, but I really, really doubt that they would make Sora playable just so that you could walk to Disney Castle.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I like the idea, but I can see the game starting right with the story of BBS then at the end in the after the credits scene you see SRK sitting in front of Mickey or on the island or something. At the beginning would throw off the flow.

silentmusic16

Main Menu

Character:
-Terra
-Aqua
-Ventus

Mode
-> blabla

-Game begins-

-CGI- (or whatever)

What do you think? '~'

Please don't flame!

that makes sense. i wonder if thats going to happen. you never know.

KeybladeCounsel

The note will most likely lead into KH3 or some other big title with Sora the main character. BBS will begin like KH1 did and get right into it. But then again. Yours does make sense. If you think about it, it would be weird to throw a secret ending into a game leading up to a new game and this game is a prequel.(Unless of course the next KH game is still before KH1). So yeah, you may be right. But you have to think, don't you think Nomura would've maid that apparent to us already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back